Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time - Sports (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time (58132 Views)

Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 / Nigeria Vs Hungary: FIFA U17 World Cup (4 - 2) Full Time / 2019 FIFA U17 World Cup: Meet All The Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by Kennyswagz2: 8:50am On Nov 02, 2019
Felix6:
I will always aligned with those calling for more inclusion of south eastherners in our football, "THE IGBOS" records have clearly shown over time that they are more talented and technically gifted when it comes to the round leather game. FOOTBALL IN NIGERIA IS TO THE IGBOS AS LONG DISTANCE RACE/MARATHON IS TO THE ETHIOPIANS AND KENYANS. But envy won't allow some people admit this. the set up like it has always be should be 80% IGBOS 20% other tribes in any order.
what nonsense are you saying... we are already qualified for the knock out stage... and was it not igbo dominated super eagles that made common Madagascar to beat us ?

5 Likes

Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by Kennyswagz2: 8:54am On Nov 02, 2019
Dedetwo:

Only said by you and members of your ethnicity. It does not look.
na lie before
Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by Kennyswagz2: 8:59am On Nov 02, 2019
Dedetwo:
This U17 team of Nigeria is purely Oduduwa team both by composition and attitude but who cares. The boys have the philosophy of “I scored, it is me and mine attitude” on the pitch. Most of the players were ignorantly selfish and found it very difficult to pull the crosses so their teammates could easily score the goal. Instead they kicked the ball wildly away from the target. I know this inherent attitude will not disappear in a day and as such the team might not survive the knockout stages. If the coaches could use the Australian match to illustrate that “I scored the goal” is completely useless when the team loses the match.

Nigerian team would have been 4-0 before the end of first half if the team adopted the philosophy of “We won the match” instead of “I scored the goal”. In addition, Nigerian idiotic news media and moronic society which lavish useless praises on goal scorer contribute to this athletic folly. Most of the kids are very skilful and do possess athleticism to be successful however the management is poor. I really wondered aloud how did the players with shirts number 3, 7 and 18 make this team.
oolish set of people. We can see how your yamree dominated super eagles team is nothing but a big joke... igbos are the reason why we were beaten by common Madagascar in this year afcon.. since you want to be stupid
Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by godwon01(m): 9:04am On Nov 02, 2019
0nyedikachukwu:
At least, they qualified. They'll be knocked out in the next round.
It will not be their portion IJN. At least if they scale through and win all the remaining matches , it will die down the tension on the land. At least all the restless youth will have something to celebrate for in the next three to four months.
Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by mikkywebs(m): 10:39am On Nov 02, 2019
Wow! Let's make money to enjoy sports. Shine your eyes, never wake up a day to get back to sleep in the evening without making at least N10,000. Checkout my proof in the link below.
Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by mechanics(m): 11:39am On Nov 02, 2019
They have tried, they should prepare for the next tournament.
Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by Starz825(m): 11:41am On Nov 02, 2019
Maxmilliano111:
you see people suffering from inadequate thinking from thier brain....
Person wey mumu...the present super eagles na igbo brothers full there ...
Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by Innobee99(m): 11:51am On Nov 02, 2019
Amiteye:
or maybe your brother wasnt good enough. Maybe he was vastly talented and an absolute baller but sometimes thats not enough sometimes you need hardwork, luck, tactically sound, favour of God and favour of the coach....for talented players not getting chances check Xerdan Shaqiri at Liverpool fc. Sorry bout your brother. goodluck next time. who knows he might make it to the next u17 squad, you know in nigeria we are all 17 till we play for the under seventeens. We do not 'really age' if you know you know
He has been their number one goal keeper all this while. But at least he should be picked among the selected goal keepers

Naija sha

Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by ShenTeh(m): 11:52am On Nov 02, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
I want Nigeria to be beated just like Liverpool beated Arsenal some days ago

Beaten. Not 'beated'.

The past tense remains 'beat'. Eg The Australian young team beat us silly in that tournament.

The past participle is 'beaten'. Eg We were thoroughly beaten by the Aussies.

1 Like

Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by Smooyis(m): 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
The boys are just overzealous and hyper active. Besides that, most of them are super talented and poised for greatness. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by Dedetwo(m): 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
oolish set of people. We can see how your yamree dominated super eagles team is nothing but a big joke... igbos are the reason why we were beaten by common Madagascar in this year afcon.. since you want to be stupid

It is on record that Nigeria has secured numerous successes in soccer when more than half of the team consisted Igbo boys. In addition, when the dumbass governing body of soccer in Nigeria was not loaded with nitwits from certain section of Nigeria. The composition of the current U17 team speaks volumes and it shows for the count.
Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by webngnews: 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
Oh
Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by Interesting15: 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
lalasticlala:
Game On
Sorry for derailing.. A guy with the moniker Prophetmoshood is impersonating me. Kindly help delete his posts and accounts
Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by Kennyswagz2: 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2019
Dedetwo:

It is on record that Nigeria has secured numerous successes in soccer when more than half of the team consisted Igbo boys. In addition, when the dumbass governing body of soccer in Nigeria was not loaded with nitwits from certain section of Nigeria. The composition of the current U17 team speaks volumes and it shows for the count.
I ask why is our super eagles team trashy today despite been dominated by igbos
Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by Dedetwo(m): 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
I ask why is our super eagles team trashy today despite been dominated by igbos

It could have been worse than trashy if it is not dominated by Igbo boys. Nigeria is very marginal and led by bunch of pinheads.
Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by Kennyswagz2: 11:43am On Nov 04, 2019
Dedetwo:

It could have been worse than trashy if it is not dominated by Igbo boys. Nigeria is very marginal and led by bunch of pinheads.
whatever makes you sleep
Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by Kbs468(m): 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
FIFA U17 WORLD CUP:

Nigeria, Brazil, Spain discover Round of 16 opponents [Full fixtures]

Published

on

November 4, 2019

By

Ifreke Inyang

Nigeria will clash with Netherlands, in the 2019 U17 FIFA World Cup Round of 16 on Tuesday.

The Golden Eaglets qualified as Group B winners, despite losing their final group fixture to Australia.

Manu Garba’s boys will now take on the Dutch, who qualified from Group D, as one of the four best third-placed teams.

The winner taking on either Paraguay or Argentina in the quarter-final.

Debutants Senegal meanwhile will take on four-time runners up Spain, while Angola play South Korea for a place in the last eight.

Round of 16 Fixtures:

Angola vs South Korea

Nigeria vs Netherlands

Spain vs Senegal

Japan vs Mexico

Brazil vs Chile

France vs Australia

Ecuador vs Italy

Paraguay vs Argentina
Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by Prophetmoshood: 3:56am On Nov 12, 2019
Interesting15:

Sorry for derailing.. A guy with the moniker Prophetmoshood is impersonating me. Kindly help delete his posts and accounts

E be like say your village people done follow you enter Nairaland. Received healing IJN

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Victor Moses, Mikel, Ighalo Risk World Cup Ban In Yaounde / Yekini Rashidi's Daughters Visit NFF's Office In Lagos. See Photos / Mikel Obi's Daughter In Piano Lesson With Her Grandma (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.