Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain (54278 Views)

Mercy Eke In A Yellow Bikini With Flowers After Swimming (video) / Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai / Mercy Eke In Massive Cleavage-Baring Skimpy Gown (2) (3) (4)

Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2019
raphok1:
Ike just dey follow like Ode
lols dem go soon gather go Ike hometown.. money sweet abeg

Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by sirusX(m): 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
aro1:
Next she would meet imo state governor,while the best graduating student in that state will not even be recognised.. Inside life!

Yet that policewoman actually faulted Nairamarley's words when his statement is obviously glaring for all to see

Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by VicM6: 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2019
aro1:
Next she would meet imo state governor,while the best graduating student in that state will not even be recognised.. Inside life!
No mind nigerians with rat brain...... enter rain go dey celebrate person wey no go give dem pass 500 each...... inside life.

Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by JastSiryin(m): 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
I don't know what to say about this, but that people are entitled to their pleasures. It's quite fascinating how diverse our celebrity culture is becoming.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by Thegoodone13(m): 10:59pm On Nov 01, 2019
Until we stop celebrate this nonsense ( bbn, musicians, fashion parade, miss Abuja, miss Indian) and start celebrate people that excelled academically. People that can produce things that will be of benefit to us. Nigeria can't move forward.

Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by MT: 11:05pm On Nov 01, 2019
Meeting her for doing what exactly?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by DameB(f): 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2019
Iyke nko?

What's up with him? This his follow follow na wa o

Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by Sakes: 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2019
aro1:

Yet, that state does better than almost all the other 34 in Education!!!! grin

Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
I pity Ike, nobody send him, he is just at the back smiling sheepishly, loosing dignity.. Hussle oh, make you no turn your babe body guard.

Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
aro1:

Until we learn to put qualified people in office who hold educational excellence in high esteem. This shiit won’t stop...in addition these people are bitchhes tobthese politicians and also money launderers...

Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
If mercy plans herself well she could be very successful
Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by oneTIMEman(m): 11:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
Na yeye dey worry them
Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
Aphroditee:
Next year i must apply for this BBN,the money would be good for my business

I like you, still thinking business
Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by oruma19: 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2019
kestolove95:
Tacha fuckup
i swear. She fvcked up big time. This should have been Tasha even though mercy too is popular. Make she enjoy her fame for 1 yr cos another one is already in the pipeline.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by karo93: 11:48pm On Nov 01, 2019
Kenneygirl:
Life is funny, we work tirelessly from morning till night for meagre salary while some people are getting millions for doing nothing

The footballers.....musicians.....actors....comedians....even golf players.....also get millions for doing less.

Humans value entertainment above any other thing.....if u can entertain them, dey will waste all their money on you like the above. No one cares about boring intellectuals inventors and scientists.....

I

Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by karo93: 11:52pm On Nov 01, 2019
Thegoodone13:
Until we stop celebrate this nonsense ( bbn, musicians, fashion parade, miss Abuja, miss Indian) and start celebrate people that excelled academically. People that can produce things that will be of benefit to us. Nigeria can't move forward.

C. Ronaldo is said to make more money from instagram than any other celebrity including musicians and actors....

We celebrate footballers more than intellectuals and academics.....cos all we rilly care about is entertainment......

BBN isnt an isolated case of people celebrating entertainers.......it only makes a deep world wide problem very obvious

Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by AK481(m): 11:55pm On Nov 01, 2019
And they said naira Marley is wrong.

Big Nyarsh is more valuable than MSC.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by Temptee101(m): 12:01am On Nov 02, 2019

I wonder if this Ikefool is really Nwafo Igbo?

No self-respect, self-worth and self-confidence at all. Just hovering around this okpo like a tsetsefly on heat. I pity the man who fuccked and toiled tirelessly donating half jug of spermatozoa on a daily basis to produce him.

His mother seriously needs to be questioned, because as far as we, the true Igbo sons are concerned, he doesn't have our blood flowing in him. He's more of a coward

Spits

Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by Spatta: 12:05am On Nov 02, 2019
Those days, we use to celebrate people after scholarly attainment or unique and uncommon discoveries, mostly. people are celebrated when they have achieved an academic leap. Not even moneybags were regarded then growing up because we are all in doubt of their source of income, when in doubts

But this generation Celebrate, Hussies, Prostitutes, immoral cheap sluts and women of low academic value
It is so sad how the world has taken a sudden 360 degree turn from the Value system to an obvious Madness.
Nigerians actually deserve a Buhari, The DULL PRESIDENT OF A DULL PEOPLE
Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by King2019(m): 12:24am On Nov 02, 2019
Onyi22:

Sharrrrap there make jealousy no kill you, have u ever won 1million in ur entire life?
don't make someone feel bad on a new month...
remember no condition is permanent...
Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by Agugbadin: 12:43am On Nov 02, 2019
IPOB WELCOME
Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by ruggedtimi(m): 1:05am On Nov 02, 2019
na wa wetin mercy do?? I dont think she would get same audience if she had won Gold medal in the olympics.

Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by okwusdidi: 3:32am On Nov 02, 2019
Mercy is a graduate...BBN,nollywood are creating jobs for Nigerian graduates something your government couldn't do.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by Chicastle: 4:54am On Nov 02, 2019
smitaro:
mercy dis mercy dat, e don do abeg mk we dey c beta news joor..

Are there any better news in this country than this one?

If not for oyibo that produced smart phone for you wetin you take use see the bad news now talkless of seeing a good news when your country can not provide 24 hour power supply?

Read what you see first

Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by chachanga: 5:27am On Nov 02, 2019
aro1:

Just get your Visa and leave that place.
Whether US, AU, Canny or some other good European country, work on your PR and get better options for yourself.

One day Naija peeps go get sense with their priorities.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by awoluyi(m): 5:29am On Nov 02, 2019
noble71:

Reason why Naira Marley said big ass is better than masters degree.

Naira Marley might be correct in a country where one millionaire produced per year by BBNaija out of about 40 million unemployed, and poorly educated youths become a prayer point.
I advise the youths to read about graduates of Indian Institute Technology and their contributions to ICT including respect they have brought to India as a nation.
There is no hope for a nation whose youths do not value education.

Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by bluefilm: 5:45am On Nov 02, 2019
What exactly in the real sense of the word, did she achieve?

Nonsense. sad

Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by shakaranews: 6:22am On Nov 02, 2019
Lol.. Ike spotted. Eyhaaaa grin

Meanwhile, meet African youngest Comedienne, Aunty Success and her jokes below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB78EdvkvXQ
Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by LOGOBELT: 6:44am On Nov 02, 2019
Hmmm ok ooo

Meanwhile, is your Laptop faulty? Let's fix it for you. Do you need Laptop Chargers/Adapter or Cables? We sell. Check my signature for contact
Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by northvietnam(m): 7:03am On Nov 02, 2019
kestolove95:
Tacha fuckup

I swear, big time F-Up. my vex be say even till now, her eyes never clear...

"Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies / Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" / Edanos Is The Owner Of The Range Rover Gifty Shared On Instagram (Photo)