Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) (66825 Views)

Some Of The Worst Sky Scrapper, High-Rise Building Collapses In History(Photos) / Profile Of Bella DISU-ADENUGA; Owner Of Luxury Apartments In Ikoyi / HIGH RISE OFFICE SPACE In IKOYI FOR LEASE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by dave4rella(m): 8:50am On Nov 02, 2019
shocked

Tell her to contact me
I want to marry her
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by LordReed(m): 8:51am On Nov 02, 2019
It's amazing how the ultra rich don't think about creating low cost housing projects, do they think everybody can afford luxury apartments or that the percentage of people who can is higher than those who can't?

2 Likes

Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by djacob(m): 8:52am On Nov 02, 2019
aside Pascal who is a bit lousy in the family the Adenuga's are dope.
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 02, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
The frog voice will be making noise my father money. This babe is richer than Davido no doubt .but u cant see her making noise everywhere.

The house is the best house on bourdilion road after Tango towers tinubu built opposite his house .

They are not in the same line of business. Davido is in a business that requires that kind of showmanship from time to time.

1 Like

Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by airbrush: 8:55am On Nov 02, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
That's the real slay queen....
Congrats madam

The little dark girl is now fair

what will Yoruba women be without bleach cream ?

scare crow
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 02, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
The frog voice will be making noise my father money. This babe is richer than Davido no doubt .but u cant see her making noise everywhere.

The house is the best house on bourdilion road after Tango towers tinubu built opposite his house .
oga na lie. This building is a renovated building. I fact it take her over 5yrs to do so. The building is very close to chief Sen. Bola Ahmed tinubu house on same bourdillon
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by Mozegee: 9:06am On Nov 02, 2019
This is what i call slay queen with brain.Look at how she dress,her look,did she naked her self.She is a complete woman with qualities a man needs in her home.who ever is the husband of this woman,brother u are really bless.Madam i tap from your blessings and i pray heaven make a way for me where seems to be no way.
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by grandstar(m): 9:12am On Nov 02, 2019
Let's assume she charges a minimum of $60,000 per flat, that is $1,080,000 a year. Not bad.

I'm sure the fact that the property is owned by Adenigas daughter, I'm sure it's so rented already.

If it turns out profitable, she's bound to build another as I'm sure manny potential tenants lost out and Many of these will be on a waiting list for a condo in her next luxury flats
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by millershaq: 9:12am On Nov 02, 2019
Came4amod:

Who be this one again .. u r father owns globacom and u just built 1 5 story building which its total cost is less than 2 billion naira .. you know how much glo makes in a single quarter.. .. even if she build 3 at the same time .. she can't be standing for accolades

The land on which that property is on alone is more that 2billion. And the average cost of that building should be about 3billion

1 Like

Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by juman(m): 9:18am On Nov 02, 2019
Bank loan included.

1 Like

Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by dakido(m): 9:19am On Nov 02, 2019
ORIENTATION101:

I really don't understand this your post exactly. Davido & Cuppy are into a show business, what do you expect(they sell themselves) what do you expect? Did you hear anything from Temi Otedola or Adewale Adeleke?

1 Like

Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by foleskay(m): 9:20am On Nov 02, 2019
atarapa:
oga na lie. This building is a renovated building. I fact it take her over 5yrs to do so. The building is very close to chief Sen. Bola Ahmed tinubu house on same bourdillon

Oga make we hear word abeg. There's no difference between what he said and what you just typed here.
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by SenecaTheYonger: 9:24am On Nov 02, 2019
nzeobi:
the real slay queen not the pant and bra type

She doesn't wear pant?
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by DexterousOne(m): 9:24am On Nov 02, 2019
LordReed:
It's amazing how the ultra rich don't think about creating low cost housing projects, do they think everybody can afford luxury apartments or that the percentage of people who can is higher than those who can't?

Low cost housing means you have to deal with the dregs of the Nigerian society

Trust me
You don't want that

The stress is too much

That is a fact

1 Like

Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by lexy2014: 9:35am On Nov 02, 2019
ORIENTATION101:

If u take davido from under his father's wings, will he still b davido? If u take Bella from under her fathers wings, will she still b Bella?

1 Like

Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by nuelyoyo(m): 9:37am On Nov 02, 2019
kolafolabi:
And Otedola's daughter would be mixing noises in the studio.. GELATO - Licking ice cream up and down..
it's all about what makes one happy.
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by Staircases(m): 9:45am On Nov 02, 2019
Wow. Beauty with brains.
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by helinues: 9:48am On Nov 02, 2019
EkwensuAmosu1:
[left][/left]

Guy, so you don go husstle Gala and Yoghurt while you abandoned your works on NL.

Should we look for a new cancellers?

Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by zigibada: 9:56am On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Guy, so you don go husstle Gala and Yoghurt while you abandoned your works on NL.

Should we look for a new cancellers?
[/s]
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by ICAMETOWIN(m): 9:57am On Nov 02, 2019
DexterousOne:

More of extended line of credit
Not money from your dad

If you are credit worthy
A consortium will finance your project

But most Nigerians are NOT credit worthy
That is why they will remain poor and wretched

And the hate and bile in the poor and wretched class in Nigeria towards the haves will further keep them poor
Make dem no go out there and get productive
The rich keep getting richer and the poor got more religious
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by ikwedim(m): 9:59am On Nov 02, 2019
She build House for her daughter infact. All of us wey our parents serve the useless Nigeria government without salary should gather here let's cry together
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by SURElee(f): 10:03am On Nov 02, 2019
This is it! When you don't shout about your account balance but allow your work and delivery speak for you.

Good one Bella Disu
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by Xclusiveme: 10:05am On Nov 02, 2019
DaVader:
Poor man: go to school, have a good grade because without that I would be very hard to find a high paying or any job

Rich man: good to school, secure the bag and come back home and buy those company

U obviously need to go to school
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by DexterousOne(m): 10:06am On Nov 02, 2019
ICAMETOWIN:
The rich keep getting richer and the poor got more religious

I can't say it any better

1 Like

Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by Xclusiveme: 10:08am On Nov 02, 2019
Temptee101:
cool

This small geh, what does she do for a living? Oh, almost forgot her dad is one of the richest men in the country

So why then are we surprised? Waiting for Cuppy and yusuf to unveil theirs

Spits

Second richest man for that matter. Someone that generates more than 1 BILLION NAIRA in a month
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by Xclusiveme: 10:09am On Nov 02, 2019
Megir:

The Adenugas are silent billionaires that avoid the press as much as they can, and live a quiet life. Most people don't even know them.
The Adelekes used to be like that too unitl Davido and his cousins start their showoffs.Anyways na dia money. wink wink

U don't have to compare. That is what entertainment does
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by DexterousOne(m): 10:10am On Nov 02, 2019
lexy2014:

If u take davido from under his father's wings, will he still b davido? If u take Bella from under her fathers wings, will she still b Bella?

Yes and yes

Davido made it out of sheer hard work
Against his fathers wish for him
How many rich kids who ventured into music made it like him

Bella would still be Bella too
She has it in her

If you do not put in the work
You won't get $hit

Facts

2 Likes

Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by Xclusiveme: 10:10am On Nov 02, 2019
Penisman:
sad

Now, this is good.

DJ Cuppy own na to waka upandan dey shout gelato.

DJ Cuppy come and see your mate here ooooo

Taaa. Dem no b mate o. Adenuga is the second richest man in Africa. OTEDOLA no even reach first 10 in africa
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by Xclusiveme: 10:16am On Nov 02, 2019
Ayomarcel:
Where is EFCC?? Where did she see a lot of money to complete this building?? Cos if you ask around you'll hear she's hardworking she's this she is that.. Source of income should be investigated or she got it from her father.

Mark Zuckerberg little son has a networth of 1 Billion dollars without doing anything. So Adenuga's children is supposed to also have a share of the dad's networth. Adenuga generates more than 1billion naira in a month
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by OlawaleBammie: 10:17am On Nov 02, 2019
roymary:
The real citizens of Nigeria.

Not the other insignificant occupants. Go figure.

undecided undecided undecided

Walahi I don't know Wat to say to ur comment, I really don't know but am sure I burst into laughter
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 02, 2019
Xclusiveme:

Second richest man for that matter. Someone that generates more than 1 BILLION NAIRA in a month
What is one billion? That's $3m a month? What an insult. Even ordinary Tompolo at his peak was making that.

Adenuga's net worth of $9b, using even the most conservative income estimates, would generate much much more than a mere $36m a year ($3m a month).

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Gas Tanker Explosion, Many Injured (Very Graphic Photos, Video) / How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain / Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.