Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

She Wants To Have S*x With Me But She Is Really Ugly: Naira Marley - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She Wants To Have S*x With Me But She Is Really Ugly: Naira Marley (467 Views)

"I Would Allow My Daughter Be A Stripper If She Wants" - Timaya / Chika Lann: "My Hair Is Really Worth N40m, It’s Not A Publicity Stunt" / Tiwa Savage Narrates What Son Jamjam Does Whenever She Wants To Go Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Wants To Have S*x With Me But She Is Really Ugly: Naira Marley by Jadsy01(f): 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2019
The Soapy crooner, popularly known as Naira Marley is not having any of Dolapo Badmus’s thoughts on his master’s degree post.
Issues started after the rapper took to Twitter to say that having a big booty is better than having a master’s degree.
This got Dolapo Badmus to react, trashing the rapper’s post, saying it is every shade of wrong.
Naira Marley has now responded and it seems he is throwing a subtle jab at Dolapo in his Twitter post.
The Soapy crooner took to his page to tweet that;

Read more https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/11/01/she-wants-to-have-sex-with-me-but-she-is-really-ugly-naira-marley/

(1) (Reply)

Meet Man With Horns Implants On Forehead And Over 480 Body Piercings / Adorable Pictures Of Davido Praying For His Son At His Naming Ceremony / Zlatan Ibile Begs Funke Akindele To Feature Him Jenifa's Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.