Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,664 members, 7,955,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

Two Yahoo Boys Bag 4-Month Imprisonment For Phishing In Benin (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Yahoo Boys Bag 4-Month Imprisonment For Phishing In Benin (Photos) (28673 Views)

Gbenga Felipe: Nigerian Man Sentenced To 12 Years In Texas For Phishing Scam / Two Yahoo Boys Jailed In Ilorin (Photos) / Yahoo Boys Bag One Year Jail Term, Forfeit N20m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Yahoo Boys Bag 4-Month Imprisonment For Phishing In Benin (Photos) by Divineayo(m): 7:38am On Nov 02, 2019
paradigmshift:
Enough of all this shitt. The way the 9jerian media is treating this Yahoo ish, fraud n co is alarming.. 9jeria media is the reason why the world call us criminals. When was the last time the US media n co posted fraudsters on their social Media? The US, Europe n co scam more than us but you won't see it in the media. The politicians launder money overseas and that's enough reason for the world to see us as criminals. Efcc n oda government agency is just there for paparazi.We are our own problems.
See how you dey talk like say you dey watch international news channels. Na for zeeworld wey you dey watch you wan see them when they parade the fraudsters
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Bag 4-Month Imprisonment For Phishing In Benin (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 8:47am On Nov 02, 2019
Divineayo:

See how you dey talk like say you dey watch international news channels. Na for zeeworld wey you dey watch you wan see them when they parade the fraudsters

My guy go n sit down..
How many fraudsters dey Don post ?
Link please
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Bag 4-Month Imprisonment For Phishing In Benin (Photos) by Pascopele: 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2019
lol
dairykidd:

They have already started.. the usually saucy biitch at dstv seemed so extra nice and playful today when i went to pay my cable sub just now.. I couldn't understand why, now e clear say na December we face true true grin

1 Like

Re: Two Yahoo Boys Bag 4-Month Imprisonment For Phishing In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2019
Pascopele:
lol
Bro the thirst is real ooh.. Even today one girl that usually snubs me at the office greeted me twice as i was about leaving. Guess what? I did as she always did to me. I snubbed her stupid ass cheesy I actually looked at her so she would know i heard very well the first time. This thing dey serious everyday grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obajana Cement Firm Attack: Our Story, By Dangote / Lagos Conductor Strips Unclad, Flees To Avoid Refunding Stranded Passengers / Bandits Take Illegal Drugs Before Going For An Operation (video/pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.