Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) (46149 Views)

Teni Prostrates For IBD Dende On A Plane (Video) / Ooni Of Ife Prays For Lateef Adedimeji & Mo Bimpe To Have A Happy Home (Video) / Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by BilltheDON(m): 10:24am On Nov 02, 2019
Respect

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by MoneyMan5: 10:27am On Nov 02, 2019
healthserve:
Thrash

Men reducing their selves to stooges due to terrible self esteem

Lol look at this guy

So you won't prostrate before a Yoruba King?

Only nonentity like you say trash like this

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by MoneyMan5: 10:28am On Nov 02, 2019
scaramucci:
This is why I avoid these so called kings like a plague. Meeting them will put me in a position to disrespect myself or be seen as disrespectful to them. That is better avoided.

From a nonentity lol
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 02, 2019
MoneyMan5:

From a nonentity lol

Nonentity like makes gods out of men.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by mikkywebs(m): 10:55am On Nov 02, 2019
No news still. It happens on daily basis base on their connections ok.
Kudos. Never wake up to return to bed without making N10,000 per day. See my proof in the link below.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
partnerbizn5:

They won't understand.
That guy is building himself.

Casting his nets all round.

Only poor people like me engage in tribalism.

The rich pepper soup and suya together..
You can say that again . In fact you will go places already I can see it.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
goldony:

Containers fall on yu, idiotic slowpoke,u are OSU already, tribalistic bastard
Please tell him again. Hopefully the gods have not blocked his ears.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by rowland545(m): 12:52pm On Nov 02, 2019
obayendo1010:

Afonja get grade even white men prostate for some black men with caliber
reverse should be the case....
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by xjiggy: 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
Seeking the gods blessings against EFCC.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by MrGerald(m): 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
All his money will now disappear
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by elsom: 6:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
daddytime:
Wow....I'm frigging so impressed that my bro could get down on his one pack and get back up without the help of an industrial crane.

The gods are indeed pleased...

hahahahahaha...I'm just imagining the crane lifting him up!
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by Caseless: 6:55pm On Nov 02, 2019
ATTemi:
This one still dey form barman. Make im calm down, till the breeze reach everybody.
grin grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by daddytime(m): 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2019
elsom:

hahahahahaha...I'm just imagining the crane lifting him up!

OOoni for buy better market aswear
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2019
This actually reminds me of sowore's single: baba o ni dobale. He is now in prison yard.
God bless the priest jere!
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by Rhea(f): 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
GistOffer:
Owerri millionaire and celebrity barman, Cubana Chief Priest prostrate to receive prays from imperial majesty of Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4QWu4ynQ5P

Chief priest cheesy cheesy grin ;
Where is the power of the chief priest?
Is he not the chief priest that summons the gods for mortals like the Ooni grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday With Lovely Photos / Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam / Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.