Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? (17414 Views)

When Last Did You Check Your Blood Sugar Level? / You Can Measure Your Blood Pressure At Home: Learn How / World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by neutralmind: 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
Regularly checking your own blood pressure offers an important glimpse into your health and gives you the chance to keep your heart and brain in good shape.

Yet most of us who would especially benefit from this habit do not monitor our numbers at home.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by Jennyclay(f): 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
I have never checked my blood pressure since I was born. My Life is Good and great.

Nothing gives me high BP.

Awwwwn kiss FTC. I dedicate this to all wealthy and rich men that don’t run away from a restaurant because of ordinary 12k food a lady ordered. May your pocket never run dry.

Broke men can go and receive their prayers from the Last to comment (LTC). Shame!!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by dahgifted(m): 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
The situation of this CornTree can further increase the Blood pressure of any sane Individual....
The last time i checked mine was February last year.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by osuolale95(m): 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
Yesterday, the BP is seriously high...

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by Skiborobo(f): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
cheesy the last time I had serious fever. That's 2017. God help me o

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by WiszyFraud: 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
shocked
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by Maxymilliano(m): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
Last week
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by iampeterben(m): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
Damn recently like 3 weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by Glimpsetv: 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
In this particular region, we are preoccupied and don't have time for such matters.

The primary challenge faced by an average Nigerian or Africans in general is related to food. Once they are provided with food, everyone becomes lively and pays less attention to health concerns.

For an African man to visit a hospital, it usually requires a severe illness. As long as everyone has eaten, everything seems normal to us. This is just an observation

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by AntiChristian: 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
I think the last time was January 2023.

Na person wey chop beleful dey do check up!

Eat moderately! Exercise moderately!
We work hard, pray and hope for the best!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by SafariHunter(m): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
Mine is Always high cos of over thinking

32 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by obembet(f): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
Haaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by eepeepook: 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
2019. My blood pressure is the least of my issues.

I remember properly now. It was 2021 during a training course.

I’m from a lineage rife with blood pressure issues. My lifestyle — as well as those of my siblings — will keep the condition at bay. While my father’s family doesn’t believe in moving muscles to avoid overuse, his children were raised in a world cognizant of the benefits of daily exercise. All of us are active not because of our hereditary curse but because movement slows ageing while improving daily living.

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by Illegal1(m): 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
Omoh........i never even check b4 self.
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by owiko(m): 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
Last week
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by iammo(m): 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
cool

Early this year

Why don't people count their pulse instead

It's easy and requires no device except stop watch from your phone

Gently place 2 fingers of your other hand on this artery.
Do not use your thumb, because it has its own pulse that you may feel.
Count the beats for 30 seconds, and then double the result to get the number of beats per minute.

5 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by Lama70(m): 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
What is wrong with blood pressure?
Is blood pressure sick that we have to go check it?

When last did YOU check your bank account balance

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by Wealthycharles(m): 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
HBP is a silent killer. knowing your BP status is key to avoiding untimely death. check your BP weekly , it is free in most phamacies and hospitals.

18 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
I haven't all my life

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by nick50(m): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
Inside this British contraption pressure too much..we no need more pressures
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by MrCGPA(m): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
Yesterday. My BP was 128/70(Can't exactly remember the lower value but the upper was 128. I was told it's very Ok.

10 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by Mummyimbecile(m): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
Mine is normal.. 120/65.

Guys, it's good to be checking it. High BP is a silent killer disease.

I have the machine for checking it at home. Both the one for checking BP and blood sugar level because we too dey eat sugary thing for Yankee here.

9 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by Illegal1(m): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
IkejiZuki:
E don tey, problem too much for naija.

omoh........i swr
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by Mjshexy(f): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
Been a while
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by tobenuel(m): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
Last year o
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by Bar1941(m): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
Almost everyday
Re: When Last Did You Check Your Blood Pressure? by DaveHarry(m): 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
I sure say u wan start superstory series abi. I don even check once sef? NO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

COVID-19: Abia Government Seals Church, Market In Aba / FG Develops Operational Guideline For HIV Self-testing / Meningitis Kills 20 In Yobe - Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.