Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive (44618 Views)

Two LAWMA Workers Arrested For Faking Kidnap / 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa / 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive by SamOyovwi: 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2019
What if the condom breaks?
vic17:
condom dey na
Re: 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2019
vic17:
condom dey na
Says someone who will rather duck flesh to flesh
Re: 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive by anonimi: 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2019
GistCaster:
The Kano State Hisbah command said that it has arrested 93 alleged commercial sex workers of which 23 were tested HIV positive.

The State Hisbah Commandant, Shiekh Muhammad ibn-Sina, disclosed this to newsmen on Thursday.

He said the command raided Badume Joint in Bichi Local government area of the state which is a popular hub for prostitution and other criminal activities.

Is Hisbah the state police or what?
Why is Kano allowed to have a state police?

[img]https://3.bp..com/-94fjo4Rrwe8/VYYMH1qZ3eI/AAAAAAAAEg4/YQJPLvPXfq0/s400/buhari-military-offensive.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9402489_02_pngd9b6f4554ead74cebd62effb6a671a52

1 Like

Re: 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive by Palehair: 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
maryjames9:
This is illegality.

First, any other security outfit besides the constitutionally recognized ones is illegal
Second illegality is invasion of people's privacy
Third is making arrests
Now the height of illegality is forcing them to take HIV tests without their permission or consent
Last is lying them on the floor and publishing their HIV status

The Doctors that conducted and released the results of their tests are supposed to have their license ceased

This is celebration of illegality and abuse of Human Rights.

Just imagine how they are made to sit on the floor because they are not senators while that idiot woman-beater HIV-infested SENATOR Abbo keeps infesting people with HIV after molesting, abusing and killing his wife and not made to endure this dehumanizing and diminishing treatments

My question is this. What do they want to do with these people. Will they shoot then and bury them because they are HIV positive patients or lock them up? I won't be surprised if these options are executed.

This country is illegality personified
Height of humanity assault and abuse of Human Rights.
I wish I could like this comment a billion times
It's just an outright act to shame the victims. The doctors don't deserve to be doctors. You never force anybody to undergo any test be it HIV or not

1 Like

Re: 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2019
danny56:
And you say there's pure morals in the north

My little time there, what women do in hijab is another course to study. Well, if you know you know.

North is one place where the size of a girl can't be vouch to be a virgin, under age not withstanding.

I think there is actually morality in the north in relation to the bad happenings in terms of prostitution.The ratio of morality to imorality is like 9:1 unlike other regions which is 5:5.
The fact that hisbah is taking this step shows Kano is making efforts in seeing that this bad things are eradicated.
I expect you to tab their back for taking this step and not to be sad or angry about what they are doing.

2 Likes

Re: 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive by kevotek1000(m): 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2019
maryjames9:
This is illegality.

First, any other security outfit besides the constitutionally recognized ones is illegal
Third is making arrests
Now the height of illegality is forcing them to take HIV tests without their permission or consent

The Doctors that conducted and released the results of their tests are supposed to have their license ceased

Just imagine how they are made to sit on the floor because they are not senators while that idiot woman-beater HIV-infested SENATOR Abbo keeps infesting people with HIV after molesting, abusing and killing his wife and not made to endure this dehumanizing and diminishing treatments

My question is this. What do they want to do with these people. Will they shoot then and bury them because they are HIV positive patients or lock them up? I won't be surprised if these options are executed.

What's your real point... I got the fact their privacy and health issues should remain private. Now they are aware of HIV status and this could help prevent further spread.
Re: 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive by deolurexy1(m): 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2019
Aren't this hisbah like militants

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive by ShawtCake(f): 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2019
Hypocrites! Fvcking around in Hyjabs! Meanwhile, one dimwit is busy harassing girls in Abuja for wearing short skirts and revealing their hair. Las Las everybody na scam!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive by Papaaldrich: 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
I concur
danny56:

My little time there, what women do in hijab is another course to study. Well, if you know you know.

North is one place where the size of a girl can't be vouch to be a virgin, under age not withstanding.
Re: 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive by lastmessenger: 12:55pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ashawoboi27:
OhGod
I remember wen I was in Benin
I even be dey date one sex worker den
She like me anyhow
rush to the nearest hospital and confirm your HIV status. Come back and thank me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
ValCon888:
It is a well known fact that HIV is predominant in the North.
A Hausa man can have HIV and be on medication yet he will be sleeping with his wives and girl friends without using protection or informing them of his condition.

True. Brings to mind the slapping Senator from Adamawa State.

2 Likes

Re: 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive by AlphaStyles(m): 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2019
So hausa sef get prostitutes wey dy wear hijab hmm wonderfuuu

4 Likes

Re: 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive by AlphaStyles(m): 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2019
maryjames9:
This is illegality.

Third is making arrests

abeg make we hear word jare
Re: 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive by AlphaStyles(m): 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2019
Yoighaman:

Lol, reminds me of one fine girl in those days, always covered from head to toe, only her face used to be visible....the day I saw her pregnant with a protuded belly and she wasn't married, young girl, I almost fainted, I was like " Have they started posting pregnancy to people?" I was shocked beyond explanation. I stopped trusting any so-called religious girl since that day.
forget all those long long hijab northern girls wild ooo Dem sef like nacking the day wey I see one hausa Muslim girl wey put on long fingernails,wear tight jeans with crop top come back lipstick with Brazilian hair that day cold catch me reach my leg

2 Likes

Re: 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive by AlphaStyles(m): 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
What they need to do is to educate them on how to play safe and not to subject them to unnecessary public ridicule.

Time has come for Nigerians to hold a referendum on legalizing prostitution. 99% of top politicians patronizes prositutes be it corporate and or anything. Most Nigerian men are hypocrites.

The reason why they are +ve is the lack of education on how to play safe. Funny a country where law enforcement agents go to prositutes to demand free bleep just to evade arrest.

Don't get me wrong, I don't patronize prositutes, neither will I wish my sisters or my kids to be one. But in all I hate hypocrites.
so u want people to be nacking other people's brothers and sisters but u don't want ur own to be among?

1 Like

Re: 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive by tartar9(m): 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
danny56:
[s]And you say there's pure morals in the north

North is one place where the size of a girl can't be vouch to be a virgin, under age not withstanding.[/s]
All those prostitute you see wearing hijab here are all igbos
Re: 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive by 9ja083: 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
majamajic:

shivering

Have u been there? Am just asking grin
Re: 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive by AlphaStyles(m): 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
tartar9:

All those prostitute you see wearing hijab here are all igbos
why u mumu like this?

3 Likes

Re: 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive by 9ja083: 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
Some men wont sleep for days. Especially those that have been there. grin

3 Likes

Re: 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive by kingzjay(m): 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
danny56:

I served in Kano state. I can relate well
Re: 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive by Viktorino: 1:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
cheesy grin grin
9ja083:
Some men wont sleep for days. Especially those that have been there. grin

1 Like

Re: 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive by crackhouse(m): 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2019
angelEmade:
Why OP covered their faces is what i am still thinking
I no see am to think...
who go help me with this thinking?
his cousin is among them.
Re: 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive by colizee(m): 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2019
[quote author=Quality20 post=83649487]Send them back to d east or their father's houses. Hausa men no de even use CD [/quote

I don't understand this mumu here

Can someone explain what this fool is trying to say
Re: 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive by colizee(m): 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
Quality20:
Send them back to d east or their father's houses. Hausa men no de even use CD

I don't understand this mumu

Can someone explain what this fool is trying to say
Re: 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive by NNEWIsuper: 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2019
Palehair:

I wish I could like this comment a billion times
It's just an outright act to shame the victims. The doctors don't deserve to be doctors. You never force anybody to undergo any test be it HIV or not
why are you guys pushing the blames on the drs, so if the state employed Doctors are asked to do the test they should refuse? how?
Re: 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
kevotek1000:

Though ur point is clear, if you don't patronize prostitutes or neither will u wish ur sisters or ur kids to be one. So why then do you want prostitution to be legalized. Talk is always cheap and this one is different from the norm. You are supposed to condemn it not encourage it... You see 23 got tested positive to HIV and it will spread like wide fire if the world listen to your view. Whatever faith you hold in high extreme condemns it. Wish for others what you wish for yourself, after all we are one Nigeria.

The fact that I do not want my sisters or kids to be prostitutes doesn't mean I should live a hypocritical life. You think you can stop prostitution? Almost everywhere you go you have them. If you can't stop it entirely, legalize it so that they should not be victimized. Or let the righteous people take charge in such arrests and not the people ruling us pretending they are arresting prostitutes while they all have one prostitute or the other servicing them.

Never be on the side of hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive by quizpaid(f): 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
Hmmm shocked cool
Re: 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive by godwon01(m): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2019
Kamcee:
Nnamdi kanu's father passed away October 31 2019 in umuahia.

May his soul rest in peace. What is the relevant of this on the thread. Are U trying to tell us what killed him or what ?
Re: 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive by godwon01(m): 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
[quote author=Kamcee post=83651754]Nnamdi kanu's father passed away October 31 2019 in umuahia.

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive by godwon01(m): 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2019
[quote author=godwon01 post=83653851][/quote] What is the relevant of this comments on the thread.
Re: 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive by Johans1991: 1:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
danny56:

most of them are not northerners. Igbo and calabar eve Tiv are majority there.

1 Like

Re: 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
All this old cago ma dey do ashawo with hijahb? End is near may almighty Allah punish devil and his followers. Amin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught After Concealing Stolen Live Chicken In His Trouser. Photos / Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) / Calabar: Police Intervene As Man Loses Penis, Testicles After Handshake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.