Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

The Quran Confirms The Saying Of The Bible. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Quran Confirms The Saying Of The Bible. (243 Views)

The Truth Behind The Popular Saying: 'in Case Of Incasity' / Photos: Deeper Life Bible Church Completes 45,000 Capacity Headquarters In Lagos / 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Quran Confirms The Saying Of The Bible. by Nettybrown(m): 11:32am On Nov 01, 2019
I NEED A MUSLIM BRO TO EXPLAIN THIS; SURATUL AL IMRAN 55 -57(QURAN 3:55-56).
When Allah said, "O Jesus, indeed I will take you and raise you to Myself and purify you from those who disbelieve and make those who follow you superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return, and I will judge between you concerning that in which you used to differ.
I really dont knw y u dont believe in the bible.

1 Like

Re: The Quran Confirms The Saying Of The Bible. by YoungLionken(m): 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
They would avoid it like a plague...

(1) (Reply)

Kidney Stone Disease / Study MBBS In Russia For Indian Students / Zeeworld Series Vs EPL - Who Will Win The Epic Battle For The Living Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.