Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,924 members, 7,952,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

China Rolls Out 5G Services In Major Cities In Race To Narrow Tech Gap With The - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / China Rolls Out 5G Services In Major Cities In Race To Narrow Tech Gap With The (174 Views)

See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It / I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape / HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

China Rolls Out 5G Services In Major Cities In Race To Narrow Tech Gap With The by Kenneth93(m): 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2019
China's three major state telecom operators rolled out 5G wireless technology Thursday, as the country races to narrow its technology gap with the US amid a bruising trade war.

China Mobile, the country's largest carrier, announced its 5G services were available in 50 cities -- including Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen -- with packages starting from 128 yuan ($18) a month.

Rivals China Telecom and China Unicom are also offering services at comparable prices in major cities, according to notices on their websites.

The ultra-fast mobile internet service -- which is 100 times faster than existing 4G networks -- allows consumers to download full-length films within seconds, or use apps with virtual reality.

The technology will also pave the way for driverless cars, further automation in factories, and allow users to remotely control appliances such as coffee makers and ovens via the internet.

China is expected to be a front-runner in the adoption of 5G services with over 170 million 5G subscribers by next year, according to estimates by China Telecom.

https://mystoryarticles..com/2019/11/china-rolls-out-5g-services-in-major.html

(1) (Reply)

Does Water Have A Crucial Role On Prostatitis ? / Best Laparoscopic Surgeon In Mumbai / Plastic Surgery In Abu Dhabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.