Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Mohamed Salah 'tries His Hardest To Look Scary' In Halloween Costume - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mohamed Salah 'tries His Hardest To Look Scary' In Halloween Costume (1177 Views)

Which Of These Trophies Is The Hardest To Win / Deontay Wilder: My Heavy Ring Walk Costume Caused My Defeat / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Joker In Halloween Costume (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah 'tries His Hardest To Look Scary' In Halloween Costume by PizzleGold(m): 11:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
Liverpool star Mohamed Salah has shared a spooky snap to celebrate Halloween.

Reds forward Mohamed Salah took to Instagram to share a picture of him with some huge fake spiders.

Dad-of-one Mo wore a black roll neck jumper as he grimaced into the camera and held the large spiders in his hands.

He captioned the photo: "Trying my hardest to look scary."

see more: https://starnation.com.ng/mohamed-salah-tries-his-hardest-to-look-scary-in-halloween-costume/

Re: Mohamed Salah 'tries His Hardest To Look Scary' In Halloween Costume by angelEmade: 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
His team needs him to put this same effort into scoring goals.

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo's WAGS - 30 Sexiest And Hottest Cristiano Ronaldo's Ex-girlfriends / Download Video: AC Milan Vs Juventus 1-1 All Goals & Highlights / Golf Channel And Sky Sports Mourns Death Of Sarah Holte Holm -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.