Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,573 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell (43374 Views)

Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies / Coronavirus: Apostle Kofi Nkrumah Sarkodie Arrested For Holding Church Service / Prophet Martin Kofi Danso Impregnates Church Member, After Private Jet Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by foster212: 11:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
The man dey show for duvet, so I'm not surprised

1 Like

Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by Favour196: 11:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
xxxangel:

He said private part ooooooooooo

Watch the video before commenting

cheesy grin cheesy

But one question for the pastor, you are only rebuking and sending the sellers to hell what of the buyers, how will the breathe if the don't eat... grin
Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by Pussywar(f): 11:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
Nigga got sti from a 'slay queen'

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by alklas(m): 11:51pm On Nov 02, 2019
baba abeg leave dem
Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by jaxxy(m): 11:54pm On Nov 02, 2019
I know pastors who talk more than this and yet are the greatest womanizers. Leave all this story and format.

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by EzeAmusu(m): 11:54pm On Nov 02, 2019
Conji day chop that pastor.

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 02, 2019
Hehehe the nigga even called it "smooth, juicy & right p.u.ssy" .

I can swear this one loves it!

All these old Pharisees wey still dey drag premium p.u.ssy with hin children mates

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 03, 2019
Jesus Christ didn't come for the righteous.
Who is this man to judge, to hell with him

We make payment to your 1688 suppliers @ #52/RMB. Check siggy for more
Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by cococandy(f): 12:00am On Nov 03, 2019
Men. Always obsessed with women’s vaginas.

Tufia

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by klax(m): 12:00am On Nov 03, 2019
You fell into drainage inside your bedroom bah Only your hand carry bandage then you are lucky your entire body hasn't carry pop yet next time stay in your house.

Anybody can say whatever, damn it a responsible mother act and go responsible places.

Nonsense!!!
Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by Supnaija(m): 12:17am On Nov 03, 2019
He said sweet pussy. How does he know pussy is sweet

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by Adrian98(m): 12:32am On Nov 03, 2019
Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by Enemyofpeace: 12:34am On Nov 03, 2019
Just because him landlord pikin no gree am

1 Like

Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 03, 2019
I think we're past the era of using shrieking voices to scare people to hell.

There's no proof that hell exists, and even if it does, the rules to get there or avoid it thereof are not exactly clear, and there is no guaranteed authority no matter how persuasive or sweet-tongued some books are.

We just have to realise this is the era were women see no problem representing themselves as object of sex trade. Just deal with it and move on - it's not your problem.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by Kingrexyl(m): 12:36am On Nov 03, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I laughed hard when I watched the video earlier on Instagram.

Someone even commenented "They did not let uncle cum." Lol.
Bitch please!!!
Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by coolh3ad(m): 12:41am On Nov 03, 2019
simplelex:
He said pussy?

Me sef Shock!!!
Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by godofuck231: 1:16am On Nov 03, 2019
No need g boys and f#ck boys have already done the job, they have seen hellfire missles in the puna like hell.
Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by ikevictor: 1:22am On Nov 03, 2019
No! it’s only their private part!
Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by Truthbites: 1:35am On Nov 03, 2019
The annoying part is that he's enjoying a private part now as we speak

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by WildChild00(m): 1:48am On Nov 03, 2019
Yet another head pastor I guess cry
Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by Comedian2019: 1:51am On Nov 03, 2019
Criminals deceiving gullible people.
If you investigate the guy, you would discover he's a pervert.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by 9jaRealist: 2:33am On Nov 03, 2019
BASICALLY ANOTHER CRUDE NIGERIAN MALE MISOGYNIST... undecided
>

1 Like

Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by Nobody: 3:16am On Nov 03, 2019
Lucky for the guy, this is Nigeria, where people worship these jokers. If na Obodo Oyibo someone will sharp sharp find one of this guys own trysts with olosho
Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by johnkey: 4:02am On Nov 03, 2019
Abeg leave our girls to make money anyway they can as long as they are hurting no one, no one is ready to help in this world so use what you have to get what you want simple.
Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by sonature1: 4:13am On Nov 03, 2019
jesus247alive:
I can't believe what am hearing

Like seriously

From an alter

Or father have mercy on us.

[color=#006600][/color]

Let me just sleep it's crazy..

PERVERT OF A PASTOR.

Altar
Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by femi4: 4:50am On Nov 03, 2019
simplelex:
He said pussy?
yes
Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by femi4: 4:52am On Nov 03, 2019
cococandy:
Men. Always obsessed with women’s vaginas.

Tufia
before nko...Are women not obsessed with dick? The difference is that the later can hide her feelings
Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by cococandy(f): 5:00am On Nov 03, 2019
femi4:
before nko...Are women not obsessed with dick? The difference is that the later can hide her feelings

Different kinds of obsession

You seek to control and police women’s bodies. Who they can sleep with. (If they are not sleeping with you, then they are oloshos).

Women have no interest in policing your bodies.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by Kaetoh: 5:16am On Nov 03, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I laughed hard when I watched the video earlier on Instagram.

Someone even commenented "They did not let uncle cum." Lol.
hell is real. It has been there before adam. It has entry but no exit. A place of torment with no rest, night and day. Be warned and take it serious and not a joke. God should never be toyed with.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by SenecaTheYonger: 5:16am On Nov 03, 2019
cococandy:

Women have no interest in policing your bodies.

Well you should. At least we care enough to police you around.
Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by SenecaTheYonger: 5:17am On Nov 03, 2019
Kaetoh:
hell is real. It has been there before adam. It has entry but no exit. A place of torment with no rest, night and day. Be warned and take it serious and not a joke. God should never be toyed with.

You quoted the wrong person successfully.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style / Ten Years After Biodun Kumuyi: How Time Flies! / Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.