Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,422 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here (41827 Views)

@zion_kitchen_appliances Home Of Kitchen Appliances / Relocation Sales - All Home Appliances / Affordable Smart/non-smart Tvs For Every Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 9:38am On Jan 18, 2020
49" Curved Samsung smart TV with HDR and satellite

Price:140k

Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Witches: 9:41am On Jan 18, 2020
Witches:

AVOID REPAIRED PROBLEMATIC T.V.

GO BUY ORIGINAL ONE.
DONT FALL FOR PICTURES, D
THERE ARE MANY COMPLAIN ON PREVIOUS THREADS OF SAME FAULTY TV 'S FROM SAME SELLER,

MINE IS TO WARN, YOURS IS TO BE WISE
Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 10:06am On Jan 18, 2020
A frustrated and depressed soul after you lost everything in Malaysia and couldn't hold on to anything you decide to transfer you aggression here, don't worry Nigeria will get better and you can go baçk. Wait I can employ you to work for me as I can see hunger and depression is really bad..you are alone as you have failed woefully not everyone can fail ok.. so just continue flexing your frustration you have all the whole space for yourselves only fools like you will join you in your frustration ..there is 24hrs in a day u practically jobless as you stalk me 24hrs how bad can it be if you channel this same energy to develop yourself u and dangote for b mate but witchery and wizardry helding you down won't allow it.. you can go and recruit more people from your coven to bombard my thread all of you are welcome cheesy. Stay safe keep bombarding while I continue to confirm deals. Stay safe and bye am waiting for your usual thrash smiley
Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Witches: 10:54am On Jan 18, 2020
YOU'RE TALKING TO SOMEONE WHO OWN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT WIT MORGAN CAPITAL . AN ASSET MANAGEMENT ACCT WITH STANBIC IBTC, WELL VESTED IN REAL ESTATE . 
MARRIED WITH KIDS AND LIVES ABROAD,CURRENTLY ON HOLI IN CYPRUS WITH FAMILY.

AND YOU CALLED ME A LOOSER? 

IF I COME BACK INTO THIS WORLD I WILL LIKE TO BE THIS SAME LOSER.

BUT THE ABOVE ISN'T WHY AM HERE.

STOP CLAIMING THEY ARE TOKUMBO , WHEN IN REAL LIFE YOU PICK THEM UP AND REPAIRE THEM AND RESELL, 

YOUR CUSTOMERS NEEDS TO KNW THIS THEN IT UP TO THEM TO BUY AFTER FULL DISCRETION.

8 Likes

Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Prodigee: 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2020
But why do you always have LG on your mobile air conditioners when it's obvious they are stickers? The same thing you did with the one you sold to me. Before pictures show LG, but after delivery no LG. What is your motive exactly by doing that oga? That is a suspicious act and to be honest one can't help but not trust you

8 Likes

Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by nasonaso: 5:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
Wow. This is getting wworrisome.
Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 6:45am On Jan 19, 2020
We acknowledge the patronage and determined to serve our customers better with all sincerity, NL'ders patronised Saturday
TV and sound bar a NL'der came for pick up he said I want to actually confirm all these am seeing we had a good laugh wink

AC ready for dispatch magodo

Sound bars ready for waybil Owerri

TV dispatched Festac

Thanks for the publicity , thanks for the patronage we appreciate cool

Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Witches: 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
When i bought the 2both unit from you.
Didnt you upload to nairaland ??

When the problematic panels and outdoor was repaired and replaced did you upload it ?

All you need is to disclose to buyers you repaired them and it up to them to still buy.
Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Witches: 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
Prodigee:
But why do you always have LG on your mobile air conditioners when it's obvious they are stickers? The same thing you did with the one you sold to me. Before pictures show LG, but after delivery no LG. What is your motive exactly by doing that oga? That is a suspicious act and to be honest one can't help but not trust you

How he got those stickers baffles me .

EVEN IF YOU WANT A HUMAN HEAD , GO TO ALABA, NOTHING YOU WOUN'T FINE THERE.

2 Likes

Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by nasonaso: 10:22am On Jan 21, 2020
Onlinealaba:
We acknowledge the patronage and determined to serve our customers better with all sincerity, NL'ders patronised Saturday
TV and sound bar a NL'der came for pick up he said I want to actually confirm all these am seeing we had a good laugh wink

AC ready for dispatch magodo

Sound bars ready for waybil Owerri

TV dispatched Festac

Thanks for the publicity , thanks for the patronage we appreciate cool

My brother you are running away from these accusations. Its bussiness man, I wont part with my hard earned money with you after seeing these "allegations".

We are no kids on nairaland you can just randomly package a piece and say waybill to this person wheras no waybill on ground.

Bro, this is bad for business squarely face these allegations than living in self denial or deceit knowing fully well you are at the losing side.

My one kobo though

8 Likes

Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by jenifer007: 11:00am On Jan 21, 2020
Onlinealaba you need to put your house in order...customer is king you know....you don't need to add salt upon injury when a customer is disappointed in your service. Stop attacking...it is not a good business strategy.

4 Likes

Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2020
jenifer007:
Onlinealaba you need to put your house in order...customer is king you know....you don't need to add salt upon injury when a customer is disappointed in your service. Stop attacking...it is not a good business strategy.
Thanks ma'am I appreciate your constructive comments devoid of sentiment. I will definitely look into it but am ain't attacking anyone though am sure if my products are as bad as the wi.tch portrays my thread would have been filled with different negative comments from different monikers judging from the sales av done here even the said person that has been complaining can testified that I attended to his complaints. There are some unruly elements that derive joy in soiling one's name to the mud they haven't patronised me neither do I know them am not sure I will b in the right position to keep mute and allow them say their usual jargons but still CUSTOMER REMAINS KING. thanks

3 Likes

Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 1:15pm On Jan 21, 2020
nasonaso:

My brother you are running away from these accusations. Its bussiness man, I wont part with my hard earned money with you after seeing these "allegations".

We are no kids on nairaland you can just randomly package a piece and say waybill to this person wheras no waybill on ground.

Bro, this is bad for business squarely face these allegations than living in self denial or deceit knowing fully well you are at the losing side.

My one kobo though
Lol. Thank you ...am still trying to see the allegations maybe when I see them I can attend to it for now those that knows what we sell are patronising while the doubters can keep doubting .. everything is allowed ..thanks for the contribution
Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Youngsage: 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
Onlinealaba:

Lol. Thank you ...am still trying to see the allegations maybe when I see them I can attend to it for now those that knows what we sell are patronising while the doubters can keep doubting .. everything is allowed ..thanks for the contribution

I told you before and I'm telling you here again; I don't have your time yet.
Not everybody has the time to be creating threads upon threads so the fact that only a few monikers have called you out is not a thing to be proud about. Deep down you know how business Modus operandi and you have not proved to be willing to change.

You sold a crap TV to me and I informed you about it, when I started seeing the signs, eventually packed up within months yet you claim not to be aware. I informed you not once not twice you left me on blue tick.
The first time you replied you claimed it was a factory error which is normal.
The second time you said, 'so what do you want me to do about it'

You keep saying customer is King in public but on this same thread you have insulted some of your customers, in private your service is nothing to write home about and you are not accountable to your words.

The smart TV you sold to me is probably 5th hand and has been worked upon severely before you delivered it to me.

I'm glad you have never met me though but I can assure you very soon you will and by then you will still be trying to see and understand all what is happening since it's business as usual for you.

You think everyone is a kid and can be fooled, ehn?

4 Likes

Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
TV dispatched Abule Egba
Both TV's Dispatched ojodu Berger
Sound bar dispatched ibeju lekki Nd Ikeja

They will say is photoshopped no I arranged it grin grin.. thanks for patronage. We are committed to serve you better

Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Witches: 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
Onlinealaba:

Thanks ma'am I appreciate your constructive comments devoid of sentiment. I will definitely look into it but am ain't attacking anyone though am sure if my products are as bad as the wi.tch portrays my thread would have been filled with different negative comments from different monikers judging from the sales av done here even the said person that has been complaining can testified that I attended to his complaints. There are some unruly elements that derive joy in soiling one's name to the mud they haven't patronised me neither do I know them am not sure I will b in the right position to keep mute and allow them say their usual jargons but still CUSTOMER REMAINS KING. thanks

Onlinealaba you must be Crazy.
After 2mth of using the cut and join air conditioner you sold to me as tokumbo. Didnt i inform you i want a refund ? All you could do is send your technicians , didnt they inform you the air con is bad ?? Didn't you stop responding ?
Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Witches: 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
Witches:

Onlinealaba you must be Crazy.
After 2mth of using the cut and join air conditioner you sold to me as tokumbo. Didnt i inform you i want a refund ? All you could do is send your technicians , didnt they inform you the air con is bad ?? Didn't you stop responding ?

Why now acting as if nothing happened?

You want me to keep quiet as others ?
You try to insult me and call me a low life just as you did to others and you think i will keep quiet?
It is your Dead Mother that is LOW LIFE .
Your First CHILD will be Low Lifer except you do the right thing and stop using insult to shut customer's UP BASTERED
Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Witches: 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2020
Youngsage:

Not everybody has the time to be creating threads upon threads so the fact that only a few monikers have called you out is not a thing to be proud about. Deep down you know how business Modus operandi and you have not proved to be willing to change.

You sold a crap TV to me and I informed you about it, when I started seeing the signs, eventually packed up within months yet you claim not to be aware. I informed you not once not twice you left me on blue tick.

You keep saying customer is King in public but on this same thread you have insulted some of your customers, in private your service is nothing to write home about and you are not accountable to your words.

The smart TV you sold to me is probably 5th hand and has been worked upon severely before you delivered it to me.

I'm glad you have never met me though but I can assure you very soon you will and by then you will still be trying to see and understand all what is happening since it's business as usual for you.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU,HE KEEPS SAYING SOMETHING ON NAIRALAND BUT IN PRIVATE IT DIFFERENT.

THE BOTH AIR CON I BOUGHT FROM THE FOOL HAS STOPPED WORKING AT ALL. HE ASKED ME WHAT DO I WANT HIM TO DO. AND THAT WAS THE END OF HIS RESPOND
Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
Witches:

Why now acting as if nothing happened?

You want me to keep quiet as others ?
You try to insult me and call me a low life just as you did to others and you think i will keep quiet?
It is your Dead Mother that is LOW LIFE .
Your First CHILD will be Low Lifer except you do the right thing and stop using insult to shut customer's UP BASTERED

I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.--George Bernard Shaw

Kuje Timothy Just give it up man this is already making you look childish(you are), have carefully avoided all your confrontation and direct insult, accusations and claims hauled at me I don't have any problem with that but you involving my mama seems to be the height of it .. I guess you wouldn't say some of these things to my face or in my office thanks to a faceless forum like Nairaland where every Tom, dick and Harry can air their cheap opinion and say whatever they like. I know you are frustrated and depressed I understand but don't bring it near my family you are free to say whatsoever to me I will carefully ignore. Am actually warning you and not just saying .Thanks
Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by dljbd1(m): 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hmmmm... undecided

1 Like

Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 7:28am On Jan 22, 2020
55" Samsung Smart TV 4K UHD
4k upscaler
Screen mirroring
Full smart hub
Bluetooth audio
Nano crystal display
Purcolour
Dolby digital plus 5.1
Micro dimming
Multi link screen
Sport mode
Etc

Price:150k

Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 7:33am On Jan 22, 2020
65" Panasonic 2019 with active HDR and 4K UHD
Chrome browser
4k upscaler
Amazing features on a wider 65" Screen
4K ultra HD
Super bright panel rate
100Hz refresh rate
Chrome drive PRO
4K upscaler
Multi HDR
Quad core Pro
Home screen
Bluetooth audio
Bluetooth device connect
Double USB sharing
Multi window
Etc

Price: 250k (discounted)

Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 7:38am On Jan 22, 2020
40" Smart Samsung TV
Full smart hub
Screen mirroring
Amazing picture quality
Connectshare movie
Wide colour enhancer

Price: 65k (discounted)

Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
Almost new Samsung 49" 2019 Qled enjoy a world of luxury

Direct full array and immersive beauty
Quantum processor 4K
Ambient mode
Quantum HDR 8X
Q70R features
QLED 4k aand UHD 100 percent colour volume
Automatic adaptation with AI
Apple TV
Airplay 2 for sharing and connection with iPhone
Google assistant
Sound Dolby woofer
Amazon Alexa
Etc and amazing features
Model no-49Q70R

Price--180k(slightly negotiable)

Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Witches: 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
Youngsage:

Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Witches: 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
He sells problematic TV's and he knows it
Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Prodigee: 12:58am On Jan 23, 2020
Oga can you kindly unfollow my moniker. I no wan dey see ya posts please
Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
40" Samsung Smart 4K UHD TV
Full option Smart TVs
Screen mirroring
hDR active
Game mode
Etc MU series

Price-95k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

See What I observed After The Death Of My Father / Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) / Where Is Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.