Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell (43382 Views)

Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies / Coronavirus: Apostle Kofi Nkrumah Sarkodie Arrested For Holding Church Service / Prophet Martin Kofi Danso Impregnates Church Member, After Private Jet Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by oluxy(m): 10:48am On Nov 03, 2019
He's not his position to curse anyone.
That's not what God required of anyone whosoever.

Such curses don't work cos u ain't their maker. Only God that can curses. No one can curse whom God has not cursed. If he curses them and God didn't, lol... Which means, he's only wasting his time even being a man of God. Besides, when of God don't curse. Their duty is to plead for Holy Spirit to intervene in somesome's situation.
Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by nero2face: 11:12am On Nov 03, 2019
DechOfficial:
May ur d**k be delivered!
delivered from what...
Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by seunmohmoh(f): 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kaetoh:
you will be humbled when your day comes. Only the cold touch of death can make anyone tremble to your knees.
You can tremble to my knee for all I care.
Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by Kaetoh: 12:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
seunmohmoh:
You can tremble to my knee for all I care.
little sister, its all okay. Have a lovely day ahead.
Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by renewable1(m): 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
Really

8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY FROM THE SUN.. CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by amazon14: 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
Benjaminbassey1:
who be diswan, are you supporting those pussy sellers....

Who be diswan wink abi you wan make I support pussy buyers

1 Like

Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by Greatfullheart: 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2019
CHINSOS, CHINSOS

Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
nero2face:
Pastor the ladies can perish in hell no problem, but u see those p***s, we need them here on earth,
kolo guycheesy
Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by Bahamas95(m): 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
xxxangel:
He said private part ooooooooooo
He said pusssssy, watch the video.
Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by SHOCK7(m): 5:27am On Nov 04, 2019
nero2face:
Pastor the ladies can perish in hell no problem, but u see those p***s, we need them here on earth,
lol cheesy
nero2face:
lol
Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by TVSA: 5:59am On Nov 04, 2019
xxxangel:

He said private part ooooooooooo
he said pvssy angry angry
Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2023
seunmohmoh:
I laughed hard when I watched the video earlier on Instagram.

Someone even commenented "They did not let uncle cum." Lol.
Not funny , self.
How's is that even funny?

So he can't say the truth anymore without you ladies trying to make crass jokes off it.
If anyone uses her body to make money, she shall burn in hell. Simple.
Abi , is it not so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style / Ten Years After Biodun Kumuyi: How Time Flies! / Pastor Performing Deliverance In A Strange Way (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.