Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,745 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:52 AM

Where Can I Find a Freelance Website Designer For Hire | 2020 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Where Can I Find a Freelance Website Designer For Hire | 2020 (857 Views)

My Simple Way To Setup A Micro Job/freelance Website Like Fiverr / Get A Professional Freelance Website Like Fiverr / How To Setup A Microjob/freelance Website Like Fiverr Using Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Find a Freelance Website Designer For Hire | 2020 by IsaacBuchi(m): 12:28am On Nov 01, 2019
Where Can I Find a Freelance Website Designer For Hire in 2020 (I Need a Website Designer to Build My Business Website)?

QUESTION: Where To Find Good Freelance Website Developers For Hire in 2020 & Beyond?

Every Nigerian business gentle man or lady who really wants to expand and grow their businesses online, will definitely ask that question in the title above: “Where Can I Find a Good Freelance Website Designer For Hire in 2020?

Feel Free To Contact Mr Isaac: 0703 450 2124

...orWhere To Find Good Freelance Website Developers For Hire in 2020 & Beyond”?

It’s an essential question to ask for mostly serious minded people, and definitely there is a perfect answer readily available for you.

For any business out there, if you really do want to reach a wider audience, you need to go to the internet.

And most times, you cannot go online without hiring the professional help of an expert.

It’s true that we are going to be answering the question above: Where Can I Find a Good Freelance Website Designer For Hire in 2020 & beyond.

But please note that this content is not just only for those looking to find or hire a website designer to build out their business website for them, No!

I am also going to be talking extensively about “where to learn website design (HTML, CSS, JavaScrip, PHP or WordPress)” for those who are thinking: “I want to become a freelance website designer”.

Or for small business people who might be on a very tight budget and would love to do it themselves... it's very much allowed.

Of course, website design is not difficult if properly guided.

So, the learning part is mostly important for those my young fellas who urgently need to acquire some quick marketable computer programming skills to raise money for sustenance by getting hired for web design jobs.

Me personally, I grow my life from website design and development jobs. I started small to the point where I am today.

Today, I am shaking hands and having business meetings with C.E.Os of big companies.

Website design jobs helped me skyrocket my climb through the ladder in the job market.

It’s almost as if I slashed my years of struggle into half and made it to the top.

It didn’t come by chance, though, I worked for it.

For those who may want to hire a professional website designer, please feel free to contact me to ask any questions.

My Name: Isaac
Call/WhatsApp: 0703 450 2124

So, I still remember those days in school, by 6:00PM in the evenings, I always sat in the sitting room while my room-mate who sat next to me, watching me code for hours like if I was told that I was going to be hired for a job the next morning.

When he got bored watching me tirelessly punch away on my computer keyboard doing some hard coding, by 10:30PM he stands up and he tells me that he was off to bed.

I quickly reply, “okay, I will join you soon, just give me a few minutes to round up with this code spinet!”.

Then, when he wakes up early in the morning by 6:00AM, he is shocked to see me still sitting in that same spot – same position.

And then, he would ask me: “have you been sitting there since that yesterday coding”?

No response at all, I just simply smile back at him. smiley

....Okay, so enough of this long boring coding life story.

I'm already getting bored with it even.

This article is not about me and my boring programming life history.

Who the hell even cares about me for goodness sake? grin

...So, please let’s head straight to the real website talk.

In this article, I will be focusing majorly on two main points:

• Where Can I Find a Good Freelance Website Designer For Hire in 2020 (for business people that need to hire the services of a freelance developer)
• where to learn quick website design and development skills (for young fellas who need some quick help on HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP or wordpress)

And then, more to the questions we are going to be answering are questions like:

• where to design a website?
• where to learn website design (HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP)?
• where to hire freelance web designers or web developers?
• how much does a hired freelance web designer/developer charge for a website?
• how to find/hire a freelance website designer or wordpress developer/coder?
• i want to be a freelance web designer/programmer (how/where to start)?
• how much freelance web designers charge for hire?
• how much does website design cost?
• How much does it cost to hire a freelance website designer or website developer?
• Where can I hire a freelance website developer?
• What should I look for when hiring a freelance website designer or web developer?
• How much should a website cost in 2020?
• What questions should I ask a freelance website designer?

So, here we go...

Where Can I Find a Good Freelance Website Designer For Hire in 2020

Okay, so to answer this question, there is something you need to know first before hiring a freelancer.

You need to know what kind/type of website designer or developer you are looking for.

What I mean...

You need to know what skill set the website designer or programmer you are looking for should have.

Yes, that’s the first important thing you need to determine.

You do not want to pick or choose freelancer who is just claiming to be a website designer/programmer.

You do not want to hire some dude who just looks like one but then, when you start doing some background-check, you figure out that he is a BIG no no for the website job.

Now again, let me tell you what you don’t know!

A very skilled or talented freelance website designer or web developer must have three major skills:

• he has to be a website designer
• a reliable wordpress or website developer/coder and
• a graphic designer (i’ll tell you why).

So what’s the difference between the two (website designer and website developer)?

For any questions, Feel Free To Contact Mr Isaac: 0703 450 2124

……to be continued!

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Legit Money Daily / Everything You Need To Know About Affiliate Marketing / I Want To Buy Instagram / Facebook / Twitter Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.