Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Introducing Nigeria Made Football Live Score App - Footnob - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Introducing Nigeria Made Football Live Score App - Footnob (2244 Views)

Introducing SIIT Advanced Diploma Program / Introducing: “connecttoby”, A Digital Agency That Creates Websites For Business / Offers NG : Introducing the Markeplace for Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing Nigeria Made Football Live Score App - Footnob by NobApps: 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
My name is Williams Noble, from River State, Nigeria. I am the founder of "NobApps", i just launched my first app called FootNob and i need your support in growing my app.

"I decided to develop FootNob because believe me Nigerians (Africans) love football like mad! and with our large population contributing to the world of football, i think we should have something linked to football" FootNob is not the first or the best app but just a Nigeria (Africa) tech trying to grow.

Yes, i am not the best in the market but i can grow to become the best only with your support. You can support me by downloading the app, sharing it and reviewing the app. Please share ideals and what is needed to be added to improve the app, i will appreciate it.

So, let me introduce you to FootNob: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nobapps.footnob

FootNob- Football Live Scores, Fixtures, Stats

FootNob App gives you access to football live scores, news, stats, odd, and more

FootNob App gives you access to blazing fast livescores, rumours, transfers, detailed statistics, fixture, odds, latest football news. and much more from across the world.

A wonderful app include: live scores, match details, match updates, for football, Predictions, H2H stats and professional stats.

FootNob is the best app for live football results. We feature Worldwide coverage of soccer leagues & coverage from different countries. You can follow the matches live and receive notifications of goals, line-ups, news, transfers, rumours... In addition, you can check out the most comprehensive football stats for all of your teams and favourite players like Leo Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar, Mbappe, Kane, Hazard, Griezmann, Salah, Mané, De Bruyne, Modric, Lewandowski, Kanté, Agüero, Firmino, Pogba, Sterling, Ibrahimovic...

Features include:
• Live scores - Get minutes to minutes livescores.
• Live text commentary
• Match lineups and Statistics
• Transfer updates
• Weather report - Actual weather of location of the game.
• Video Highlights - Access to video highlight of games.
• Live Standings
• Trend Analyses
• Head 2 Head
• Team & Player data
• Schedules & Historical data - Access to Historical data up to 12 years.
• Notification
• Odds data: Pre-match odds, Winning odds, Live Odds
• Favourite tab helps you easily track the teams and players you love
• Comprehensive broadcast data coverage for all major competitions including the all the top leagues, cups and competitions, including the UEFA Champions League, Europa League, English Premier League EPL, FA Cup, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, MLS, Ligue 1, Copa Libertadores, Copa America, Euro Cup, Liga MX, Liga PT and many more.

Fast access to scores for your favourite teams and leagues. We curate the top games of the day.

PLANNED AND UPCOMING FEATURES:- COMING SOON
• Football News
• TV schedules - Provide you access to TV broadcasting the game.
• Compare Players and Teams stats
• Night Mode
• Prediction
• Widget
... and much more to discover!

We are FootNob. Bringing you the fastest live football scores straight to your mobile anytime anywhere!

The app covers all top football/soccer leagues, cups, and competitions, providing broadcast listings for all available platforms. Get up-to-the-minute live scores, match stats, commentary and vital kick-off notifications for your favorite teams.

We are constantly improving the app thanks to your suggestions and comments!

If your league is not there, let us know and we will add it.

Get in contact and share your comments with us!
If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact us. We fully appreciate your kindly advice and will reply you ASAP.

Important!
*Please note that the FootNob football app does not provide live streaming or illegal linking to pirated streams, or video highlights. Links provided on the match screens will be to the official TV.

Stay tuned to the beautiful game with FootNob app.

Download it! Use it! Share it!

Thanks!!!

4 Likes

Re: Introducing Nigeria Made Football Live Score App - Footnob by adehsenior(m): 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2019
Woah!! A big thumbs up for developing something like this. Ok I'll download it to grow our own. Kudos.
FTC dedicated to all Arsenal fans on this forum

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Nigeria Made Football Live Score App - Footnob by NobApps: 10:51pm On Nov 01, 2019
adehsenior:
Woah!! A big thumbs up for developing something like this. Ok I'll download it to grow our own. Kudos.
FTC dedicated to all Arsenal fans on this forum

Thanks, i really appreciate your support.
Please download, review and share with friends.
Share ideals on how to improve or what is missing.

Thanks!!
Re: Introducing Nigeria Made Football Live Score App - Footnob by Benbelor(m): 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2019
It looks more like livescores app and I'm more surprised Livescores is not a Nigerian app

Would love to try it though so long it has a high updating speed
Re: Introducing Nigeria Made Football Live Score App - Footnob by MountainView: 11:36pm On Nov 01, 2019
Nice concept, I'll try it out..

Meanwhile, op please remove some of your personal contacts from this post, let's see if this thread will reach the promise land.

Lalasticlala
Seun

Abeg do the needful, let's support our own.
Re: Introducing Nigeria Made Football Live Score App - Footnob by NobApps: 11:41pm On Nov 01, 2019
MountainView:
Nice concept, I'll try it out.

"every feedback and complain helps in improving"
Re: Introducing Nigeria Made Football Live Score App - Footnob by NobApps: 11:43pm On Nov 01, 2019
MountainView:
Nice concept, I'll try it out..

Meanwhile, op please remove some of your personal contacts from this post, let's see if this thread will reach the promise land.

Lalasticlala
Seun

Abeg do the needful, let's support our own.

i will edit the post immediately.
Thanks
Re: Introducing Nigeria Made Football Live Score App - Footnob by Solsix(m): 2:23am On Nov 02, 2019
App downloaded, let's grow our own. Keep it up bro
Re: Introducing Nigeria Made Football Live Score App - Footnob by NobApps: 9:11am On Nov 02, 2019
Solsix:
App downloaded, let's grow our own. Keep it up bro

1 Like

Re: Introducing Nigeria Made Football Live Score App - Footnob by Solsix(m): 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
NobApps:

This app is not opening, I have not been able to use it
Re: Introducing Nigeria Made Football Live Score App - Footnob by Millerules(m): 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
Nice App, from UI you have uploaded i think its cool. It would be better if test your app on various devices before launching on the store. Its crashing on my phone just like user above me said.

You can even test on here before launching, if only moderators can help developers push APP TESTING to fp. But they wouldn't, na Bobrisky and BBNaija we go dey see.

Seun
Lalasticlala
Javanian
And Co.

NobApps:

Re: Introducing Nigeria Made Football Live Score App - Footnob by OlamigokePhilip: 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
Nice one..
Re: Introducing Nigeria Made Football Live Score App - Footnob by NobApps: 2:12am On Nov 04, 2019
Solsix:

This app is not opening, I have not been able to use it

sorry, server issues, i have fixed it immediately, try again, it should be working perfectly.

"i will be releasing update soon to fix this problem permanently, so it will not happen again "
thanks

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Nigeria Made Football Live Score App - Footnob by NobApps: 2:19am On Nov 04, 2019
Millerules:
Nice App, from UI you have uploaded i think its cool. It would be better if test your app on various devices before launching on the store. Its crashing on my phone just like user above me said.

You can even test on here before launching, if only moderators can help developers push APP TESTING to fp. But they wouldn't, na Bobrisky and BBNaija we go dey see.

Seun
Lalasticlala
Javanian
And Co.

sorry, server issues, i have fixed it immediately, try again, it should be working perfectly.

promoting app for testing before launch is hard in Nigeria oo, thats why i launched and decided to fix if any issue comes up, which is bad!
there is no good support for tech in Nigeria or tech community, but we will survive

1 Like

Re: Introducing Nigeria Made Football Live Score App - Footnob by NobApps: 2:20am On Nov 04, 2019
OlamigokePhilip:
Nice one..
thanks
Re: Introducing Nigeria Made Football Live Score App - Footnob by NobApps: 2:24am On Nov 04, 2019
Guys, thanks for the support so far.

i noticed the app was not working due to server issues, which i have fixed and should be working perfectly now.

continue supporting by downloading and sharing, do not forget to review the app in Google Play Store

if you notice anything, just write me and i will fix it immediately, lets' grow the app together.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Introducing Nigeria Made Football Live Score App - Footnob by Millerules(m): 8:53am On Nov 04, 2019
Okay, will try it. Well done!!
NobApps:

promoting app for testing before launch is hard in Nigeria oo, thats why i launched and decided to fix if any issue comes up, which is bad!
there is no good support for tech in Nigeria or tech community, but we will survive

Re: Introducing Nigeria Made Football Live Score App - Footnob by NobApps: 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
i just released a new update.
- reduced app size: i know large app size discourage people from downloading the app.
- fixed bugs
- corrected football data

The update will be available soon, when available update to the new version or download the app if you have not.

more updates coming soon.
if you find anything wrong or feedback, please feel free to share.

Thanks
Re: Introducing Nigeria Made Football Live Score App - Footnob by progeek37(m): 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
Though I'm relatively new to Nairaland, I don't know much about Seun the owner of Nairaland. I think he is a great businessman but I'm not sure if he is a programmer. Each time I open Nairaland I see news appearing on the homepage...things like "Plus-sized woman twerking", so so actress goes brasless, so so of BBNaija wow in this outfit and things like that.
I believe things like these attract the attention of readers but Seun should also help African entrepreneurs grow. By all fairness this post should be post to the homepage.
If Seun or the moderators are reading this, let them leave jealousy and sentiments and push this post to the homepage as soon as possible.

OP kudos to your work.
Re: Introducing Nigeria Made Football Live Score App - Footnob by NobApps: 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
progeek37:
Though I'm relatively new to Nairaland, I don't know much about Seun the owner of Nairaland. I think he is a great businessman but I'm not sure if he is a programmer. Each time I open Nairaland I see news appearing on the homepage...things like "Plus-sized woman twerking", so so actress goes brasless, so so of BBNaija wow in this outfit and things like that.
I believe things like these attract the attention of readers but Seun should also help African entrepreneurs grow. By all fairness this post should be post to the homepage.
If Seun or the moderators are reading this, let them leave jealousy and sentiments and push this post to the homepage as soon as possible.

OP kudos to your work.

Thanks, i really appreciate your feedback.
Yes, i agree with you, we also need to understand Narialand needs to attract users/readers, so they only feature post that will attract readers.

I will not give up, i will continue to promote my apps as much as i can to grow.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Introducing Nigeria Made Football Live Score App - Footnob by jogncartman: 9:10am On Mar 30, 2020
I also like to make bets and before every bet, I'm checking the good quality football stats from a very good website which I found on google and I'm really thankful for that website. Their statistics are very exact and they always have recent information about football in the world. Statistics is very important for having a win and to have good results. Only your brains and the statistics help to achieve the best results and this algorithm is universally for all areas. I'm using the database of that website and this one helps me much too.
Re: Introducing Nigeria Made Football Live Score App - Footnob by JavieCoentr: 9:37am On Mar 30, 2020
jogncartman:
I also like to make bets and before every bet, I'm checking the good quality football stats from a very good website which I found on google and I'm really thankful for that website. Their statistics are very exact and they always have recent information about football in the world. Statistics is very important for having a win and to have good results. Only your brains and the statistics help to achieve the best results and this algorithm is universally for all areas. I'm using the database of that website and this one helps me much too.
Where can I have more feedback about this?

(1) (Reply)

BRING YOUR DRIVE & GET These IN-DEMAND SKILLS - (uPDATED 2021)- ANYTHING U WANT / I Need Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL / 7 Useful Functions To Tighten The Security In Php

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.