Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,149 members, 7,957,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:22 AM

Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach (47495 Views)

Mercy Eke Slays In Swimsuit At The Beach, Living Her Best Life (Video) / Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines / Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by PANDA2: 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
doctorkush:
What's wow here now

WOWING WITH ALL THAT SAGGING SKIN THAT LOOKS LIKE OVERSTRETCHED ELASTIC. DIS OLD LADY SHOULD RESPECT HER AGE AND SPARE US THIS SORRY SPECTACLE. SHE LOOKS DISTASTEFUL WIT THOSE SHORT AND DEFLATED TUBER LEGS.

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by Legendguru: 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2019
hmm
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ciaos:

The family of the deceased forgave,what is your problem?. To err is human, forgiveness is divine..
...we know.. but there are things her common sense should tell her.... if it was your father she killed, would you have liked this her post?

won't this photo remind you of something that will spoil your day?

3 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by Bukden16(m): 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
Everything both within and outside is tired

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by Fivestardiary(m): 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2019

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by YurFatHer: 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2019
is this one news again
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by femi4: 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
fidelmarshal199:
I have always been wondering how this people feel comfortable in this bikini shit. I just can't.
no wonder
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by hopefulLandlord: 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
grandstar:

I don't think they forgave. This is the first time I am hearing such

Because they didn't. ciaos is just talking stupid made up sheet

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by moshino(m): 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
derrydinny:
this evil woman that killed a peomising doctor and ruined the life of a family is roaming free and nobody sees anything wrong in it, anything goes in nigeria

How did she kill him? And what is "Peomising"?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by hopefulLandlord: 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
moshino:

How did she kill him? And what is "Peomising"?

she was alcohol impaired while driving and hit the doctor who died. And common sense would show the guy was trying to type "Promising". try to be charitable a bit

6 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by Kdon2: 10:31pm On Nov 01, 2019
0gaGist:
Nollywood actress, Ex beauty queen and AGN president, Ibinabo Fiberesima shows off her sexy body in swimwear at beach.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4UILlVp-jz

Arugbo

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by EkwensuAmosu1: 10:38pm On Nov 01, 2019
[s]
post=83663619:
Wows ?!

Dis our moderators sef. cheesy

Wows?!
[/s]
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by Okuda(m): 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2019
waiting for the MILF crew.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by moshino(m): 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

she was alcohol impaired while driving and hit the doctor who died. And common sense would show the guy was trying to type "Promising". try to be charitable a bit

Common sense should have shown you that nobody asked you, neither was anybody trying to have a conversation with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by EkwensuAmosu1: 10:43pm On Nov 01, 2019
[s]
post=83663665:
U be part of dem family shey?
Busybody!
[/s]
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by EkwensuAmosu1: 10:43pm On Nov 01, 2019
[s]
post=83663685:
Person mama?!
And you get your own mama o!

Anyways, no long tin,
bring your head here....

Gbosa......
[/s]
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by sonofElElyon: 11:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
What are you saying Crime is against the state and not the family of the deceased. The family has no legal capacity, right or power to "forgive" a criminal.

Ciaos:

The family of the deceased forgave,what is your problem?. To err is human, forgiveness is divine..

2 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by BRATISLAVA: 1:02am On Nov 02, 2019
Ciaos:

proof that they forgave.

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by BRATISLAVA: 1:06am On Nov 02, 2019
ornicus:

usef see am - exconvict wows in gratuitous display of cellulite
grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin you are wicked

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by seguno2: 2:35am On Nov 02, 2019
post=83663665:
U be part of dem family shey?
Busybody!

He is a part of the society, keen to prevent drunk drivers running riot everywhere and killing people.
Do you have any problem with that

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by Sunnymatey(m): 4:27am On Nov 02, 2019
Going, Going, Gone.
This woman had better respect her age, this is Africa.
This eveing newspaper isn't useful any longer.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by Petmax: 7:18am On Nov 02, 2019
Nothing new.

... I sell cheap and affordable data for all network
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by Sayboy: 7:39am On Nov 02, 2019
I know it can be a lot frustrating to apply for jobs and get no response, that's why I want to assist you with my CV writing skills.

I help people write CVs that are irresistible to their potentials employees.

And this is why I am different from others, I will rewrite for CV for 3k, but you have a warrantee for 30 days if you don't get an interview call.

This is why I am unique, my clients have been called for tests at Schlumberger, Mobil, KPMG, PG, Bank of America, Goldman Sachs, and recently Stanbic IBTC.

Ask for proof if you are in doubt, a stitch in time saves nine. Make the move; rewrite your CV now✍.

Reach out to 08132145325

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by hopefulLandlord: 7:45am On Nov 02, 2019
moshino:

Common sense should have shown you that nobody asked you, neither was anybody trying to have a conversation with you.

Didn't know my words would hurt you so much as it only has that effect on stupid people
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by fabienjoe: 8:39am On Nov 02, 2019
Ciaos:

That is the Nigerian tragedy. No one has the power to forgive a murderer in a decent society. She was driving under influence so she was fully responsible. That was murder. She shouldn't be out of jail, at least no so soon. And even when she's eventually out, she should be sober and lie low. Displays like this is certainly not going to soothe the grievous pain of the family she hurt..
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by uchwar1: 11:44am On Nov 02, 2019
Praizenewstv:
Halloween

See More Sexy Halloween Look => HERE
Lolz!
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by MichaelRey97: 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2019
laps looking Old though
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2019
Grif
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach by Mryacks: 8:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
Liked this woman back then during early nollywood days ehnn.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Performing Live Show For Kids At A Beach / Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" / Precious Eke: I Cant Go With Pant And Bra On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.