Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) (66856 Views)

Some Of The Worst Sky Scrapper, High-Rise Building Collapses In History(Photos) / Profile Of Bella DISU-ADENUGA; Owner Of Luxury Apartments In Ikoyi / HIGH RISE OFFICE SPACE In IKOYI FOR LEASE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by medolab90(m): 10:19am On Nov 02, 2019
muystoy:
This is the real omo baba olowo, [/b]not one idiot with frog voice[b] wey no get any talent go dey shout up and down dey live fake life

Stop hating
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by foreshore(m): 10:19am On Nov 02, 2019
Neddstark:

So if someone complains about another man's silly attitude, he's now a hater? People who have real money dont make too much noise

Thats hatered because there is no connection
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 02, 2019
friendlyadvice:
She no even fine sef
na you sabi she used to be my crush some years back even though she senior me but when Mr Disu show face I deflated my crushing butterfly. .Now I am crushing over Oyinkansola ....I kukuma have adopt her as a sister in case she fall my hand too...that way i won't feel too bad.
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by Xclusiveme: 10:26am On Nov 02, 2019
What do u expect from a daughter to the second richest man in africa and the second richest black man in the world
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 02, 2019
DexterousOne:

Yes and yes

Davido made it out of sheer hard work
Against his fathers wish for him
How many rich kids who ventured into music made it like him

Bella would still be Bella too
She has it in her

If you do not put in the work
You won't get $hit

Facts

Everything Bella is is entirely drawn from her father. Every cent of her current net worth. Her career, business, everything. I can't say the same for Davido.

Maybe Jide Adenuga is somewhat more independent and can claim to have broken out on his own into the world to prove himself outside of his dad's sphere of influence. But not Bella.

2 Likes

Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by Burgerlomo: 10:34am On Nov 02, 2019
Beautiful edifice cool
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by mikkywebs(m): 10:35am On Nov 02, 2019
Nice and focused! You too can tap your own here in Nigeria, never wake up a day to get back to sleep in the evening without making at least N10,000. Checkout my proof in the link below.
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by lexy2014: 10:39am On Nov 02, 2019
DexterousOne:

Yes and yes

Davido made it out of sheer hard work
Against his fathers wish for him
How many rich kids who ventured into music made it like him

Bella would still be Bella too
She has it in her

If you do not put in the work
You won't get $hit

Facts

Based on what u said, against all odds and against his fathers wish, davido made a name 4 himself. Everything that Bella is, she didn't become on her own. In d case of Bella, it isn't just about work. Its about leverage provided by her father. Same goes for Pally. So when u say she's got in her, am not sure u can show anything she's achieved outside of her father's name. And if its just hardwork, then many Nigerians won't b poor. Life isn't always black& white. Its a shade of several colours
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by frozen70g(f): 10:42am On Nov 02, 2019
Tinubu done get neighbour
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by DexterousOne(m): 10:44am On Nov 02, 2019
lexy2014:

Based on what u said, against all odds and against his fathers wish, davido made a name 4 himself. Everything that Bella is, she didn't become on her own. In d case of Bella, it isn't just about work. Its about leverage provided by her father. Same goes for Pally. So when u say she's got in her, am not sure u can show anything she's achieved outside of her father's name. And if its just hardwork, then many Nigerians won't b poor. Life isn't always black& white. Its a shade of several colours

Helping your father company grow is nothing anyone should shame her for

Nigerians have that mentality
And its very bad.

Many use talk like these to console themselves as to why they have been a serial underachieving person (I'm not making reference to you tho.)

Working for her pops take nothing out of her success

2 Likes

Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 02, 2019
partnerbizn5:
Chai.

See money.

Levels dey this world shaa.

Me dey here dey hawk data like gala.

Abeg see data promo below oo biko.

Just click red below

Don't despise days of humble beginnings. Keep striving. Wealth is sweeter when you struggled legitimately to get it and it wasn't handed to you by your dad.
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by DexterousOne(m): 10:48am On Nov 02, 2019
FrLukas:

Don't despise days of humble beginnings. Keep striving. Wealth is sweeter when you struggled legitimately to get it and it wasn't handed to you by your dad.

Are you sure?
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 02, 2019
oyinda1599:
Mike Adenuga children hardly make noise, I admire them to the core.

True. I don't even know them. This is the first I'm hearing of this one and that she even has a brother.
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 02, 2019
DexterousOne:

Are you sure?

Am I sure of what?
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by Rajosh(m): 10:57am On Nov 02, 2019
is she single? I'm asking for a friend
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by DexterousOne(m): 10:59am On Nov 02, 2019
Rajosh:
is she single?
I'm asking for a friend

Hahaha

Her name is Bella Disu
And her father name is Mike Adenuga

And you are still asking cheesy cheesy

Tell that friend to do the maths

Lmao cheesy
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by Marvieduke(f): 11:01am On Nov 02, 2019
My sister from another mother, we are proud of you.
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by medolab90(m): 11:02am On Nov 02, 2019
airbrush:

The little dark girl is now fair

what will Yoruba women be without bleach cream ?

scare crow

Nah I don't think she bleached you should check some of her pictures on IG the one here may be due to filters
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by warrenweste(m): 11:02am On Nov 02, 2019
LordReed:
It's amazing how the ultra rich don't think about creating low cost housing projects, do they think everybody can afford luxury apartments or that the percentage of people who can is higher than those who can't?

you spoke my mind bro low cost housing is so in demand now ehn

1 Like

Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by colyx1(m): 11:17am On Nov 02, 2019
When your papa na second richest person for naija..... this building na small thing na
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by lexy2014: 11:24am On Nov 02, 2019
DexterousOne:

Helping your father company grow is nothing anyone should shame her for

Nigerians have that mentality
And its very bad.

Many use talk like these to console themselves as to why they have been a serial underachieving person (I'm not making reference to you tho.)

Working for her pops take nothing out of her success

Let's not get into what other Nigerians think or don't think. They might b wrong, they might b right. It all depends on what angle u looking at it from. But I will choose to approach it from d point of view of d facts on ground.

If u say Bella became what she is by working for her father, d question u should b asking is in what capacity is she working for her father& what is her father paying her for her services? Would she have been able to work for her father in her present capacity if she wasn't his child? If it was an employee, would d employee earn d same pay that Bella is earning by working for her father?

With all ur answers, take Bella from under d wings of her father and tell me if she will be anywhere she is today

1 Like

Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by Megir: 11:27am On Nov 02, 2019
ikay00406:

Stop comparing the Adenugas to the Adelekes. The Adenugas are on another level.. The Adelekes ain't even on Forbes list..
Of course, they're not anywhere close. Just comparing their media engagements and social life.
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by Ferdinandu(m): 11:27am On Nov 02, 2019
kolafolabi:
And Otedola's daughter would be mixing noises in the studio.. GELATO - Licking ice cream up and down..
Abeg somebody should tell her too much sugar causes diabetes gringringrin
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by LordReed(m): 11:27am On Nov 02, 2019
DexterousOne:

Low cost housing means you have to deal with the dregs of the Nigerian society

Trust me
You don't want that

The stress is too much

That is a fact

You mean the dregs who cook your food, drive or repair your private and public vehicles, clean your streets, receive your money at the counters of your favourite supermarket and stores, work in the factories that produce all the goods you like, etc yeah Bleep those guys. They should live on the street, who cares! LoL.

1 Like

Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by DexterousOne(m): 11:32am On Nov 02, 2019
LordReed:

You mean the dregs who cook your food, drive or repair your private and public vehicles, clean your streets, receive your money at the counters of your favourite supermarket and stores, work in the factories that produce all the goods you like, etc yeah Bleep those guys. They should live on the street, who cares! LoL.

Yes indeed
The dregs of the Nigerian society are difficult to deal with

You need to experience it to know it
Like the real dregs
-

Whoever wants to deal with them should
The elite class don't want to
Neither do I
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by DexterousOne(m): 11:40am On Nov 02, 2019
lexy2014:

Let's not get into what other Nigerians think or don't think. They might b wrong, they might b right. It all depends on what angle u looking at it from. But I will choose to approach it from d point of view of d facts on ground.

If u say Bella became what she is by working for her father, d question u should b asking is in what capacity is she working for her father& what is her father paying her for her services? Would she have been able to work for her father in her present capacity if she wasn't his child? If it was an employee, would d employee earn d same pay that Bella is earning by working for her father?

With all ur answers, take Bella from under d wings of her father and tell me if she will be anywhere she is today

Your premise is wrong

And yes
Nigerians who think that way are also very wrong

When you have a good education and exposure

I don't mean schooling in those graveyard you call schools in Nigeria
The sky is the limit to succeed
That's just it

If she did not work for her dad
She would have gotten a commensurate job elsewhere
That's the fact

Working for her dad takes nothing from her

She is still a success
And would be if she was not working there

That's just it
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by bigstan11787(m): 11:59am On Nov 02, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
The frog voice will be making noise my father money. This babe is richer than Davido no doubt .but u cant see her making noise everywhere.

The house is the best house on bourdilion road after Tango towers tinubu built opposite his house .

Continue to say what you don't know
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by lexy2014: 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2019
DexterousOne:

Your premise is wrong

And yes
Nigerians who think that way are also very wrong

When you have a good education and exposure

I don't mean schooling in those graveyard you call schools in Nigeria
The sky is the limit to succeed
That's just it

If she did not work for her dad
She would have gotten a commensurate job elsewhere
That's the fact

Working for her dad takes nothing from her

She is still a success
And would be if she was not working there

That's just it

U didn't answer any of d questions I asked so u can't say if my premise is wrong or not. If u can adequately answer d questions I asked, then u can say if my premise is right or wrong. That will also help u clarify d issues u raised about schooling abroad and exposure. So pls answer d questions I asked
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by laoludavid(m): 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
Good day everyone, I buy gift cards and bitcoins at a good rate contact me on 08132617358 for a fast trade. A trial will convince you
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by xjiggy: 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2019
Came4amod:

Who be this one again .. u r father owns globacom and u just built 1 5 story building which its total cost is less than 2 billion naira .. you know how much glo makes in a single quarter.. .. even if she build 3 at the same time .. she can't be standing for accolades
It people like you that are the cause of building collapse all over the country. How did you come by the estimate of less than 2 billion for that building. How much do you think a plot of land is selling on Boudillon. Did u even calculate the amount of space the building is situated on?
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by Came4amod: 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
xjiggy:
It people like you that are the cause of building collapse all over the country. How did you come by the estimate of less than 2 billion for that building. How much do you think a plot of land is selling on Boudillon. Did u even calculate the amount of space the building is situated on?

Bro that building is less than 2billion because even in maitama here 2billion will build that thing .. I am not sure of land prices there .. but I just did a rough estimate comparing to prices in abuja maiatama to be precise
Re: Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures) by Came4amod: 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2019
Hedonini:

Are you okay? This building on Bourdillon of all places can't be worth less than N8 - N10 billion.

Some people said 3 billion some said 8 billion some said 10 billion ... what is the cost of sand filling your own island ..gangan .. 20 billion .. jokers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Gas Tanker Explosion, Many Injured (Very Graphic Photos, Video) / How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain / Eko Atlantic Canal Before And Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.