Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Can Nokia Phone Of 8megapixel Camera Sharper Than Huawei Of 13 Megapixel? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can Nokia Phone Of 8megapixel Camera Sharper Than Huawei Of 13 Megapixel? (1349 Views)

SONY Launches World’s First 48 Megapixel Camera Sensor. / Man Buys Fake Nokia Phone (Photos, Video) / Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Nokia Phone Of 8megapixel Camera Sharper Than Huawei Of 13 Megapixel? by Ubongdemaga: 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
There's a heated argument between me and my friend this evening, he said since smartphones like Nokia, Samsung etc is strong, reliable and well known that their small camera megapixel will be sharper than huawei, tecno, infinx ,xiaoma and other China smartphones of a higher megapixel.
Re: Can Nokia Phone Of 8megapixel Camera Sharper Than Huawei Of 13 Megapixel? by Ubongdemaga: 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
He also said 3000MAH of Nokia battery is stronger than 4000MAH of other China smartphones
Re: Can Nokia Phone Of 8megapixel Camera Sharper Than Huawei Of 13 Megapixel? by iconix(m): 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
Yes, 8mp Nokia camera can blow away Infinix, Tecno and Huawei camera. All this depends on the model of the device you are comparing it with.
For e.g
Nokia X5 camera can blow away Infinix Hot 8 camera, hands down, even best Camon 12.

4 Likes

Re: Can Nokia Phone Of 8megapixel Camera Sharper Than Huawei Of 13 Megapixel? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
Ubongdemaga:
There's a heated argument between me and my friend this evening, he said since smartphones like Nokia, Samsung etc is strong, reliable and well known that their small camera megapixel will be sharper than huawei, tecno, infinx ,xiaoma and other China smartphones of a higher megapixel.
Huawei is bigger than Nokia lol

5 Likes

Re: Can Nokia Phone Of 8megapixel Camera Sharper Than Huawei Of 13 Megapixel? by charlesm91(m): 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
Old Nokia was king but now a shadow of their former selves. Huawei has surpassed them but you got to first compare the phones first cos huawei makes phones from low to high end so which is it you comparing with against the Nokia? Cos currently huawei high end phones are top dogs in camera department, and even their midrange phones aren’t doing badly either. Even other Chinese makers like Xiaomi, oppo, oneplus are making giant strides than current Nokia smartphones.

5 Likes

Re: Can Nokia Phone Of 8megapixel Camera Sharper Than Huawei Of 13 Megapixel? by clearcutz(m): 11:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
iconix:
Yes, 8mp Nokia camera can blow away Infinix, Tecno and Huawei camera. All this depends on the model of the device you are comparing it with.
For e.g
Nokia X5 camera can blow away Infinix Hot 8 camera, hands down, even best Camon 12.
8mp Nokia camera will blow away Huawei camera do you know what you're saying at all?

1 Like

Re: Can Nokia Phone Of 8megapixel Camera Sharper Than Huawei Of 13 Megapixel? by iconix(m): 1:03am On Nov 01, 2019
clearcutz:

8mp Nokia camera will blow away Huawei camera do you know what you're saying at all?
remember that i said, it depends on the model your comparing it with.

1 Like

Re: Can Nokia Phone Of 8megapixel Camera Sharper Than Huawei Of 13 Megapixel? by damble: 4:45am On Nov 01, 2019
I, CROSSING MY LEGS TO TAP INFO. TELECOME NETWORKS IN MY AREA IS BAD... PLEASE, WHAT BRAND OF ANDROID PHONE IS SENSITIVE TO DRAW NETWORK AND ALSO HAS A GOOD CAMERA?

1 Like

Re: Can Nokia Phone Of 8megapixel Camera Sharper Than Huawei Of 13 Megapixel? by MythAngel: 5:28am On Nov 01, 2019
I will settle the dispute, give me some moment please .I have Nokia lumia with 8 mega pixel. And a Huawei 13 mega pixel...

The first picture is Nokia Lumia 1330.

The second picture is Huawei Y5 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Can Nokia Phone Of 8megapixel Camera Sharper Than Huawei Of 13 Megapixel? by Ubongdemaga: 6:02am On Nov 01, 2019
MythAngel:
I will settle the dispute, give me some moment please .I have Nokia lumia with 8 mega pixel. And a Huawei 13 mega pixel...
thankz waiting 2 hear from u cos he is about buying phone today
Re: Can Nokia Phone Of 8megapixel Camera Sharper Than Huawei Of 13 Megapixel? by MythAngel: 7:32am On Nov 01, 2019
Check from equal distance from the ground .. the quality could be determined if you zoom to see the texts.

Y5 2019.... 13mega pizel

Nokia Lumia 1320 .. 5mega pixel

Also never to forget there is a compression made after uploading it on Nairaland.. which would ultimately reduce the quality

Re: Can Nokia Phone Of 8megapixel Camera Sharper Than Huawei Of 13 Megapixel? by Itsmedozie: 8:37am On Nov 01, 2019
MythAngel:
Check from equal distance from the ground .. the quality could be determined if you zoom to see the texts.

Y5 2019.... 13mega pizel

Also never to forget there is a compression made after uploading it on Nairaland.. which would ultimately reduce the quality
my guy compare a Nokia android not the Lumia
Lumia is the old windows version
Re: Can Nokia Phone Of 8megapixel Camera Sharper Than Huawei Of 13 Megapixel? by hilarioscity(m): 8:39am On Nov 01, 2019
MythAngel:

Y5 2019.... 13mega pizel

how can you be comparing a 2019 phone and a 2013 phone

1 Like

Re: Can Nokia Phone Of 8megapixel Camera Sharper Than Huawei Of 13 Megapixel? by MythAngel: 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
Itsmedozie:

my guy compare a Nokia android not the Lumia
Lumia is the old windows version

hilarioscity:

how can you be comparing a 2019 phone and a 2013 phone

Anyway this is to give an idea of what to expect.. if 5megapoxel Nokia of an old model phone could give that compared to Huawei ... Then the Op may not be far from the truth.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Fascinated By The New Itel S15 Pro. Here's Why / Tecno Camon 16 Premiere Unboxing And Quick Review / Tecno Spark 5 Slow Charging Problem After Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.