Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach (47276 Views)

Mercy Eke Slays In Swimsuit At The Beach, Living Her Best Life (Video) / Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines / Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
Plastic Surgery gang

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by bluefilm: 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
Not nice in any way at all. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by DameB(f): 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
Did she wear tights in this first picture? shocked

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by Akpacha(m): 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
derrydinny:
this evil woman that killed a peomising doctor and ruined the life of a family is roaming free and nobody sees anything wrong in it, anything goes in nigeria
That was an accident right?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
Praizenewstv:
Halloween
grin grin badt guy

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by PearlStreet(m): 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
Akpacha:
That was an accident right?

Drunk driving. She was drunk.

What finished her was that the victim was bearded and she thought he was a nobody, not knowing he was a doctor at LUTH.

5 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by nauto5: 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
I see
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by arrestdarrester: 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ayoefa:

Yeah, but line a "sane country", like you guys like to claim, she'll be doing some real prison time. Regardless of what the family says. She killed and got away with it.

Guys wey dey knowledgeable say the matter dey pending for SC and you dey here dey talk another thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by ncoolsome(m): 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
Kenneygirl:
Let's see how you'll look at her age

And I won't be doing what she's doing at her age either...

3 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2019
It was an accident nigga. Take a chill pill.

derrydinny:
this evil woman that killed a peomising doctor and ruined the life of a family is roaming free and nobody sees anything wrong in it, anything goes in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by Yoighaman(m): 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
Clean, fresh woman, saw her at Eko Hotel, Lagos, Nigeria sometimes back, fine woman.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by vegafbs: 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
Dear Participant,

The world is now a global village, AI, machine learning is taking more jobs through automation, hence as an applicant you should represent the digital age in your search for job.

Say NO to joblessness as 2020 approaches, hone your skills and make yourself distinct.

Hence, the Digital Marketing Training DigiSkillNG is just a few weeks away.

All is set to take you from a novice to professional with the best practices in the industry that you'll get.

Take this � opportunity

Following the series of calls we've received, we have decided to run a discount promo price is now N15,000, No more 25k until 2020.

Link to register: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeHFRVnnxjjw-1F6q4xiwt2RiKr0o1Jj2Y3bVn7n1Pe8alP0A/viewform

Payment link: https://paystack.com/pay/digiskillng

Venue: The Glass House. 1, Adegbeyeni Street, Behind Old Alade Market, Allen, Ikeja, Lagos.

For enquiries: Call / Whatsapp: 07038380126 or 0818 253 9953

See you in class.

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by ntyce(m): 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
latestmodel:
It was an accident nigga. Take a chill pill.

Accident as a result of drunk driving....
That's manslaughter at the least ....
Least she should get is 25 years...

The family of the deceased are still wallowing in the pain of losing a breadwinner...
Yet she openly flaunts her freedom on social media.

Note: I am not against her living a good life but ought to be away from social media

5 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by meobizy(f): 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
Aw, hell no.

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2019
fidelmarshal199:
I have always been wondering how this people feel comfortable in this bikini shit. I just can't.

It is not for everybody some people don't have the body or the confidence to pull it off I don't see what I'm ashamed off or what you or I have that the world has not seen before. No need to shame my dear

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
post=83663619:
Wows ?!

Dis our moderators sef. cheesy

Wows?!

usef see am - exconvict wows in gratuitous display of cellulite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by Akpacha(m): 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
PearlStreet:

Drunk driving. She was drunk.

What finished her was that the victim was bearded and she thought he was a nobody, not knowing he was a doctor at LUTH.
Heyah! She deserved nothing less than 25yrs in prison then. Didn't know she was drunk.

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by grandstar(m): 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ciaos:

The family of the deceased forgave,what is your problem?. To err is human, forgiveness is divine..

I don't think they forgave. This is the first time I am hearing such

5 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by bukatyne(f): 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2019
Instead of her to hide her head, no....

She will flaunt and flaunt till she meets her waterloo.

4 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by johnmattew: 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2019
I remember her in the movie ' camouflage' about 20 years ago where she wore pant and bra with other ladies...this lady was exceptionally beautiful

she is still a murderer sha
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by Centcanada: 8:29pm On Nov 01, 2019
Am a fan to this wonderful and beautiful lady that is why when she had a challenged then about accident, I strongly prayed for her to come out safely and the lies did it too. Happiness is ur name.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by mechanics(m): 8:29pm On Nov 01, 2019
fidelmarshal199:
I have always been wondering how this people feel comfortable in this bikini shit. I just can't.
Am also surprised to see a married woman in that swim wear.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by johnmattew: 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
PearlStreet:

She was convicted of manslaughter at the High Court and her Conviction was upheld at the Court of Appeal. She's appealed to the Supreme Court but she's in bail.
she used her connection with good luck Jonathan to win the case at appeal court... remember she was a TAN ambassador

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by PearlStreet(m): 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
johnmattew:
she used her connection with good luck Jonathan to win the case at appeal court... remember she was a TAN ambassador

No, she was given Conviction with option of fine of 100k by the Magistrate court. Lagos State Appealed to the High Court amd the High Court said they should return her 100k to her and let her go to jail for 5 years.

She ran to Appeal and Appeal said she must go to jail. She's however given bail pending appeal. Now, she is going to Supreme court.

4 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by pyro62(m): 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2019
MILF!! Perfect for me kiss
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by Awoo88: 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2019
superlanny:
Okay we have seen you have fresh laps, Men...have we not seen it all before, like its something unique or special...SMH vigorously
ee bi like say eye dey pain u

5 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by olisaEze(m): 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2019
derrydinny:
She did her time and paid her dues to society. Chill out

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by Isoduwa(m): 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
Zoom 370* you will see what am talking about

That's bushmeat right there
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
fidelmarshal199:
Maybe you don't have the body.

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by busomma: 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
Has this woman served her jail term for carelessly killing a young medical doctor some years ago?

2 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by Truthbites: 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
Body not bad for a fifty something year old

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Pictured With Simi / Rukky Sanda Shows Off Bikini Body (Photo) / Reekado Banks Slams DJ Xclusive: "You Messed Up Big Time Bro" (See Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.