Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

EFCC Targets Doctors Issuing Fake Medical Reports - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / EFCC Targets Doctors Issuing Fake Medical Reports (17442 Views)

Fake Medical Doctor Apprehended In Lagos (Photo) / Fake Medical Doctor Arrested In Ebonyi State (Photo) / Police Arrest Fake Medical Doctor Akpoviri Vincent Jimmy Aka Dr. Charles Umeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Targets Doctors Issuing Fake Medical Reports by sapientia(m): 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2019
What kinda fuckery did I just read?

Re: EFCC Targets Doctors Issuing Fake Medical Reports by mechanics(m): 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2019
Wise officer.
Re: EFCC Targets Doctors Issuing Fake Medical Reports by Goldencheese(m): 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2019
Magu just shunned the question about Tinubu's bullion van and you keep shouting youth. All these rogues who have stolen Nigeria's money, are they youths?

Keep genuflecting for your oppressors. It's in you!

stanliwise:
You shoulf grow up!
You didn't bother to read the post no wonder you spill childish talk from your mouth.

So politicians who lie about their health and refuse to appear. where did they get their medical reports from? is this not an economic and financial crime to be a syndicate to a corrupt politician?

I weep for our today's youth.

Be careful.
Re: EFCC Targets Doctors Issuing Fake Medical Reports by Amanda4life: 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2019
Fake pregnancy report and fake paternity test result nko?
Re: EFCC Targets Doctors Issuing Fake Medical Reports by drskyfly007(m): 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2019
This ones are just forming busy and hardworking to divert attention from that untouchable petition of Tinubu laying in their dustbin undecided
Re: EFCC Targets Doctors Issuing Fake Medical Reports by odinson1(m): 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
post=83659604:

We talk am!

We were expecting a comment from the enemy of the country on this thread. but we never knew it's gonna come up so soon.

Arresting Doctors that will do anything fraudulent to make money is something bad to you right?

But why do good news such as this make you people so sad and unhappy?!
Are you wailers always like this 24/7 of the day?

This is the only problem we have with children of hate, perdition and frustration.
They never support anything good.
Wailing is in their DNA.
Knocks
!

Thanks for lecturing them patriot.
Goldencheese, guess you have learnt something today?
this guy ehn i dont understand you
you are the most hated person on this forum,but yet you still give people more reasons to hate you

meanwhile,black Friday is approaching,dont you guys do discount at ?

oh wait!...i dont eat rotten meat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Targets Doctors Issuing Fake Medical Reports by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
Hehehe grin cheesy..You know when a 13 year old boy quickly steals his mom phone to type.
odinson1, better return mama phone before she knocks your head on top mat sleep. cheesy
jobless pikin sef wan chop beta tin.
Orisirisi wink cheesy

Hello wailers,
E no go better for any enemy of Nigeria.
All those who hate our darling country will be put in shame..If the stone meet you, and you are wailing,
you are an enemy of the country.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Targets Doctors Issuing Fake Medical Reports by mykohayz(m): 8:29pm On Nov 01, 2019
post=83659604:

We talk am!

We were expecting a comment from the enemy of the country on this thread. but we never knew it's gonna come up so soon.

Arresting Doctors that will do anything fraudulent to make money is something bad to you right?

But why do good news such as this make you people so sad and unhappy?!
Are you wailers always like this 24/7 of the day?

This is the only problem we have with children of hate, perdition and frustration.
They never support anything good.
Wailing is in their DNA.
Knocks
!

Thanks for lecturing them patriot.
Goldencheese, guess you have learnt something today?

Whatever happens to ICPC or is the commission dead ?
Re: EFCC Targets Doctors Issuing Fake Medical Reports by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2019
mykohayz:

Can you shut up pls?!
It's too late for rubbish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Targets Doctors Issuing Fake Medical Reports by Johans1991: 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2019
Goldencheese:

Let's be sincere, is this not the work of the police? How much do they get medical reports for? 5k, right? You mean a whole EFFC will leave their office, fuel their trucks or buses and drive with siren to arrest such doctors when there are police stations everywhere? This is 2019 now not 1819.

Haba.
like the doctors that gave Dino Melaye,ffk, fayose, jonah jang, Metu etc fake medical reports in order to stall or delay the court process.
God bless EFCC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Targets Doctors Issuing Fake Medical Reports by Ezehenry875(m): 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2019
Fake EFCC facing fake doctors to collect they our part of the fake money they collected from fake patients,... xmas don reach na make una do fast face those selling foreign rice in the market NONSENSE they do as if they care for common man
Re: EFCC Targets Doctors Issuing Fake Medical Reports by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2019
Johans1991:
like the doctors that gave Dino Melaye,ffk, fayose, jonah jang, Metu etc fake medical reports in order to stall or delay the court process.
God bless EFCC
Goldencheese, are you still learning from sane Nigerians like this man here?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Targets Doctors Issuing Fake Medical Reports by simplyshade: 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2019
grin(
Goldencheese:
Is this also part of Economic and Financial crimes? Chai, Nigeria. Grow up. They have left you behind.
Re: EFCC Targets Doctors Issuing Fake Medical Reports by Goldencheese(m): 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2019
post=83664695:

Grow up, man. You could be a comedian, though grin grin
Re: EFCC Targets Doctors Issuing Fake Medical Reports by odinson1(m): 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2019
post=83663786:
Hehehe grin cheesy..You know when a 13 year old boy quickly steals his mom phone to type.
odinson1, better return mama phone before she knocks your head on top mat sleep. cheesy
Orisirisi wink cheesy

Hello wailers,
All those who hate our darling country will be put in shame..If the stone meet you, and you are wailing,

you know I'm saying the truth
and I'm not an enemy of the country, i just live and stand by and for the truth..the country is going nowhere and you know it
Re: EFCC Targets Doctors Issuing Fake Medical Reports by Gwagone: 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
iammo:
grin

EFCC is super duper effective, they have caught hundreds of yahoo boys, moved to politicians, then civil servants and fertilizer scammers, now its the turn of NGOs and fake Doctors

Story!!
Re: EFCC Targets Doctors Issuing Fake Medical Reports by Gwagone: 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
E good nah. Boyz go happy small
Re: EFCC Targets Doctors Issuing Fake Medical Reports by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2019
Very soon EFCC will arrest mechanics for fixing fake brake pads on our cars.

EFCC my ass!!
Re: EFCC Targets Doctors Issuing Fake Medical Reports by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2019
Goldencheese:

Grow up, man. You could be a comedian, though grin grin
After all said and done.
It is well.
A better Nigeria is all we want.
We wish you all the very best in all you do.
Stay blessed and be good.
Peace out!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Targets Doctors Issuing Fake Medical Reports by Goldencheese(m): 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2019
post=83665498:

After all said and done.
It is well.
Peace out!

I love that spirit. We want a good Nigeria and I believe we will see it manifest in our own time.

God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Targets Doctors Issuing Fake Medical Reports by EkwensuAmosu1: 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2019
[s]
post=83665498:

After all said and done.
It is well.
Peace out!
[/s]
shatap
Re: EFCC Targets Doctors Issuing Fake Medical Reports by EkwensuAmosu1: 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2019
[s]
post=83664695:
[/s]

trash
Re: EFCC Targets Doctors Issuing Fake Medical Reports by webngnews: 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2019
hmmm
Re: EFCC Targets Doctors Issuing Fake Medical Reports by Iolo(m): 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2019
Goldencheese:
Thank you.

You know why I like your reply? It was logical, sensible and was free of insults.

Gracias.

Exactly how it should be. You’re welcome.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Targets Doctors Issuing Fake Medical Reports by Iolo(m): 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
mykohayz:

ICPC is also very active but aren’t doing as well with public relations. Long story.
Re: EFCC Targets Doctors Issuing Fake Medical Reports by EkwensuAmosu1: 10:45pm On Nov 01, 2019
[s]
post=83663786:
Orisirisi wink cheesy

Hello wailers,
[/s]
Re: EFCC Targets Doctors Issuing Fake Medical Reports by EkwensuAmosu1: 10:50pm On Nov 01, 2019
[s]
post=83664156:
Can you shut up pls?!
It's too late for rubbish!
[/s]
Re: EFCC Targets Doctors Issuing Fake Medical Reports by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:51pm On Nov 01, 2019
Goldencheese:

I love that spirit. We want a good Nigeria and I believe we will see it manifest in our own time.

God bless.
Hugs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Targets Doctors Issuing Fake Medical Reports by EkwensuAmosu1: 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2019
[s]
post=83667504:

Hugs
[/s]
Re: EFCC Targets Doctors Issuing Fake Medical Reports by Xisnin(m): 5:22am On Nov 02, 2019
Thermodynamics:

Yes, they only do their job when it comes to the common man.
Why don't they go after all the politicians in Nigeria?
Yahoo boys are not "common men". They are criminals, saboteurs, and traitors to this country.
EFCC don't go after ALL the politicians because it is impractical to go after all criminals.
Last I checked, 2 governors are currently serving jail time.

Let me ask you, where do all the cars and gadgets and millions they recover from Gee boys go to?
This is a pointless question. You are educated for a reason.
A simple search would have shown you that all forfeited assets go to the
federal government and not EFCC operatives.

It is like asking where oil money goes to.
Re: EFCC Targets Doctors Issuing Fake Medical Reports by Goldencheese(m): 6:31am On Nov 02, 2019
post=83667504:

Hugs

Grateful thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nursing Mothers And Kids Forcefully Evicted From Lagos Teaching Hospital (video) / When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? / Meningitis Kills 20 In Yobe - Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.