Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here (41966 Views)

@zion_kitchen_appliances Home Of Kitchen Appliances / Relocation Sales - All Home Appliances / Affordable Smart/non-smart Tvs For Every Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Witches: 9:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
Witches:

After you repaired them tv's , na to dispose am to any nairaland wey dey look for cheap product , The new buyer go land for radionic until life tire am, i regret sey i buy from you ooh.
Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
Onlinealaba:
2018 50" Samsung Smart 4K UHD with apple airplay for iPhone users
HDR 10+
TV plus
Steam link for gamers
Series 7
Smarthing for Samsung users
Apple iplay to connect iPhone users
Web browser
Screen mirroring
Smart hub
Etc
Price:150k(slightly negotiable)
We available..
Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
A happy client,a NLder just installed his TV
.we are committed to serve you better

Thanks for patronage cool

2 Likes

Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Witches: 11:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
In less than 3mths you know what usually come on. You know the return and REPAIRE ,
Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 4:23am On Feb 05, 2020
Factory fitted refrigerator available,

Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by nams77: 6:21am On Feb 05, 2020
megastu:
I agree with you. We have to be careful with these clearance sales. Some of them are now more expensive than brand new items in the market.
Intact i am no more buying this fairly used not because they are not good but because Nigerian business men are unscrupulous, greedy and heartless. They would rather bring a dead item so that they can maximize profits.
I will stick with LG/Samsung or if i am on a tight budget, Hisense brand new. If i was in lagos i could have taken the risk in buying a fairly used TV after doing due diligence
Better i stick with the devils i know that some unknown angels
Pls i am not trying to discourage anyone or discredit the op. I am just responding to a mention

1 Like

Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by nams77: 6:24am On Feb 05, 2020
[.
Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 6:30am On Feb 05, 2020
43" LG Smart TV WebOs with 3D mapping
Price-85k

Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Witches: 11:08am On Feb 05, 2020
After you repaired them tv's , na to dispose am to any nairaland wey dey look for cheap product , The new buyer go land for radionic until life tire am, i regret sey i buy from you ooh.
Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 11:36am On Feb 05, 2020
Onlinealaba:
We are available
Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 11:37am On Feb 05, 2020
Onlinealaba:
43" LG Smart TV WebOs with 3D mapping
Price-85k
We are available
Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
Just came in Almost new(new tho) Samsung sound bars
Q60r Harman kardon new generation sound bar 95k
R450 Samsung sound bar -- 60k
K335 wired sound bar--30k
N450 samsung sound bar--75k

Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Witches: 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
Witches:

Those who bought TV from this guy called onlinealaba are regretting of problems arising from his product.

BEWARE
Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 5:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
Samsung quantum dot SUHD 55" Smart TV
Ultra slim
Comes with connect box
KS8000 model
Series 8

Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
Waybilled oshogbo 2 pcs of Smart Samsung TV
Dispatched Samsung sound bar Cele
Bed side refrigerator Dispatched Apapa and shomolu

We appreciate the patronage we are getting here, against the toxic, bittered and smear campaign

Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Witches: 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2020
This is not about marketing to lure customers. Your product are naija used and repaired product then repackaged at alaba and sold online at a cheap price to greedy nairalanders.
Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
Air conditioner Dispatched VGC..
We still appreciate the patronage

1 Share

Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Witches: 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
I bought 2 air conditions from you and both are no longer working in less than 3mth.

Am happy you posted the real photo here and not your usual ways .

But trust me if there was any buyer , in less than 3mth more complain will be coming up .

I had to go buy a brand new one below and no issue till date.

Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2020
49" LG WebOs 4K UHD with HDR display smart TV
More consistent colour and contrast from any seats
Active HDR expanding your HDR choices
Contrast booster for HDR-like viewing
The science of light control
Upscale the resolution to 4K quality
Surround yourself in rich sound
Digital recording
Network file browser
LG content store
Screen mirroring
Freeview satellite
Bluetooth audio
49UJ670v
Price-120k(discounted)

Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Caustic001: 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
l don laff tire, op, that guy really mean you, l sure him dey sub because of you grin grin grin
Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Witches: 9:41am On Feb 06, 2020
Caustic001:
l don laff tire, op, that guy really mean you, l sure him dey sub because of you grin grin grin

You have No ideal what /who you talking About.
You Ignored the complain but what matters to you is sub?

A typical nigeria altitude of E no consign me UNTIL it happens to them.

Till them keep Been sure !
Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Sunbally2: 10:56am On Feb 06, 2020
I want to know if they are new or tokunbo?
Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Caustic001: 11:37am On Feb 06, 2020
Witches:

You have No ideal what /who you talking About.
You Ignored the complain but what matters to you is sub?

A typical nigeria altitude of E no consign me UNTIL it happens to them.

Till them keep Been sure !
you are doing a good job bro grin grin grin
Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
65" Samsung Smart TVs 4K UHD

Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Rapsowdee01(m): 12:09am On Feb 07, 2020
Onlinealaba:

How much for the refrigerators ?
Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 2:34am On Feb 07, 2020
Rapsowdee01:

There is the bed side for 25k(negotiable)
Table top is 40k(negotiable)
And double door from 45k upward
You can WhatsApp sir. Thanks
Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Witches: 9:04am On Feb 07, 2020
Sunbally2:
I want to know if they are new or tokunbo?

THEY ARE NAIJA USED REPAIRED AND REPACKAGED AS TOKUMBO

1 Like

Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Witches: 9:07am On Feb 07, 2020
Rapsowdee01:

You want to buy a naija used and repaired refrigerator packaged as tokumbo, by the time you refill gas and problems after problem you will know that even at the cheap price it was never a bargain ,

Go get a new one that will last you for 4 yrs with warranty without no problem.

All i bought from this guy are problem to problem and other complains are coming up on other thread
Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by MrBONE2(m): 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
Witches:

You want to buy a naija used and repaired refrigerator packaged as tokumbo, by the time you refill gas and problems after problem you will know that even at the cheap price it was never a bargain ,

Go get a new one that will last you for 4 yrs with warranty without no problem.

All i bought from this guy are problem to problem and other complains are coming up on other thread
grin

Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2020
KINGreignn:

Don't you ever get tired of this smear campaign and pull him down program you have been running since like forever?
Is this how terribly bitter and spiteful and vile and wicked you could stoop so low to become?
I may not have bought any item from the seller but I have referred my neighbor to him and till date they enjoy the electronic product they got.

Mr, get a life. Oh I forgot you're a witch, you need deliverance from this witchcraftcy (sic).
Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 6:43pm On Feb 07, 2020
goryorhal:

Bought a Panasonic 43ā€ tv from him last year and I have been enjoying the TV set till this very moment

For me I can vouch for him ....

Though Iā€™m planning to get some electronics too

1 Like

Re: Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here by Onlinealaba(m): 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2020
KINGreignn:

There are better and more matured ways to seek redress over poor goods or service delivery rather than making a mockery and nuisance of one's self.

This is a very simple stuff.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" / Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids ā€” Lady Advises Nigerian Parents / Should I Continue Giving Money To My Friend's Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.