Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

I'm Fascinated By The New Itel S15 Pro. Here's Why - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I'm Fascinated By The New Itel S15 Pro. Here's Why (1348 Views)

Meet itel S15 and S15 Pro the first 'Google Gallery Go' Smartphones in Nigeria / 15 Reasons Why You Need To Get Itel S15 Pro / The Itel S15 And S15 Pro Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Fascinated By The New Itel S15 Pro. Here's Why by Odidika95(m): 11:07am On Nov 01, 2019
I love taking selfies. I don’t know why but I do. From pouting to duck face to teeth out, I can go all day taking beautiful selfie shots. But what makes my selfies so amazing to look at is the kind of device I use. So if you are just like me, and you want a real selfie smartphone with amazing specs, the itel S15 Pro is the right choice for you. The initial reviews about its stunning selfie camera came out really positive and being a selfie lover and tech enthusiast, I knew I had to get my hands on this device.

One thing I know about itel Mobile is that they don’t mess around with their smartphones: they are affordable, reliable, trendy and perform as excellently as most high-end smartphones. And like the customer-centric brand that they are, itel Mobile is concentrating on the S15 and S15 Pro’s camera features to suit the needs of selfie lovers at an affordable price.
If you would like to know what made me fall in love with this device, check just right below. Who knows, they might capture your heart as well.

First, let’s start with the camera…
The itel S15 Pro, other than being excellently good at taking bright selfies in low light scenarios or brightly-lit scenes with its 16MP front camera, also has a triple AI rear camera which comes with autofocus and bokeh effects for artistic shots.
The 8MP main camera captures clear and crisp photos, while the assistant cameras create bokeh effects and detect scenarios in order to output the perfect shot. The AI feature function of S15 Pro supports up to 12 different scenarios including portrait, food, flower, pets, text, etc. Also, it can identify texts on pictures as editable texts; it also supports print recognition of newspapers, business cards, and more. This helps to increase the efficiency of text entry and timely record of important information.

Next, an Android beauty…
The design on the itel S15 Pro is sleek with a vibrant display. This model was made to have a rather smooth and shiny finish - a look that you will find stylish and trendy. The screen size is 6.1”and has a Waterdrop FullScreen display for immersive viewing of your favourite movies, photos, games, and other media content. In terms of colour options, you will find the itel S15 Pro in Gradation Purple, an astonishing colour you will just love.

Other than having good camera capabilities, the itel S15 Pro also comes with 32GB of internal storage that you can expand by up to 128GB with a memory card. It runs on AndroidTM 9 Pie OS, has a fingerprint sensor, face unlock, and supports high-speed 4G Internet connectivity.

Guess what? I’m enjoying all these features for the sum of N29, 500 only. How cool is that?

Re: I'm Fascinated By The New Itel S15 Pro. Here's Why by Kingmathers(m): 11:11am On Nov 01, 2019
We've heard

2 Likes

Re: I'm Fascinated By The New Itel S15 Pro. Here's Why by Odidika95(m): 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2019
You will hear more
Re: I'm Fascinated By The New Itel S15 Pro. Here's Why by BLEMOSEDU: 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
Odidika95:
You will hear more
What's the processor and RAM?
Re: I'm Fascinated By The New Itel S15 Pro. Here's Why by Odidika95(m): 11:06am On Nov 03, 2019
BLEMOSEDU:

Re: I'm Fascinated By The New Itel S15 Pro. Here's Why by hilarioscity(m): 11:22am On Nov 03, 2019
grin
BLEMOSEDU:
processor spread rum.. grin
BLEMOSEDU:
processor spread rum..

(1) (Reply)

Pubg Just Got Better On Hot 8 With Special Gaming Mode / Report Claims That Xiaomi Phones Collect Browsing Data From Its Users / I Have A Huge Announcement To Make.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.