Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,290 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Feast Of All Saints /catholic Mass (friday Nov.1 2019) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Feast Of All Saints /catholic Mass (friday Nov.1 2019) (344 Views)

When You Attend The Feast Of A Great King / My Crossover Night @ All Saints Cathedral, Onitsha In Pictures / Catholic Church In Nigeria Celebrates Feast Of Christ The King Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Feast Of All Saints /catholic Mass (friday Nov.1 2019) by Ogbugracekelech: 11:28pm On Nov 01, 2019
In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Peace be with you on this feast of All Saints.

We celebrate the glory that God has promised us and the glory that now is given to all of the saints as we call to mind our own need. For the mercy, the healing and the peace of Christ.

You were sent to heal the contrite of heart. Lord have mercy.

you came to call sinners. Christ have mercy

you are seated at the right hand of the Father to intercede for us, Lord have mercy may.

Almighty God has mercy on us forgive us our sins and bring us to everlasting life.

Glory to God in the highest and on earth peace to people of goodwill. We praise you, we bless you, we adore you.

Click https://christground.com/2019/11/01/feast-of-all-saints-catholic-mass-friday-nov-1-2019/ to get fill message, download audio, and video.

1 Like

Re: Feast Of All Saints /catholic Mass (friday Nov.1 2019) by Saintbusco1(m): 11:57pm On Nov 01, 2019
May the soul of the departed through the mercy of God rest in perfect peace
Re: Feast Of All Saints /catholic Mass (friday Nov.1 2019) by STARGREEN(m): 5:28am On Nov 02, 2019
If your parents are alive, please embrace and cherish them.Cherish them while they are alive. Visit them and present them with gifts. They can smell the aroma of your flowers while they're alive. They don't see the flowers we place on their caskets. Eternal Rest grant to the faithful departed, forgive them of their sins and make them pure, i pray the oh Lord.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Download 'the Value And Importance Of Character' By Sunday Adelaja / Where Should I Sow My Seed / Bishop Oyedepo Tackles Partial Relaxation Of Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.