Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US (29918 Views)

Akinwumi Adesina Proposes ‘United States Of Nigeria’ / Akinwumi Adesina: U.S. Treasury Urges Independent Investigation Into AfDB Head / Dr Akinwunmi Adesina With President Trump At G7 Event (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US by Jh0wsef(m): 9:39am On Nov 02, 2019
K
Re: Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US by Antoeni(m): 9:40am On Nov 02, 2019
OBJ is the True Living Yoruba Demon

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US by Elfather12: 9:40am On Nov 02, 2019
Real omo naija

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US by yeyeosoronga: 9:41am On Nov 02, 2019
This man is in his 80s and no walking stick,still jumping about like a young man. Still sound of mind, no dementia,
brain is still better than even young people's own. He's lucky

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US by iCauseTrouble: 9:41am On Nov 02, 2019
naijaschoolguru:

Iyabo ur mate, michew
Lol. Normal Yoruba mentality

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 02, 2019
dancing on naija wealth
Re: Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US by adambeatz(m): 9:41am On Nov 02, 2019
We elect these old men in positions only for them to better themselves for themselves. These guys wouldn't open the foundation in Africa to help eradicate hunger in Africa but rather in the USA. How do you tell a sick person in Africa "you are sick and am opening a hospital for you to be treated but the hospital is in USA".
Nigeria is just a time bomb waiting to happen, even the so called leaders know this and have the resources available in the case of any eventuality.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US by realestniggah: 9:43am On Nov 02, 2019
It like seun is helpless against spammers on this forum.. It a shame
Re: Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US by NonFarmPayrol: 9:44am On Nov 02, 2019
Adesina , the man

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US by almayda: 9:45am On Nov 02, 2019
Ebora owu,that was demystified by PMB.
Re: Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US by LOGOBELT: 9:50am On Nov 02, 2019
Lolz

Is your laptop faulty, slow, non functioning or needs upgrade? Do you need I.T Support? dont worry call us, We gat you! Check my signature
Re: Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US by helinues: 9:52am On Nov 02, 2019

Re: Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US by Chidi299(m): 9:53am On Nov 02, 2019
Correctgist:
Watch The Video HERE

Ok
Re: Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:56am On Nov 02, 2019
Nigeria's history is incomplete without OBJ

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US by zigibada: 10:01am On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
post=83674565:
Baba the Baba himself.
We still remember this story about Baba that we will never ever forget.
The main reason he is untouchable by no human being in the world.
The only reason God kept him till now and till tomorrow
Story for another day.

Mr Adesina, Charity should begin from home, we beg of you.

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US by Kingluqman(m): 10:02am On Nov 02, 2019
Dat mean sey Buhari don die be that oo.. I never see Bubu dancing like that before. Na to dey look like eja panla with en dry face grin
ursullalinda:
Hahaha old soldier no dey die
Re: Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US by faithfull18(f): 10:18am On Nov 02, 2019
Okay oo, I didn't see any dance step though.
Re: Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US by omenka(m): 10:29am On Nov 02, 2019
Magichand:
I so much love this man
Honestly, I do too. Regardless of his flaws (which only confirms he's human). smiley
Re: Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US by Quorax: 10:31am On Nov 02, 2019
Magichand:
I so much love this man
but a lot of Yorubas that Tinubu has poisoned their mind hate Him.

Its sad these set of people have no idea the kind of damage that Tinubu will wreak on them.
Re: Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US by Hoodbilonia: 10:33am On Nov 02, 2019
I wonder if barrack obama was a nigerian and ended up a president.what the fuc kk.
What nonsense. Past leader,who looted and got away with it. Nigeria is cursed
Bubu flies abroad. Seems the presidential jet is the best place on earth or sorry while flying above earth
Re: Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US by BRASH: 10:43am On Nov 02, 2019
ursullalinda:
Hahaha old soldier no dey die
. But a certain old soldier is a lifeless walking dead.
Re: Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US by adenigga(m): 10:46am On Nov 02, 2019
Riversides2003:
This man is just enjoining his latter days, you have done well Baba Obasanjo. He was the one who nominated Adesina as a minister from Ogun State.

And what always amaze me, the strength. Baba might returned today you hear is in Indonesia tomorrow.

God is great o!!!
Re: Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US by loschivatos(m): 10:47am On Nov 02, 2019
adambeatz:
We elect these old men in positions only for them to better themselves for themselves. These guys wouldn't open the foundation in Africa to help eradicate hunger in Africa but rather in the USA. How do you tell a sick person in Africa "you are sick and am opening a hospital for you to be treated but the hospital is in USA".
Nigeria is just a time bomb waiting to happen, even the so called leaders know this and have the resources available in the case of any eventuality.

As you can see from comments here, same Nigerians singing praises to our past(like this Obasanjo)and other present leaders makes me wonder if we are all from same country Nigeria. Nigerians can never be liberated

Baba my foot

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US by YourArewaSister: 10:47am On Nov 02, 2019
Ameen!

MetaPhysical:
Let us enjoy Obasanjo while he is still here with us. May he live long. We will miss Baba when his Father in Heaven summons him.

I think it's important also that we forgive his misgivings in past, he is at age now he looks back himself and wished he had done somethings differently. That's life lessons. We cannot reverse hand of clock but we can look forward and admire Baba for tha many good things he did also.

This is the only Nigerian President with in-laws in all the major, and even some minor ethnic groups. For that, he is above many.
Re: Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US by mikkywebs(m): 10:51am On Nov 02, 2019
Kudos. Never wake up to return to bed without making N10,000 per day. See my proof in the link below.
Re: Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US by BobiNick(m): 11:03am On Nov 02, 2019
My problem is not about the dance, but the reason why he was dancing. Launching a foundation to fight hunger all the way in US when your country of origin is headquarter for hunger in Africa and you are dancing in the US.
Re: Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US by adambeatz(m): 11:35am On Nov 02, 2019
BobiNick:
My problem is not about the dance, but the reason why he was dancing. Launching a foundation to fight hunger all the way in US when your country of origin is headquarter for hunger in Africa and you are dancing in the US.
���
This people, their kids and kinds unborn will not taste poverty unless God says so. In other countries they struggle to only pay bills because their leaders fought to make things easier for them.
In Africa the headquarters of poverty that makes one fight to be survive, feed yourself and family aren't seeing anything wrong with what's happening. At the end of the day the masses will blame witches and wizards for their predicament without ever one day realising that every individual is to blame for his/her situation.
What can I say Most Africans have misplaced priorities and when it comes to helping our own people who are God given intellects to grow the continent, we end up killing them. E come be like say na we kill Jesus
Re: Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US by mechanics(m): 11:54am On Nov 02, 2019
Always active, I love his zeal.
Re: Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Let us enjoy Obasanjo while he is still here with us. May he live long. We will miss Baba when his Father in Heaven summons him.

I think it's important also that we forgive his misgivings in past, he is at age now he looks back himself and wished he had done somethings differently. That's life lessons. We cannot reverse hand of clock but we can look forward and admire Baba for tha many good things he did also.

This is the only Nigerian President with in-laws in all the major, and even some minor ethnic groups. For that, he is above many.

There is an adage that says while we are waiting for the dried out, dead tree to fall, the green one comes crashing to the ground. Don't assume you will be here to 'miss' baba Iyabo when he is gone. Just saying...
Re: Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US by samally: 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
seems like you guys don't understand how NGO works

the man in question Mr Adeshina knew and understand tyat the best and fastest way to get a larger ans fat donation is making his NGO international one..

the Foundation is still meant for Africa and other crisis zone..if he launch it from Nigeria it means the organization is local and only the local millionaires and companies will fund it.

but, launching it from usa mean he can partner with other NGO in reaching the local and deserted people...

To me...
this is a big businesses than tagging it a poor/ masses services
Re: Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US by soullove1881(m): 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
Much love!!!

MetaPhysical:

Re: Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US by juman(m): 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
Obasanjo is a nuisance.

As president he was an infliction that failed the country so much.
He deserved to go to jail.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Nnaemeka Eweluka As The MD/CEO Of NBET / 2023: Peter Obi Set To Join Presidential Race, Releases Portfolio / Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.