Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Has Nollywood Run Out Of Ideas? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Has Nollywood Run Out Of Ideas? (1498 Views)

The Johnsons-producers Run Out Of Ideas? / Has Nollywood Lost Ideas For Movie Titles? / What Has Nollywood Taught You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Nollywood Run Out Of Ideas? by Omolulu(m): 1:09pm On May 22, 2007
Could dear nairaland users tell me if our home grown movie industry"Nollywood" has run out of ideas in terms of movie concepts?
Re: Has Nollywood Run Out Of Ideas? by iice(f): 2:26pm On May 22, 2007
Like eons ago!
Re: Has Nollywood Run Out Of Ideas? by vescucci(m): 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2011
This presupposes they were bustling with ideas before. Maybe I wasn't born then. But to be fair, on few occasions when I'm stuck watching a nollywood film, I realise the stories aren't the worst but the execution is the number one problem.
Re: Has Nollywood Run Out Of Ideas? by BootyOnMe: 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2011
I don't remember the last time I went to the Movies.
Yes, Nollywood has run out of ideas.
The laws of diminishing returns have set in.
Re: Has Nollywood Run Out Of Ideas? by egaruba(m): 9:59am On Jan 01, 2012
RATED E SCREENPLAYS - UNLOCKING CREATIVITY

FROM SCRIPT TO SCREEN!

About:   
Screenplay Writing & Consultation Service.

Company Overview:   
RATED E offers the very best in Story Concepts and Screenplay writing for feature film, TV, and new media. Our mission is to develop and produce meaningful story driven and high concept African-themed motion pictures for the African film and TV market that will inspire, engage and entertain audiences worldwide.

Description:
Rated E is a web site dedicated to the works of screenwriter Emil B. Garuba. The website covers Emil's efforts in feature films and TV. On the site you’ll find free screenwriting advice as well as information on Emil's Script Consultation Service. As a freelance script reader, Emil has read literally thousands of screenplays for agents and production companies. As a produced screenwriter, he's constantly working through the ins and outs of screenwriting. And now as a script consultant, he's offering his professional expertise to you at an affordable price.

Service:
Script Consultant - Original Screenplays, Spec Screenplays, rewrites and adaptations. Contact us for our service rates.

Email - ratedeproductions@hotmail.com
Web - www.ratedeproductions.yolasite.com
Re: Has Nollywood Run Out Of Ideas? by VillageBoi(m): 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2012
laralopez: No,i don't think that hollywood run out of ideas.

And what about 'Nollywood'??

(1) (Reply)

Ask Me Anything (2014) 720p WEB-DL DDMKV / Which Actor -choose 1 / HTGAWM Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.