Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Tell Me The Importance Of Innoson Company In Our Society. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Me The Importance Of Innoson Company In Our Society. (1581 Views)

Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) / Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) / Nigerians Worried Over Fate Of Innoson As Hyundai Plans To Set Up Car Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Innoson Company In Our Society. by Gandollar(f): 7:14am On Nov 01, 2019
Foxman19:
It seem your brain is under your foot.
Maybe, but the midwife stole your own.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Innoson Company In Our Society. by ihitenansa: 7:14am On Nov 01, 2019
donbachi:
Tribe aside...d guy cars too cost.
they are brand new and very rugged
Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Innoson Company In Our Society. by Foxman19: 7:15am On Nov 01, 2019
Okay. I give up on you if that's what you can think of.
Awol1:

Malaria can make people make hateful, useless, sentimental and irrational submission.
Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Innoson Company In Our Society. by nairalandankrah: 7:17am On Nov 01, 2019
Foxman19:
Did Dangote complain to you that his company not patronize by government or Nigerians
Didd innoson beg shell or political office holders to. Patronize him?
Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Innoson Company In Our Society. by nabiz(m): 7:18am On Nov 01, 2019
Foxman19:
I didn't not say he should move his company to ogun.
u self which kind grammar be this na. Na do you take employ people as u boast
Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Innoson Company In Our Society. by shugabasbn: 7:23am On Nov 01, 2019
They employed many youth
They generate IGR
Also served as 'Nigeria glory'
They also provide another alternative to what we have bn seen

The other side of their coins
Their product supposed to be cheaper since is local made, thinking of many factors that involved in transportation of foreign product which is not against them

Most of their product is not quality enough though it is expected as beginner hope with time it will get better

Most important factor is that they are yet to make middle man products like Toyota and co

The worrisome factor is the way they are projecting their private business as of if is government project n the level of sentiment they introduced to their business.

By and large Nigerians are surely benefitting from them
Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Innoson Company In Our Society. by ayzTIGER: 7:28am On Nov 01, 2019
The deal Innoson had with shell must have caused this one sleepless night. Accessing the impact of Innoson from your village in Osogbo, I have not seen hateful things like this yoru Muslims
Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Innoson Company In Our Society. by ayzTIGER: 7:35am On Nov 01, 2019
shugabasbn:
They employed many youth
They generate IGR

Their product supposed to be cheaper since is local made, thinking of many factors that involved in transportation of foreign product which is not against them

Most of their product is not quality enough though it is expected as beginner hope with time it will get better

Most important factor is that they are yet to make middle man products like Toyota and co

The worrisome factor is the way they are projecting their private business as of if is government project n the level of sentiment they introduced to their business.

can you buy first hand Toyota and how many of his cars have you driven to know that its not quality enough? you guys will just sit in your village and come to public forum to embarrass yourself with what only exists in your reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Innoson Company In Our Society. by henryobinna(m): 7:49am On Nov 01, 2019
Foxman19:
Useless talk .
you're a very stupid person... Engaging you in a discussion should be considered a mental ailment, the reason I ignored you dunce of thing.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Innoson Company In Our Society. by ritalori2(f): 7:53am On Nov 01, 2019
Your head get correct oil!
madmohamed:
tel the government to treat him the way they treat Dangote then u will see the difference.
Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Innoson Company In Our Society. by ritalori2(f): 7:54am On Nov 01, 2019
cheesy cheesy
nabiz:
Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Innoson Company In Our Society. by henryobinna(m): 7:54am On Nov 01, 2019
shugabasbn:
They employed many youth
They generate IGR

I just hope you're educated enough to just secondary school. If yes, how can you say their vehicles are not 'quality enough' when you haven't driven any? You've not worked on/repaired one, you've not owned one you probably do not know anyone that owns or have driven one before but you come to the summary the vehicles are of low quality. To be honest it goes a long way to show it's probably your education that's of low quality because you couldn't calm down to analyze everything before coming to your conclusion.

By the way, I see innoson vehicles a lot in Owerri and Umuahia, their vehicles from buses to trucks to a few times seen sedans. If the vehicles aren't good am certain businesses, individuals and government agencies who won't be patronizing them.

By the way I've been carried once in one of their buses, it was well comfortable more than most hummer buses you see around.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Innoson Company In Our Society. by Foxman19: 8:37am On Nov 01, 2019
You lack ability to reason . Its a sin for me to engage in verbal discussion with you.
henryobinna:
you're a very stupid person... Engaging you in a discussion should be considered a mental ailment, the reason I ignored you dunce of thing.
Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Innoson Company In Our Society. by Foxman19: 8:38am On Nov 01, 2019
Yes.
nairalandankrah:

Didd innoson beg shell or political office holders to. Patronize him?
Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Innoson Company In Our Society. by Foxman19: 8:44am On Nov 01, 2019
It seems your head is pain you or you lack ability to comprehend. Well i can see it from gibberish you uttered
There.
nabiz:

(1) (2) (Reply)

In A War With Nigeria The Ghanaian Army May Not Last 72 Hours. / Ganduje Suffers Loss At Supreme Court, Governor’s Appeal On Presentation Witness / "It's Either Buhari Is Dead Or Jubril Is In The Villa", Ffk Blast The Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.