Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) (46137 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Prays For Lateef Adedimeji & Mo Bimpe To Have A Happy Home (Video) / Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React / Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by DexterousOne(m): 9:22am On Nov 02, 2019
partnerbizn5:

They won't understand.
That guy is building himself.

Casting his nets all round.

Only poor people like me engage in tribalism.

The rich pepper soup and suya together..

Don't mind them

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by Autotech312(m): 9:22am On Nov 02, 2019
goldony:

Containers fall on yu, idiotic slowpoke,u are OSU already, tribalistic bastard

Your blood dey hot ooo.

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by Quorax: 9:23am On Nov 02, 2019
Threebear:

Even Jesus recognized leaders .

Don't be white washed by the culture the white men forced on us .

Our traditional beliefs and culture must still be upheld. cool

Don't mind those buffoons

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:24am On Nov 02, 2019
Chif priest meets the King
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by Realfrankie(m): 9:25am On Nov 02, 2019
WarriAproko:
Na. dis guy get Cubana abi him nah bar man

No ooo
Na chef

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by ATTemi: 9:28am On Nov 02, 2019
I know sir, but, I also know what I am saying.

Do enjoy ur wknd!
Smithkafors:

Everyone is not a thief,pray God remembers you.People are working daily to make a living.Work on yourself so you'll enjoy the fruits of your labor.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by Forumobserver12(m): 9:29am On Nov 02, 2019
daddytime:
Wow....I'm frigging so impressed that my bro could get down on his one pack and get back up without the help of an industrial crane.

The gods are indeed pleased...

Hahahahahaha.... comedians everywhere, you people will kill somebody on this forum one day....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by idonhammer: 9:30am On Nov 02, 2019
what is trash about it, So he should be standing while a whole Ooni gburugburu is praying for him?

healthserve:
Thrash

Men reducing their selves to stooges due to terrible self esteem

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by obayendo1010(m): 9:31am On Nov 02, 2019
rowland545:
A flat head OSU prostrating for an afonja
Afonja get grade even white men prostate for some black men with caliber

7 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by 400billionman: 9:34am On Nov 02, 2019
healthserve:
Thrash

Unfortunately, the capitalist system requires pretence to grow.

In every business, you run after the rich, the powerful, the decision makers, the money bags to remain relevant.

The system applies to every business sector.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by healthserve(m): 9:36am On Nov 02, 2019
400billionman:

Unfortunately, the capitalist system requires pretence to grow.

In every business, you run after the rich, the powerful, the decision makers, the money bags to remain relevant.

The system applies every business sector.

Brilliant. You spelt it out like a true business man. I'll never be in such position in my life. Never
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by Majikmoment(f): 9:37am On Nov 02, 2019
Is he back from efcc? shocked
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by Forumobserver12(m): 9:37am On Nov 02, 2019
iammo:
They are both into hospitality business, should we be expecting a cubana club in Osun or Lagos

They are already building one at Ikeja

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by ikwedim(m): 9:41am On Nov 02, 2019
Na dem dem. Ndi otu gods
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:44am On Nov 02, 2019
grin grin Cubana Chiefpriest building his image and reputation rapidly.

I love this Guy.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by iammo(m): 9:44am On Nov 02, 2019
oh no wonder

Forumobserver12:

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:44am On Nov 02, 2019
Forumobserver12:

And Pablo cubana already at VI

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 02, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:
What does he do for a living?
The Yoruba king should ask him.
I called him Yoruba king because he is king of only the Afonjas.
Whedone NL FBI... why not do the findings urself. You siddon dey send message from ur Nairaland J. Edgar Hoover Building undecided

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by KingRabota: 9:54am On Nov 02, 2019
Your analysis is Pure Unadulterated Fact

partnerbizn5:

They won't understand.
That guy is building himself.

Casting his nets all round.

Only poor people like me engage in tribalism.

The rich pepper soup and suya together..

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 9:54am On Nov 02, 2019
So this made front page abi is there any ody that won't postrate for a traditional ruler no matter who you are

I see some f..olish people here saying they can't until when you get to that stage you will know wat respect is

This is Africa ok

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 9:58am On Nov 02, 2019
Yahoo king and yahoo boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by Chidi299(m): 9:59am On Nov 02, 2019
Issorite
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by 400billionman: 9:59am On Nov 02, 2019
Majikmoment:
Is he back from efcc? shocked

Are you the officer who arrested him ?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 02, 2019
poweredcom:
So this made front page abi is there any ody that won't postrate for a traditional ruler no matter who you are

I see some f..olish people here saying they can't until when you get to that stage you will know wat respect is

This is Africa ok

You're right but these fools will never get to that stage where u get to have personal relationships with kings

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 02, 2019
But He never bowed to any leader.
You get the point?
Threebear:

Even Jesus recognized leaders .

Don't be white washed by the culture the white men forced on us .

Our traditional beliefs and culture must still be upheld. cool
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by LordShiva97(m): 10:08am On Nov 02, 2019
The dude is merely giving honour to whom honour is due.
Y'all should wrap your tribalism, put it into your mouth and gulp a bucket of cold water.

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by LordShiva97(m): 10:09am On Nov 02, 2019
Y'all should wrap your tribalism, put it into your mouth and gulp a bucket of cold water. The dude is merely giving honour to whom honour is due.
Y'all should wrap your tribalism, put it into your mouth and gulp a bucket of cold water.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by Wigetsolar: 10:12am On Nov 02, 2019
Culture
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 10:13am On Nov 02, 2019
healthserve:
Thrash

I understand yr pain very well...Igbo knows no king right?? .Lols..no wonder y'all..if u know u know

4 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 10:21am On Nov 02, 2019
scaramucci:
This is why I avoid these so called kings like a plague. Meeting them will put me in a position to disrespect myself or be seen as disrespectful to them. That is better avoided.
nothing disrespectful there..I could do an Igbo monarch anywhere.. culture will remain culture no matter yr level of sophistication or exposure.. let's uplift our own bro

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Prostrates As Ooni Of Ife Prays For Him (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 02, 2019
scaramucci:
This is why I avoid these so called kings like a plague. Meeting them will put me in a position to disrespect myself or be seen as disrespectful to them. That is better avoided.

This is what most people don't understand.

You think you're prostrating for a man like you. No. The respect you bestow on a king is actually respect for the culture and the people he represents.

He occupies an ancient stool that dates back to centuries. That's why in Yorubaland even when the stool is empty and the chiefs meet, they prostrate to the throne like they would if there was an actual king seated on that throne.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her / Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding / Gabriel Oche Amanyi "Terry G" To Contest For Benue State Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.