Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

How Much Will It Cost Me To Go To O Jigawa From Port Harcourt - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Will It Cost Me To Go To O Jigawa From Port Harcourt (892 Views)

Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) / "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman / Road Trip From Port Harcourt To Onne Port Rivers State: Pics & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Go To O Jigawa From Port Harcourt by MXD5050: 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2019
Please I need help I just checked now and I have been posted to jigawa.please how much will it cost me to get to jigawa from Port Harcourt please, both land and air.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Go To O Jigawa From Port Harcourt by rexchazy(m): 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
You take a bus going to Kano, then from Kano to NYSC camp is about two hours. No direct flight from Port to Kano let alone Jigawa. The camp is one of the best in Nigeria it just the Islamic extremism that is paramount there.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Go To O Jigawa From Port Harcourt by MXD5050: 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2019
rexchazy:
You take a bus going to Kano, then from Kano to NYSC camp is about two hours. No direct flight from Port to Kano let alone Jigawa. The camp is one of the best in Nigeria it just the Islamic extremism that is paramount there.
thanks, I really wish you can help me with how much it will cost me to transport myself.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Go To O Jigawa From Port Harcourt by rexchazy(m): 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2019
#5500 buy bus
MXD5050:
thanks, I really wish you can help me with how much it will cost me to transport myself.

(1) (Reply)

19 Things I Learned In Nigeria / The First Thing Every Nigerian Should Do When They Leave This Country / What Do You Know About France?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.