Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival (39638 Views)

UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn / Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) / White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival by SultanOfAbia: 10:48pm On Nov 01, 2019
Nthrone:

I hope you know what u re doing?
I hope you know its blasphemy.
I hope you know, you are lying against the word of the most high God, your creator.
I hope you know its an expensive joke you are making, those who did, never saw the light of the day.
Hope you think again.

You are a proof of how religion has used FEAR and Intimidation to suppress your minds.lol
When Galileo Gallie said that earth was round
The roman catholic executed him for blasphemy because church preached that earth is flat.
But Galileo was right. The earth is not flat

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival by SultanOfAbia: 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2019
BRASH:

. U are being deceived by the book 'the secrete life of christ' by the ROSICRUSIAN ORDER OF ROSI CROSIS (AMORC).

Well I have never heard or read that book, but if it says the same thing I'm saying then its a confirmed truth. Its more proof that what I'm saying is the REAL TRUTH..
Re: Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival by Nthrone(m): 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
SultanOfAbia:

You are a proof of how religion has used FEAR and Intimidation to suppress your minds.lol
The roman catholic executed him for blasphemy because church preached that earth is flat.

Who is talking about what Galileo said, After all the Catholics killed and persecuted more pentecoastal xtian than any other christian persecuting group, read about Catholic wars in France. But then we are talking about what u just said, I am not after you. Not to argue, just to tell you to think again. He is a merciful God, he is also a consuming fire. That you are not present when an event took place doesn't give you the right to deny it or twist it,

Since you never witnessed Ww2 or Nigeria civil war. does it mean it never happened, would you say that Hitler was never a German Chancellor. Mind wat you say, some words are damn expensive.

1 Like

Re: Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival by doggedfighter(f): 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
How e take concern you? Are you her murder or farther?
I am neither cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival by KingEd: 11:02pm On Nov 01, 2019
What are u saying?
SultanOfAbia:
Jesus was not crucified, He escaped via the help of Pontus Pilate who Jesus healed his son of epilepsy
At night Jesus escaped prison via the help of a roman guard sent by Pontus pilate .
Pontus adviced Jesus to change his name and go to far country where he lived a secret life with Mary Magdalene and had 5 kids with her.

The Roman Empire during Constantine's reign called all bishops to council Nicaea to re write the story of Jesus to make it look more interesting.
So they added the story of crucifixion, ressurection to make it look epic and removed any trace of the later low key life of Jesus and his relationship with Mary Magdalene and their 5 kids..
Also women were among the disciples of Jesus
The Bishops removed all the names of female disciples and made it look like it was just 12 men
Mary and Joseph had normal sex and Jesus was born. Again This Bishops were given almighty privilege to re write history by Roman empire. So the immaculate conception was added to make it look grander. Jesus was a healer well known for travelling to Egypt,India to further his knowledge of healing from the gurus before he came back to Jerusalem an advanced healer but his tricks soon got him into public eye and the Pharisees
Re: Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival by JJOF(m): 11:02pm On Nov 01, 2019
nabegibeg:

Na engineering dept be this na undecided
It's either you are not a UNIBEN Student, or you be fresher

2 Likes

Re: Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival by Enemyofpeace: 11:05pm On Nov 01, 2019
doggedfighter:

I am neither cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
please help me to veg her to come. I have used medicine e get as my thing dey do me now
Re: Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2019
FJ mother T !
Re: Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival by BitmapStudios: 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
Nthrone:

I hope you know what u re doing?
I hope you know its blasphemy.
I hope you know, you are lying against the word of the most high God, your creator.
I hope you know its an expensive joke you are making, those who did, never saw the light of the day.
Hope you think again.
Your reply seems more like a threat.
Jesus wouldn't have responded that way and I believe Paul would have replied intelligently as well.
My point is, you don't win a soul by threat. Threatening people makes them more willing not to yield to you or your message (gospel). Jesus would often say, "I'll give you rest...I'll give you everlasting water..."
Let's learn to correct with love; even love is superior to law.
cool
Re: Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival by AfroKnight: 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2019
No pity for the stupid young man.

Cultism is a fool’s refuge. These small boys join cults to oppress their peers. Foolish boys.
Re: Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival by paparazi1(m): 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Jesus was not crucified, He escaped via the help of Pontus Pilate who Jesus healed his son of epilepsy
At night Jesus escaped prison via the help of a roman guard sent by Pontus pilate .
Pontus adviced Jesus to change his name and go to far country where he lived a secret life with Mary Magdalene and had 5 kids with her.

The Roman Empire during Constantine's reign called all bishops to council Nicaea to re write the story of Jesus to make it look more interesting.
So they added the story of crucifixion, ressurection to make it look epic and removed any trace of the later low key life of Jesus and his relationship with Mary Magdalene and their 5 kids..
The Bishops removed all the names of female disciples and made it look like it was just 12 men
Mary and Joseph had normal sex and Jesus was born. Again This Bishops were given almighty privilege to re write history by Roman empire. So the immaculate conception was added to make it look grander. Jesus was a healer well known for travelling to Egypt,India to further his knowledge of healing from the gurus before he came back to Jerusalem an advanced healer but his tricks soon got him into public eye and the Pharisees
You better be careful about your stupid ideas and demonic philosophy, not surprise, propagator of satanic msgs. How dare you talk carelessly about things that are above you. Please ask for forgiveness bec you and your generation is already under a curse for this singular act and loose tongue. may God have mercy upon you.

1 Like

Re: Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival by Nthrone(m): 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
BitmapStudios:

Your reply seems more like a threat.
Jesus wouldn't have responded that way and I believe Paul would have replied intelligently as well.
My point is, you don't win a soul by threat. Threatening people makes them more willing not to yield to you or your message (gospel). Jesus would often say, "I'll give you rest...I'll give your water..."
Let's learn to correct with love; even love is superior to law.
cool

It wasn't threat, it's just the truth. Truth is harsh, but in the end, it saves . sometimes sugar coating a message will make the message look like a joke. How else should I have said it,if not by telling him the consequences of his action.

Do you know what it mean to say, that Jesus never died on the Cross...Hmmm

Message of the anti Christ.

1 Like

Re: Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival by Realfrankie(m): 11:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
Wasted years

1 Like

Re: Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival by oruma19: 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2019
Shibaraba:
Scores
One spanner lost.
na so. Laslas na wasted spanner to his parents.
Re: Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival by BitmapStudios: 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2019
Nthrone:

It wasn't threat, it's just the truth. Truth is harsh, but in the end, it saves . sometimes sugar coating a message will make the message look like a joke. How else should I have said it,if not by telling him the consequences of his action.

Do you know what it mean to say, that Jesus never died on the Cross...Hmmm

Message of the anti Christ.
No sir, I never said you should sugar coat.
His moniker states Sultan-so-so-so, I would have asked him why their Qu'ran also narrates Jesus' assumption to Heaven, if He truly lived a 'normal' life.

Again, how would you now react if someone you're trying to help called you a bastard? Jesus was literally called one, to His face -He isn't the Son of God. You sure know how Jesus responded.

I tried to read the Bible and research to the prayers of the early Christians, especially during the times when the Apostles were being persecuted, and guess what? It was never for the persecutors to fall down and die but for Jesus to show Himself to them. And we read that happened to Saul of Tarsus, even on his way to Damascus to persucute more Christians. This is the love Christ teaches; to love those who hate you and pray for those who persecute you.
Shalom brother.
cool
Re: Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival by SultanOfAbia: 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
Nthrone:

Who is talking about what Galileo said,

Since you never witnessed Ww2 or Nigeria civil war. does it mean it never happened, would you say that Hitler was never a German Chancellor. Mind wat you say, some words are damn expensive.
If you had wisdom you will understand why I mentioned Galileo
What makes you swallow everything written by the church..
If the bible said earth is flat
Your dumbass would not question it but you will believe
The truth is bitter to swallow if all you have heard was lies all your life..
You are a sheep So I know You never use your brain to think and ask why are things like this.. The bible was re written by men and 70% of accounts their are crafted to suit the agenda of the roman empire and catholic church.
The truth is bitter
Re: Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival by Ykc2(m): 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
jesus jesus na jesus shoot him?you people should stop calling GOd's name in vain

1 Like

Re: Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival by Dindomitable1: 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
SultanOfAbia:

Be careful playing with sacred things despite God is a mercicul God. Judgement await sinners oooo

1 Like

Re: Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival by SultanOfAbia: 11:36pm On Nov 01, 2019
Dindomitable1:

Be careful playing with sacred things despite God is a mercicul God. Judgement await sinners oooo
Tell that to your pastor, you hypocritical sheeps
Re: Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival by BitmapStudios: 11:38pm On Nov 01, 2019
SultanOfAbia:

You are a sheep So I know You never use your brain to think and ask why are things like this.. The bible was re written by men and 70% of accounts their are crafted to suit the agenda of the roman empire and catholic church.
The truth is bitter
If we are not supposed to believe the Bible, what is the alternative? The Qu'ran? Science? What are you proposing?
cool
Re: Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival by Nthrone(m): 11:43pm On Nov 01, 2019
BitmapStudios:

No sir, I never said you should sugar coat.
His moniker states Sultan-so-so-so, I would have asked him why their Qu'ran also narrates Jesus' assumption to Heaven, if He truly lived a 'normal' life.

Again, how would you now react if someone you're trying to help called you a bastard? Jesus was literally called one, to His face -He isn't the Son of God. You sure know how Jesus responded.

I tried to read the Bible and research to the prayers of the early Christians, especially during the times when the Apostles were being persecuted, and guess what? It was never for the persecutors to fall down and die but for Jesus to show Himself to them. And we read that happened to Saul of Tarsus, even on his way to Damascus to persucute more Christians. This is the love Christ teaches; to love those who hate you and pray for those who persecute you.
Shalom brother.
cool

I suspect the guy must be a Muslim. they deny the crucifixion of Christ because that's a very big blow to Islam.but then that wouldn't stop me from telling him what he is doing. Blasphemy that's what he is doing.

Even Satan him self know that Jesus Christ died on the cross of Calvary.( that's why he erected many of these false anti christ religions to copy , tarnish, fight Christianity )The name Jesus Christ became a powerful name ,, the moment Jesus died on the Cross. ( at the mention of the name , every knee bows, only through the name Jesus is salvation brought to mankind to those that believe) If he wants to know how powerful that name is,He should ask Occultist or Spiritism, they will tell him better how strong that name is, here in the human world we take the name so common, forgetting its a sin .he can be an Atheist or Muslim, I don't care, I just have to tell him the consequences of his action in case he doesn't know.

6 Likes

Re: Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival by Dindomitable1: 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Tell that to your pastor, you hypocritical sheeps
What a pity. Well thank God for Mercy. Many have said and believed worse than this but where are they today. You may be a staunch religious man just repent and God will still forgive you. You may believe and repent when it's too late better do that now. Don't say on that day you where not told. Door of mercy and forgiveness is still open tomorrow may be too late
Re: Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival by Toks2008(m): 11:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
SultanOfAbia:

The only luck you have is that Jesus is so loving and forgiving and his followers don't fight for him.

Try this with muhamed and see if you don't have your head on a plate.
Re: Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival by Kenturkey048(m): 11:57pm On Nov 01, 2019
magicminister:

You need serious OT.
Family and civilians are not to be touched. Sha na una sabi!
what are cultist ??soldiersss
Re: Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival by Nthrone(m): 11:57pm On Nov 01, 2019
SultanOfAbia:

The truth is bitter

Who told you that they were re written by men, who told you that ?, don't you think the person that told you that might as well be lying to you to deceive you too. Or where you in the days when the original copy was handed to man. Denying Jesus death on the cross is Blasphemy, lies from hell.

Take a chill pill, there is only one set of people that will try to discredit the bible, they are the Anti Christ... Its by their fruit we shall know them. keep swimming in self deceit. The word of God is settled, it is settled forever.Its this same book that rule the world, by it every man will be judge not by Quran Sir. The bible is powerful, talked about things that is yet to happen. Guess what , before Alexandra the great was to be born, his conquest and how he will die was already written in the book of Daniels. Let me shock you about an on coming war between ISreal and Russia , Which Isreal is getting ready for. The bible talked about people like you.am not surprise.

1 Like

Re: Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival by Kayharry(m): 12:00am On Nov 02, 2019
Saynotocultism
Re: Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 02, 2019
SultanOfAbia:

And how did u confirm that the world was round? Hope u know that till date people are still contesting the round earth theory and they are still expanding..
Some of u people claiming atheist are just bitter arsehosl looking to pass on ur misery in the name of enlightenment... If u were really enlightened as u claim u would lean towards agnosticism cos u never really know.. I didn't hear Albert Eisten, Leonardo da vinci , or much more intelligent men trying to formulate or postulate anything to convince another man that his faith was false... Even if they could have... Low IQ bigoted narcissistic idiots with free mbs will then come online to try and convince me that my faith, is false and I should abandon my God to come and share in there cup of misery. I will PAss
Re: Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 12:08am On Nov 02, 2019
yimu no be only lokoja na nnewi in anambala state
0KNM:
I remember that day in lokoja on a Friday... THANK YOU GOD
Re: Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival by SultanOfAbia: 12:09am On Nov 02, 2019
Nthrone:

Who told you that they were re written by men, who told you that ?, don't you think the person that told you that meant as well be lying to you to deceive you too. Or where you in the days when the original copy was handed to man. Denying Jesus death on the cross is Blasphemy, lies from hell.

Take a chill pill, there is only one set of people that will try to discredit the bible, they are the Anti Christ... Its by their fruit we shall know them. keep swimming in self deceit. The word of God is settled, it is settled forever. The bible talked about people like you.am not surprise.
You are a lost sheep, religion has blinded you with ignorance.. Don't worry when you die you will understand me much better. For now here on earth your mind has been corrupted with FEAR and ignorance.. Religion will be gone in the next 20 yrs.. Thanks to fake pastors because they prove that a lot of doctrines in the bible are false and distorted in order to control Sheep's like you. Your death will be your happiest moment, the truth will set u free from stupid doctrines

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival by bluefilm: 12:11am On Nov 02, 2019
SultanOfAbia:

Oga, thank you so much for this IPOB version of the story.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children / Slayqueen Caught On CCTV Stealing Hair At A Shop (pics/video) / American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.