Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,224 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Caucasian Mix For Urgent Sales!!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Caucasian Mix For Urgent Sales!!! (1085 Views)

Shea Butter+coconut Oil Mix For All Skin & Hair Types / Shea Butter & Coconut Oil Mix For All Skin & Hair Type / Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caucasian Mix For Urgent Sales!!! by coolcentbigman(m): 1:56am On Nov 02, 2019
Adult Caucasian mixed for sale! These dog is very amazing, aggressive, a good guard dog and friendly too. A friend of mine in Lagos who's into breeding sold this particular dog to me with much abeg for 25k and i asked my cousin to help me pick it up, the guy didn't let me rest asking me to gift it to him which i did because i saw they've already bonded.

He got admission recently and will be leaving for school and trust me my aunt and uncle don't have time for pets so my brother has no choice than to sell it off and i just want to help him market it.

I haven't market any dog therefore sound like a novice and yes maybe i am because i have only breed a Gsd when i was at my adolescent age anyways i'm just a dog lover trying to find a good home for this beautiful dog and Nairlanders are up to the task.

Please if you're interested you can contact him on his mobile no: 090 seven 65 three 9 three 1 two.

Re: Caucasian Mix For Urgent Sales!!! by agboedeh: 11:10am On Nov 02, 2019
male or female

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Mix For Urgent Sales!!! by vincentjk(m): 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
Looks like a lab

Cute dog
Re: Caucasian Mix For Urgent Sales!!! by Adrian98(m): 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
There's no atom of Caucasian dna here
Re: Caucasian Mix For Urgent Sales!!! by Eveezy(m): 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
vincentjk:

Looks like a lab

Cute dog
Exactly my thought
Re: Caucasian Mix For Urgent Sales!!! by coolcentbigman(m): 12:27am On Nov 03, 2019
Adrian98:
There's no atom of Caucasian dna here

Trust me when i said i know nothing about Mixed breeds, i don't know if the dog was mixed or not but my cousin said it's a mixed Caucasian breed maybe he's just assumed that what it is but trust me bro, the dog is cute and you'll love it. When my friend posted the dog's pic on his whatsapp statue, i fell in love with the dog i didn't even bothered about the breed it's belongs to because of it's beauty.
Re: Caucasian Mix For Urgent Sales!!! by coolcentbigman(m): 12:37am On Nov 03, 2019
agboedeh:
male or female
It's a male.
Re: Caucasian Mix For Urgent Sales!!! by coolcentbigman(m): 12:39am On Nov 03, 2019
vincentjk:

Looks like a lab

Cute dog

Thanks bro, that was one of the reasons i fell in love with the beast.
Re: Caucasian Mix For Urgent Sales!!! by HisExcellence(m): 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
How much?
Re: Caucasian Mix For Urgent Sales!!! by RomzyO: 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
wow this dog is a very good mix, may I ask a mix of GSD and what? our local dog?
If a couple more of such a mix can be made, perhaps a Nigerian breeding program can begin.I especially like the long hair, its texture color and distribution, along with the nice body proportions of the GSD.He should be used to stud and perhaps a good native breed can begin.
Re: Caucasian Mix For Urgent Sales!!! by tobilavish(m): 1:08am On Nov 14, 2019
cute

(1) (Reply)

I Have Foreign Turkey 2months Old / The All New Pet Lounge! / 9 Weeks Lhasa Apso For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.