Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

The Love I Have For My Boyfriend Increases Whenever He Beats Me - Singer Forson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Love I Have For My Boyfriend Increases Whenever He Beats Me - Singer Forson (746 Views)

Ubi Franklin Wearing Bum Shorts, Davido’s Chioma, Lydia Forson React / Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo / Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Love I Have For My Boyfriend Increases Whenever He Beats Me - Singer Forson by osifoblessingme: 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ghanaian singer, Gloria Forson, has revealed that she loves when her partner beats her.

According to her, she is against violence against women but for her, it's fantasy.

She added that such an act makes her feel good and she also likes the fact that her partner pampers her after beating her.

“It’s not good but for me, I like it because it makes me feel good. Some people like it that way, others don’t. He has to beat me sometimes so we make up. When he beats me, he’ll pamper me. We all have our preferences”, she stated.

Source>>http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/the-love-i-have-for-my-boyfriend.html

(1) (Reply)

Allen Onyema: I Stand With Allen Until He's Proven Guilty -singer Kcee Reacts / Bbnaija Tacha Sent Hitmen To Kill Me - Blessing Ceo Cries (video) / Wizkid Goes Missing As Olamide Shuts Down "Made In Lagos" Live Concert 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.