Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

Any Way Naijas Can Keep Low Profile Like Other Africans Once They Arrive Abroad? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Way Naijas Can Keep Low Profile Like Other Africans Once They Arrive Abroad? (637 Views)

I Want To Change My Surname, Will It Affect Me In Any Way (travel Wise) / Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels / As Emigration By Naijas 2 Other Countries Increases, Drop Ur Advice 4 Them Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Way Naijas Can Keep Low Profile Like Other Africans Once They Arrive Abroad? by nlPoster: 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2019
Re: Any Way Naijas Can Keep Low Profile Like Other Africans Once They Arrive Abroad? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2019
impossible....!!!!! thats the way Nigerians are in Nigeria, aka VERY LOUD/DRAMATIC, therefore thats exactly how they are going to be when they reach abroad. if you want them to change the way they act abroad, then you should seek for them to change AT HOME 1st.
Re: Any Way Naijas Can Keep Low Profile Like Other Africans Once They Arrive Abroad? by DexterousOne(m): 8:38am On Nov 08, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
impossible....!!!!! thats the way Nigerians are in Nigeria, aka VERY LOUD/DRAMATIC, therefore thats exactly how they are going to be when they reach abroad. if you want them to change the way they act abroad, then you should seek for them to change AT HOME 1st.

EXACTLY
Re: Any Way Naijas Can Keep Low Profile Like Other Africans Once They Arrive Abroad? by nlPoster: 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Traveling To Canada / Skills.one Best Way To Boost VISA Approval Part 1 ( Australia & New Zealand) / No German Students Visa For Nigerians This 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.