Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,817 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) (55102 Views)

Akwa Ibom Science College Where Students Are Raised In Squalour / Checkout Nigerian University Where Students Pay N25k For Lab Coat / Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) by SURElee(f): 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2019
Just imagine. In Nigeria o! In a state with a governor. When the country is called shit hole we get angry, and then we see things like this that just weakens our little hope in this nation.

I just imagine how the students sleep at night. Insects, bats, snakes and being exposed to the elements. The exposure to cold when it rains. Chai!
Re: Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) by kamat01: 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
Jacobx007:
I know the situation of this school will get to Nairaland someday, it was just a matter of time.

I was in d school for inspection of WASSCE SC 2019 and I couldn't believe my eyes, such utter disrepair and dilapidation. The pictures here did not capture the whole story.
I swear
Re: Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
Chidorx60:
God!!!!!!
This is not a school,This is a prison
this is not even a prison bro .... Nigeria prison is better than this tho I don't wish anyone to be in it while advance countries prison is better than most big hotels in Nigeria. that one u can be in it no shaking . lol
Re: Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

The South is just as bad.

I served in the South East, and I am here to tell you that many schools in the South are just as badly equipped and terrible. Especially in the rural areas

And no be Southern schools that do miracle center and cheating pass Northern schools.

Pot, meet kettle

Fulani, you want to shake the table , abi?
Kontinue! Omo' aale.
Re: Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2019
"Jesus wept"...Jesus wept
Re: Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
It's like one of those fake rehabilitation centres found in Kaduna State, that's not a school at all, the governor should do something about it.
Re: Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
So sad.

The Govt obviously doesn't prioritize education.

I am sure these parents can't afford better.

Govt schools ought to be a succour for the masses.
Re: Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) by adenigga(m): 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2019
Pure evidence of what we call Politics of States creation.

Some States are not economically viable, but because of politics, they stamped their creation.
Re: Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) by subcbouy: 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2019
Dozzywest:
On top the dilapidation and squalor, some boys still find time for graffiti and signing their nicknames on the wall.

The dilapidated building and signing is no different from NYSC coal camp.
Re: Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2019
Seun was here (1/11/2019) grin

That roof tho!! undecided
Re: Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) by Mummyfour(f): 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
So some irresponsible parents will send their children and wards to this outdated poultry farm in the name of" my child is in boarding school"
Re: Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
Chidorx60:
God!!!!!!

Prison dey get open roof?

This is mad man house
Re: Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) by udoka55555: 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
Thought they said the north is better than the East
Re: Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) by Fmusty: 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2019
Chidorx60:
God!!!!!!

Prison sef is better. Google to see the pictures of prison in develop countries..

Animal hunt is a better comparison.
Re: Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2019
They forbid them to use foam ni cool
Re: Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2019
Nigeria is completely finished. The same people will still use religious and tribal sentiments to vote in 2023

Mannabbqgrils and other supporters of this satanic government of Buhari will still come here to shout sai baba.

3 Likes

Re: Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2019
victorazyvictor:

Prison dey get open roof?

This is mad man house
please please please stop insulting mad people, they hide and live in better houses than these eyesores
Re: Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2019
Snake Island.
When you see some schools in Balanga or Deba you will understand.
Re: Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2019
eni4real:
Seun was here (1/11/2019) grin

That roof tho!! undecided
mynd44, seunmomoh, funkybabee, ishilove, lalasticlala, seun and my dominique all finished from that school set of 1960

1 Like

Re: Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) by saraki2019(m): 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2019
south worst, most school in south east rural areS, OPERATE under trees
Re: Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
please please please stop insulting mad people, they hide and live in better houses than these eyesores

Mmmmmmm
Re: Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) by Bbbwings: 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2019
Advocate500:
can u pls say something else?the money Buhari spends on senseless travel and allowances can renovate the whole government school in gombe.
He is a member of it-is -not-peculiar-to-nigeria crew
Re: Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) by springtech(m): 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2019
Congratulations to this school. Things are about to turn around for the better, thanks to the power of social media. Just watch out how the state Govt, Minister of Education / FG and a wealthy Nigerian shows up trying to outdo each other in order to put the school back in order.

For me, I will say congratulations in advance to the students of that school.
Re: Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) by Jossibest(m): 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
Black people and weckedness. God is no longer intrested in Nigeria
Re: Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2019
Mummyfour:
So some irresponsible parents will send their children and wards to this outdated poultry farm in the name of" my child is in boarding school"
Please mind your language.
Stop insulting poultry farms as i know there is no farmer that will not roof his poultry farm or e en a pig farm and allow his birds to die.
A pig farm does not even have open roof talk less of a poultry farm.

1 Like

Re: Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2019
Which Way Nigeria? Which way to go?? Where's The Money Allocated or Being Relaeased by The Educational Board After Now those Mediocre's in Power will Ask why Are Sending Your Children Abroad to Study why Their Children are Abroad Studying...

Re: Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2019
post=83662890:
What an eyesore!
Shut up there.....You even have the Guts to comment, i thought Zombies like You always behave as if this government has turned this country to Paradise

1 Like

Re: Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) by Toseenlove: 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2019
cuiz:
A boarding school in Gombe, Government Science Secondary School, Kaltungo in Southern Gombe State, always pray against rainfall as a result of their dilapidated building.

Reports gathered by Punch correspondents, says the students of the school are always praying against rainfall, even the teachers.

According to the pupils, they barely sleep as they are awake to always park water whenever it rains, they also added that they have converted most of their classrooms to hostels, still is not enough for the population.

They also complained that they have over 26 classrooms but just two are good whenever it rains it disrupts the lessons as students ran for safety.

http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/11/01/nigeria-boarding-school-where-students-sleep-under-an-open-roof-photos/

Boko Haram......."Western Education Is SIN" In Nothern Part Of The Nation. So that sums It Up. I'm not moved a bit. Heavy Rain Should Fall Abeg. This Heat Too Much!!!
Re: Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) by bolataiwo007: 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
iammo:
he supports APC and Gombe is a PDP state...

And do u see me quoting party name?, he knows the types of leaders he is supporting & that is what I am after.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? / Parents Queue To Attend Graduation In Babcock University (Photos) / Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.