Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Urgent Interview Advice And Experience Need Also: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Interview Advice And Experience Need Also: (577 Views)

Planing A Trip To Tanzania, Needs Advice And Tips. / Need True Advice And Sincere Mature Advice On North Cyprus Universities / Urgent U.S Visiting Visa Interview Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Interview Advice And Experience Need Also: by saintbajar(m): 12:42pm On Nov 13, 2010
Hi NL,

I got an interview at the German Consulate-General in LAGOS.

On Wednesday 17/Nov.

I need your advice and also you experience on it.

Thanks and pray for me too.
Re: Urgent Interview Advice And Experience Need Also: by GinaUkey(f): 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2010
Usually when you have interviews
saintbajar:

Hi NL,

I got an interview at the German Consulate-General in LAGOS.

On Wednesday 17/Nov.

I need your advice and also you experience on it.

Thanks and pray for me too.

I'm not sure if they still do this today but when i had my interview with the US consulate 10 years ago they sent me a package containing all the list of things they expected me to bring to the interview. It really depends on what you are interviewing for. For non-immigrant visa interviews they usually expect to see that you have a very stable source of income and housing that you can not abandon in Lagos. All economies worldwide are in trouble now. Everyone is money hungry. The last thing any government needs right now is yet another person living off of them. So if you can prove to the German consulate that you can take very good care of yourself while in Germany, you should be OK. They'll need to see bank statements and any documents showing your financial status. If you're being invited by someone to stay or for a visit then that person should be able to prove that they can support you SUCCESSFULLY during the length of your stay.

Hope this helps and good luck!
Re: Urgent Interview Advice And Experience Need Also: by saintbajar(m): 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2010
Gina-Ukey:

Usually when you have interviews

I'm not sure if they still do this today but when i had my interview with the US consulate 10 years ago they sent me a package containing all the list of things they expected me to bring to the interview. It really depends on what you are interviewing for. For non-immigrant visa interviews they usually expect to see that you have a very stable source of income and housing that you can not abandon in Lagos. All economies worldwide are in trouble now. Everyone is money hungry. The last thing any government needs right now is yet another person living off of them. So if you can prove to the German consulate that you can take very good care of yourself while in Germany, you should be OK. They'll need to see bank statements and any documents showing your financial status. If you're being invited by someone to stay or for a visit then that person should be able to prove that they can support you SUCCESSFULLY during the length of your stay.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Thanks for the word. they sent me

an email with every docs i should present.

and also i only want to spend 14 days there

cause i have 6days conference to attend and the

other 8days to tour Berlin as that's were the conference

will be held. AM JUST CURIOUS.
Re: Urgent Interview Advice And Experience Need Also: by saintbajar(m): 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2010
Any more advice or experience please??
Re: Urgent Interview Advice And Experience Need Also: by Jincheng: 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2010
^^^Pls, Check ur mail, i want to make a few enquires frm u. I mean d mail wit saint, @gmail.com.
@all, Any useful info/advice wil be useful to us maybe in the future. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Visa Enquiries And Assistance / Join Spring Semester In Cyprus Come Feb 2011 On Scholarship! (now Made Easy) / Tour The Ancient And Historic Town Of Badagry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.