Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Is Ojukwu The Owner Of Bori Camp In Rivers State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Ojukwu The Owner Of Bori Camp In Rivers State? (2435 Views)

Governor Fubara Inspects The Reconstruction Of Old Port Harcourt - Bori Road / Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check / Boro Vs Ojukwu, The Truth Story Igbos Hated To Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ojukwu The Owner Of Bori Camp In Rivers State? by Ahamefuna0001(m): 12:01am On Nov 02, 2019
Good day everyone, please those who are based in Rivers state or know lots about the state should help clarify me. today I overheard some guys discussing about Nigerian military and how Ojukwu owned bori camp and some other military base in Rivers state, that government pays his family for occupying those places. please how true is this? is Ojukwu the owner or landlord of bori camp in Rivers state?
Re: Is Ojukwu The Owner Of Bori Camp In Rivers State? by Smithkafors(m): 5:09am On Nov 02, 2019
Most of the strategic lands are owned by ojukwu families.His father was one of the richest in the past.Major parts of Apapa Lagos was also owned by them and most those places are on lease to those big companies whoch they share thr profits yearly.unfortunately,I don't have much info on bori camp.

1 Like

Re: Is Ojukwu The Owner Of Bori Camp In Rivers State? by MetaPhysical: 6:54am On Nov 02, 2019
Smithkafors:
Most of the strategic lands are owned by ojukwu families.His father was one of the richest in the past.Major parts of Apapa Lagos was also owned by them and most those places are on lease to those big companies whoch they share thr profits yearly.unfortunately,I don't have much info on bori camp.

Ojukwu had only one building in Lagos...and is in Ikoyi.

All lands in Lagos is owned by about 20 families. Anyone who built property in Lagos is an occupant on leased space.

Only few lands given out by the owners can be said to have transferred ownership.

Ojukwu is an occupant in Lagos, not an owner.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Ojukwu The Owner Of Bori Camp In Rivers State? by helinues: 6:59am On Nov 02, 2019
I dont know.. Lets wait for those who might have ideas about it
Re: Is Ojukwu The Owner Of Bori Camp In Rivers State? by Pavore9: 7:01am On Nov 02, 2019
MetaPhysical:

All lands in Lagos is owned by about 20 families. Anyone who built property in Lagos is an occupant on leased space.

Only few lands given out by the owners can be said to have transferred ownership.

You are right on being occupant on leased space, my family bought plots of land in Ojota in the 70s and it has a lease of 99 years after which it reverts back to the Olorunfunmi family.

4 Likes

Re: Is Ojukwu The Owner Of Bori Camp In Rivers State? by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 02, 2019
MetaPhysical:

lolzzz.

All these just in defense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Ojukwu The Owner Of Bori Camp In Rivers State? by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 02, 2019
Pavore9:

You are right on being occupant on leased space, my family bought plots of land in Ojota in the 70s and it has a lease of 99 years after which it reverts back to the Olorunfunmi family.

Wonders
Re: Is Ojukwu The Owner Of Bori Camp In Rivers State? by helinues: 7:04am On Nov 02, 2019
Pavore9:

It supposed to be reverted to state government.. All occupied lands expired after 99 years
Re: Is Ojukwu The Owner Of Bori Camp In Rivers State? by oyin44: 7:11am On Nov 02, 2019
Smithkafors:
who told you that story
Re: Is Ojukwu The Owner Of Bori Camp In Rivers State? by EkwensuAmosu1: 7:49am On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
helinues:
I dont know.. Lets wait for those who might have ideas about it
[/s]
Re: Is Ojukwu The Owner Of Bori Camp In Rivers State? by EkwensuAmosu1: 7:53am On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
helinues:

It supposed to be reverted to state government.. All occupied lands expired after 99 years
[/s]
Re: Is Ojukwu The Owner Of Bori Camp In Rivers State? by IamAtikulate: 9:31am On Nov 02, 2019
I dont know about Bori, but his father has something to do with Shell
Re: Is Ojukwu The Owner Of Bori Camp In Rivers State? by gidgiddy: 9:39am On Nov 02, 2019
IamAtikulate:
I dont know about Bori, but his father has something to do with Shell

His father was a director in Shell
Re: Is Ojukwu The Owner Of Bori Camp In Rivers State? by IamAtikulate: 11:16am On Nov 02, 2019
gidgiddy:

His father was a director in Shell
He had one of the largest shares, I dont know about now
Re: Is Ojukwu The Owner Of Bori Camp In Rivers State? by Rekhina(f): 11:24am On Nov 02, 2019
MetaPhysical:

ur English sucks

2 Likes

Re: Is Ojukwu The Owner Of Bori Camp In Rivers State? by MetaPhysical: 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
Rekhina:
ur English sucks

Hello darling... grin grin
Re: Is Ojukwu The Owner Of Bori Camp In Rivers State? by meccuno: 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2019
MetaPhysical:

why are you in threads that has to do with Igbos ? pH was mentioned not Lagos

1 Like

Re: Is Ojukwu The Owner Of Bori Camp In Rivers State? by Kapilta(m): 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2019
meccuno:
why are you in threads that has to do with Igbos ? pH was mentioned not Lagos
e be like eyes dey worry dis one. Pele, God go help you.
Re: Is Ojukwu The Owner Of Bori Camp In Rivers State? by meccuno: 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kapilta:
e be like eyes dey worry dis one. Pele, God go help you.
bori camp is an army barrack close to rumuokoro. Don't you have sense?
Re: Is Ojukwu The Owner Of Bori Camp In Rivers State? by googi: 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2019
Somebody has to tell the truth. This is how rumors spread.

Someone extrapolated Bori camp to Apapa. I had to correct similar outrageous lie about Surulere once.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Ojukwu The Owner Of Bori Camp In Rivers State? by Kapilta(m): 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2019
meccuno:
bori camp is an army barrack close to rumuokoro. Don't you have sense?
he's still asking me if i have sende or not? Is a thread not more than just the headings?
Re: Is Ojukwu The Owner Of Bori Camp In Rivers State? by leofab(f): 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2019
Ww
Re: Is Ojukwu The Owner Of Bori Camp In Rivers State? by gloriaunobi(f): 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
Interesting unguarde and unguided alterances

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Hoists Flag Near Shiroro Dam, Power Station; Moves Closer To Abuja / Actually What Is Bini About Ikwerre? / Those Who Protested Against IPOB Lockdown In Anambra Were Armed- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.