Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Breaking News: Nairalandposter Has Been Changed To Nlposter, Reason Unknown - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking News: Nairalandposter Has Been Changed To Nlposter, Reason Unknown (1203 Views)

Why Twitter’s Name Was Changed To X – Linda Yaccarino / Louisiana No-permit Gun Bill Changed To Allow Armed Teachers / Yeshua was changed to Jesus by Europeans with an occult agenda - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Nairalandposter Has Been Changed To Nlposter, Reason Unknown by nlPoster: 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
I wasn't the one who changed it, neither was I informed about the change.

This is just a public service announcement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Nairalandposter Has Been Changed To Nlposter, Reason Unknown by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2019
even the authorities recognize how utterly jobless you are

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Nairalandposter Has Been Changed To Nlposter, Reason Unknown by nlPoster: 6:39pm On Nov 01, 2019
Until I deal with this crazy fool, then people would start saying I'm a bad person. But you are all hiding now, watching her display madness.
Re: Breaking News: Nairalandposter Has Been Changed To Nlposter, Reason Unknown by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2019
grin grin grin grin
mad sheman
Re: Breaking News: Nairalandposter Has Been Changed To Nlposter, Reason Unknown by Earnersweb(m): 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2019
No job cry
Re: Breaking News: Nairalandposter Has Been Changed To Nlposter, Reason Unknown by nlPoster: 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
Earnersweb:
No job cry

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nairalandposter Has Been Changed To Nlposter, Reason Unknown by Earnersweb(m): 10:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
nlPoster:

Thank you.
welcome

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nairalandposter Has Been Changed To Nlposter, Reason Unknown by GoodMuyis(m): 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2019
This is not good, you are supposed to be informed
Re: Breaking News: Nairalandposter Has Been Changed To Nlposter, Reason Unknown by chatinent: 5:40am On Feb 20, 2020
Naturally, no forum will let you bear its names in full; people might misdeem you to be part of the management (which you aren't). It's for security purposes and the forum reserves the right to alter accounts they deem fit.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What's Keeping You Awake? Come In Here / The Best Comedian on Nairaland / Do You Believe In Santa Claus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.