Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,870 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

America's Problem Favours Jeff Bezos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / America's Problem Favours Jeff Bezos (233 Views)

Jeff Bezos Agrees $35bn Divorce / Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage / Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

America's Problem Favours Jeff Bezos by Discuss247: 2:41am On Nov 01, 2019
There's always that popular saying from where I come from, "For one person to prosper, another has to suffer the consequence (s)", I guess that the American case with Jeff.

I know I sound crazy right now with no single iota of sense coming forth from my sentences. Well, as we journey together you and I will find out what this little senseless masterpiece really proves.

So there's a much silent economic problem in the US (United States) which causes a gross loss of about $190billion (source: Forbes) and from my research, it's on the high increase with a high pace due to cyber insecurity and technology advancement which aids this fraudulent activities.

So, how does this makes the super sailing entrepreneur and businesses guru, Jeff Bezos richer?

I'm sure you know the highest form of frauds currently trending is internet fraud. Where scammers either disguise as female or some related sort of helpful persons to defraud their preys, hackers penetrate sites and personal accounts to steal datas,hack people's bank accounts and so many other cyber fraud issues. But in particular I will be focusing on how they defraud Americans and other European countries while making Jeff's bank account grow at a swift pace unknowingly to them.

Amazon is founded and headed by Jeffrey. Amazon has thousands of products across different categories, ranging from electronics, ebooks, to other varieties of products. But, the product which these guys feed on is the Amazon gift card.

Amazon gift card is a special card designed by Amazon Inc. which is redeemable across the Amazon store or on Amazon.com
This cards comes in various amounts, ranging from $25 to $2,000 which can only be redeemed or used once.

Continue>>> discuss247

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Produce Paint This Month / Do You Have An Investment Or You Are Okay With Your Current Job? / Mingtai 1050 Aluminum Sheets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.