Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits (50800 Views)

Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Cynthia Obianodo Welcome Their Second Child / Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Cynthia Obianodo Expecting Their Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by ekaette1621: 11:14am On Nov 02, 2019
So should we fry custard with this kain yeye news
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 02, 2019
Mokason28:
All I see is bone ... shocked no atom of flesh shocked
No offense ment to all the bone lovers... I prefer dem fleshy cheesy
Bones too good for Boning guy... Bones dey sweet past Flesh per say base on flexibility but Flesh go dey complain say the it's touching my womb
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by GR8RHEIGHTS(m): 11:16am On Nov 02, 2019
tongue mmmm...
oshe11:
Ugly Rich Women married to Poor Handsome Dudes
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Budline1(m): 11:16am On Nov 02, 2019
Onyi22:

Mumu way no know watin he want

Why call him 'Mumu'. Stop all this online bullying now.. U don't know who anybody is.. Be careful..
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by luminouz(m): 11:17am On Nov 02, 2019
oshe11:
Ain't that a biitchhh? grin
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Marvieduke(f): 11:17am On Nov 02, 2019
My friends are reppin anytime any day
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by oshe11: 11:18am On Nov 02, 2019
GR8RHEIGHTS:
tongue mmmm...
Its a Gigolo somfin

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Pidginwhisper: 11:18am On Nov 02, 2019
shocked
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by oshe11: 11:18am On Nov 02, 2019
luminouz:
Ain't that a biitchhh? grin

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Pidginwhisper: 11:18am On Nov 02, 2019
shocked choi
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Hameex(m): 11:18am On Nov 02, 2019
Racist
Mokason28:
All I see is bone ... shocked no atom of flesh shocked
No offense ment to all the bone lovers... I prefer dem fleshy cheesy
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Saintbusco1(m): 11:19am On Nov 02, 2019
This guys are ordinary citizens like me and you, I don't know why you all are making them look like celebrities

1 Like

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by nonye6194: 11:20am On Nov 02, 2019
BanevsJoker:
"Britney Spears has shoulders like a man, and I can say that and you laugh 'cos there's a puppet in my hand. Ha-ha-ha" - Eminem

Hope you're aware she's an athlete. Same for her husband.
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Chidi299(m): 11:21am On Nov 02, 2019
Nice
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by nairalee(m): 11:21am On Nov 02, 2019
BanevsJoker:
"Britney Spears has shoulders like a man, and I can say that and you laugh 'cos there's a puppet in my hand. Ha-ha-ha" - Eminem

Hillary Duff is
Not quite old enough so
I have never seen a
butt like that
Maybe next year I'll say ass
and she'll make my peepee go
DOIN DOIN DOIN
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by LOGOBELT: 11:24am On Nov 02, 2019
Hmmm ok

Is your laptop faulty, slow, non functioning or needs upgrade? Do you need I.T Support? dont worry call us, We gat you! Check my signature
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Ugosample(m): 11:28am On Nov 02, 2019
Mokason28:

I don’t like her cuz of her lousy comment she made wen she got into Nigeria..”1st time in Nigeria my luggage and I are safe” with her skeleton strong body.... Mstheeeew Rada Rada

nothing wrong with the comment if you ask me

3 Likes

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by emerged01(m): 11:30am On Nov 02, 2019
This woman still Dey Nigeria. Truly Nigeria sweet for people wey get money.

1 Like

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Budline1(m): 11:31am On Nov 02, 2019
oshe11:

Many beautiful women are always so engrossed and carried away with their beauties, they believe they can always get the best of men. I collected a fine girl's number some days ago, as I dey OK reach, she no even pick my call or respond to my chat. Why? PRIDE... Coz she believes she can get someone better than me, these guys too must have faced similar things at some points in their lives.. The not so beautiful women stay with their men through thick and thin. Can't blame these men, they only want rest of mind. Fine women wahala too much, that's why most of them always end up divorced. They are never satisfied.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by wakes: 11:35am On Nov 02, 2019
Wow
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Antoeni(m): 11:39am On Nov 02, 2019
From the Look of things, I think Ebuka is Grooming Mike

1 Like

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Nmezor(f): 11:43am On Nov 02, 2019
egopersonified:
I have come to the conclusion that ebuka knew mike before bbn and coached him on how to behave in the house, this closeness no be overnight friendship.
they knew each oda bfr the house... May b he coached him too who knows

1 Like

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by nazablossom(f): 11:47am On Nov 02, 2019
oshe11:
Shush it there tongue
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:55am On Nov 02, 2019
Hintona:
this beans I'm eating is boring
Na prison u dey?
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Nizguy(m): 11:59am On Nov 02, 2019
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

Hmm Mike no wan go back UK again to run him cigar business na when Sars remember him matter naim em go know howfar

grin grin grin kukuma kill me with laugh
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by johnmattew: 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
Antoeni:
From the Look of things, I think Ebuka is Grooming Mike
banky is mike's manager and ebuka,Mike and toolz's husband's are friends
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Angelfrost(m): 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2019
The husbands of these women have very....erm....simple tastes in women!!! tongue
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2019
Onyi22:

Mumu way no know watin he want

Mokason28:

I can’t trade words with foooolish children... calling someone old enough to be ur dad Mumu is just a ripple effect of ur poor upbringing

Chaiiiii Bros u wicked o grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo / Adediwura Becky Shares Bikini Photos / Lilian Afegbai: "People Who Called My Breasts Mosquito Bite Are In My DM"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.