Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,157 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

How To Paint Your Car With A Paint Sprayer - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Paint Your Car With A Paint Sprayer (1466 Views)

Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features / Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors / People Push An Overloaded Car With 25 People In Kano (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Paint Your Car With A Paint Sprayer by jagaban1995: 11:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
If you're like me, then you don't like leaving your car looking so unkept and old. That is why I prefer spray painting my car every now and then, especially when the existing paint starts wearing out.

But do you have to always hire a painter to spray your car? I don't think that's a good idea because you'll be spending a huge sum of money each time. That is why you'll need a good paint sprayer for cars. Basically, if you're a do-it-yourself enthusiast, then you can always handle your own car painting jobs.

And yes, you can obviously do this manually using paintbrushes, but a paint sprayer will make the task an easy one and also help you to maintain the value of your car even after an accident.

Finally, it's worth noting that car painting is a very daunting and delicate job, which is why you should have proper training and experience before painting your cars. https://spraygadgets.com/best-paint-sprayer-for-cars/
Re: How To Paint Your Car With A Paint Sprayer by naijadrivablog: 5:06am On Nov 02, 2019
DIY Your car paint may be uneven, looking like a bleached woman with stretch marks and eczema tongue
Re: How To Paint Your Car With A Paint Sprayer by ehinmowo: 3:16am On Nov 04, 2019
naijadrivablog:
DIY Your car paint may be uneven, looking like a bleached woman with stretch marks and eczema tongue

Tacha crew!

1 Share

Re: How To Paint Your Car With A Paint Sprayer by istephen(m): 7:28am On Nov 04, 2019
Repainting your car can be a DIY job but it involves lots of work like sanding the surface, fixing any rust issues and applying primer.
Re: How To Paint Your Car With A Paint Sprayer by steph2sweet(f): 4:13am On May 15, 2020
istephen:
Repainting your car can be a DIY job but it involves lots of work like sanding the surface, fixing any rust issues and applying primer.
Pls I just had a little scratch on my hubby's car and I don't want him to find out about it cos I know his temperament. Do I need to go to mechanic to use spray on it so that it won't be noticeable, or is it something I can do by myself. Like getting the paint and using it on d scratched area.
Re: How To Paint Your Car With A Paint Sprayer by steph2sweet(f): 4:15am On May 15, 2020
jagaban1995:
If you're like me, then you don't like leaving your car looking so unkept and old. That is why I prefer spray painting my car every now and then, especially when the existing paint starts wearing out.

But do you have to always hire a painter to spray your car? I don't think that's a good idea because you'll be spending a huge sum of money each time. That is why you'll need a good paint sprayer for cars. Basically, if you're a do-it-yourself enthusiast, then you can always handle your own car painting jobs.

And yes, you can obviously do this manually using paintbrushes, but a paint sprayer will make the task an easy one and also help you to maintain the value of your car even after an accident.

Finally, it's worth noting that car painting is a very daunting and delicate job, which is why you should have proper training and experience before painting your cars. https://spraygadgets.com/best-paint-sprayer-for-cars/
Pls I just had a little scratch on my hubby's car and I don't want him to find out about it cos I know his temperament. Do I need to go to mechanic to use spray on it so that it won't be noticeable, or is it something I can do by myself. Like getting the paint and using it on d scratched area.
Re: How To Paint Your Car With A Paint Sprayer by dadoctore(m): 8:14am On May 15, 2020
Ma'm, take it to the panel beater to smoothen it out sharply cool
steph2sweet:

(1) (Reply)

I Just Won This Clean Audi A4 At An Auction For $1350 (n650k) / Moving Tokunbo Vehicles From Lagos To Port-harcourt / Honda And Toyota Which One Is Cheap To Buy From Used Car Market In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.