Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,525 members, 7,958,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:45 PM

APC Supporters Love Corruption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supporters Love Corruption (1353 Views)

I Notice Osibanjo And Peter Obi Supporters Love Eachother / APC Supporters At Gombe APC Campaign Flag Off / Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Supporters Love Corruption by allthingsgood: 8:52am On Nov 02, 2019
content208:

Lolz. I challenge you to deny the verity of the points I mentioned above. Even you can't deny that they are true. Even you agreed that buhari/APC has failed to fulfill electoral promises.

Last time I checked, APC promised to perform miracles when they were campaigning.

The failure of the party so far only indicates that buhari/APC lacks integrity. Even you can't deny that.

And if you don't start wailing against the recurrent disappointments from this government, your own life may start reflecting that lubbish.

You are a wailer and will forever be a wailing. You problem has nothing to dovwith APC fulfilling its promises, u guys are just perpetual haters. Nothing buhari does will ever be good enough for u cos u only see negative.

Long story short, be prepared to wail till eternity cos this govt is here to stay. Shallom
Re: APC Supporters Love Corruption by content208: 8:52am On Nov 02, 2019
dukeprince50:
Let God handlevyour situation the way PDP handled the country, can I hear an Amen?

I don't support the PDP. I'm a card-carrying member of the National Conscience Party (NCP).

How come you find it difficult to say amen to my prayer? Are you trying to say that Nigeria is worse under buhari? Are you agreeing that buhari is not the saviour you claimed he is? Are you saying you are a shameless liar and hypocrite?

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Love Corruption by dukeprince50: 9:01am On Nov 02, 2019
content208:

I don't support the PDP. I'm a card-carrying member of the National Conscience Party (NCP).

How come you find it difficult to say amen to my prayer? Are you trying to say that Nigeria is worse under buhari? Are you agreeing that buhari is not the saviour you claimed he is? Are you saying you are a shameless liar and hypocrite?
Show me where I said he is a saviour, I said APC's administration is better than PDP. I never said he is a messiah sent from heaven.
If you can't see that this government is trying its best to put things in order then you are lying to yourself.
PDP never tried, they saw the money and start looting, they never prepared for the future. How come people forget so soon.
PDP run the country like Yahoo boys, "if you see money today, eat it and do not think of tomorrow.
APC is building the needed infrastructure that will make tomorrow a better place. I prefer the present Nigeria.
Please if you can't construct a 3line sentence without insults, do well not to mention me again, check my comments, I am way above that level. good day
Re: APC Supporters Love Corruption by content208: 9:05am On Nov 02, 2019
allthingsgood:

You are a wailer and will forever be a wailing. You problem has nothing to dovwith APC fulfilling its promises, u guys are just perpetual haters. Nothing buhari does will ever be good enough for u cos u only see negative.

Long story short, be prepared to wail till eternity cos this govt is here to stay. Shallom

Being a wailer is not a bad thing; it means I'm not a hypocrite.

Jonathan was removed because buhari promised to be better than him. How come you try to put down those who demand that buhari should fulfil his promises to be better than Jonathan?

What does that make of you? A hypocrite?

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Love Corruption by content208: 9:09am On Nov 02, 2019
dukeprince50:
Show me where I said he is a saviour, I said APC's administration is better than PDP. I never said he is a messiah sent from heaven.
If you can't see that this government is trying its best to put things in order then you are lying to yourself.
PDP never tried, they saw the money and start looting, they never prepared for the future. How come people forget so soon.
PDP run the country like Yahoo boys, "if you see money today, eat it and do not think of tomorrow.
APC is building the needed infrastructure that will make tomorrow a better place. I prefer the present Nigeria.
Please if you can't construct a 3line sentence without insults, do well not to mention me again, check my comments, I am way above that level. good day

Since APC is better, according to you, may God handle your life and destiny the same way APC is handling nigeria's economy and security.

You shouldn't have problem saying amen to that prayer.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Love Corruption by allthingsgood: 9:48am On Nov 02, 2019
content208:

Being a wailer is not a bad thing; it means I'm not a hypocrite.

Jonathan was removed because buhari promised to be better than him. How come you try to put down those who demand that buhari should fulfil his promises to be better than Jonathan?

What does that make of you? A hypocrite?

If that was what u were doing u wouldn't be a wailer. There are still credible critics who genuinely ensure the govt is on its toes and does what is right. But a wailer refers to a mindless soulless bigotic autobot programmed to hate buhari and APC at all cost regardless of the situation.
Re: APC Supporters Love Corruption by content208: 10:09am On Nov 02, 2019
allthingsgood:

If that was what u were doing u wouldn't be a wailer. There are still credible critics who genuinely ensure the govt is on its toes and does what is right. But a wailer refers to a mindless soulless bigotic autobot programmed to hate buhari and APC at all cost regardless of the situation.

I challenge you to mention just one point that is mindless.or bigotic on the points I mentioned above; just one.

If not, you are the mindless, bigotic,autobot, programmed idiot here.
Re: APC Supporters Love Corruption by content208: 9:44am On Nov 03, 2019
allthingsgood:

If reminding you of the failure of the government is your own definition of being a wailer, then be my guest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Should Vote In An Igbo President In 2023 / The Unholy Land Of Saudi Arabia / Africans Do NOT Hate Nigerians. This Is Just About Ghana And South Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.