Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son (53823 Views)

Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) / Pasuma Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With Cute Photo / Jeebolar Odetola Jnr: Pasuma Celebrates His First Son's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 02, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:
grin grin
but,, with all due respect
afonja people are always hugly ,,, y
with charcoal burnt face

your Moniker says it all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by iammo(m): 8:27am On Nov 02, 2019
Pasuma fine pass this boy
Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by dayleke: 8:27am On Nov 02, 2019
Where is d resemblance?
The boy's ears look like Martin Lawrences' and Will Smiths' but not like Paso.

Happy birthday young blood.
Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by Osnuf34(m): 8:30am On Nov 02, 2019
your sense don finally leave u
chenzen:
pasumonkey !

2 Likes

Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by realestniggah: 8:35am On Nov 02, 2019
Oblongata:
All these people make me put extra effort to my hustle...

They work hard and ensure their children have best quality lives...

Many of all these movie/music stars have their children abroad enjoying their lives...

While many riff rafts here are busy arguing ‘pasuma is better than obesere’ grin

May God provide strength, finances and grace to help us give the best to our children in Jesus’s name. Amen.

Lol.. They have sense they know Nigeria is trash..
Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by smallmario(m): 8:38am On Nov 02, 2019
realestniggah:

Lol.. They have sense they know Nigeria is trash..
Young ijoba omo iyawo anobi.Young ijoba omo iyawo anobi.Young ijoba omo iyawo anobi.
Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by mamajaz(f): 8:38am On Nov 02, 2019
partnerbizn5:

It's called strabismus, heterotropia, squint or commonly crossed eyes.

I doubt if he has the condition though.

I think he is okay!
It just looks like he was doing oju loge joor. No anomalies. Thanks for the headup sis.

Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by mamajaz(f): 8:39am On Nov 02, 2019
[quote author=BUSHHUNTER post=83672681] [b]Good life, but Fuji artists should encourage their fans to live good life also and not just dishing out trash and noise to them....

most of their fans are street urchins,thugs,rogues etc

And again I have been meaning to ask, for the past two decades there is no new Fuji artist? ( become one nah. Break a new ground. At least I go buy am, although, I know your voice go be like toads'(.
Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:40am On Nov 02, 2019
Happy Birthday.
Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by pointstores(m): 8:40am On Nov 02, 2019
Nice
Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by Demzlent(m): 8:40am On Nov 02, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
Good life, but Fuji artists should encourage their fans to live good life also and not just dishing out trash and noise to them....

most of their fans are street urchins,thugs,rogues etc

And again I have been meaning to ask, for the past two decades there is no new Fuji artist?

There is no new fuji artiste because all of them are now jumping into naija hip hop

4 Likes

Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by femi4: 8:41am On Nov 02, 2019
partnerbizn5:

I think he is okay!

Just like Pasuma's eye...its in the gene
Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by BRASH: 8:42am On Nov 02, 2019
post=83672698:
From all of us @ : Happy Birthday Handsome bobo
. This one wants to infect the boy with lifeless zombiesm. He doesn,t need ur wishes. Stay away from sane people aand look 4 ur fellow witches to wish ur bad luck
Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by Demzlent(m): 8:43am On Nov 02, 2019
Though he resembles pasuma but not exact carbon copy
The guy looks like an African American while paso looks like an ajepako from mushin

1 Like

Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 02, 2019
I like the fact that he didn't bleach his skin.
Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by Emceesaka: 8:55am On Nov 02, 2019
Where is the carbon copy abeg? Happy birthday to the little boy
Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 02, 2019
Taiwo Hassan aka Ogogo should do a paternity test abeg.

1 Like

Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by Wagasigiungu(m): 9:02am On Nov 02, 2019
PervertProphet:

See him thanking same Allah that would have him punished for doing music. One's iq must really be the size of a pea to see all of these hatred that Allah has for everything that makes mankind what it is and still profess himself a Muslim. Why do people love been dishonest to themselves and the rational mind they were created with?

Hadith

وَقَالَ هِشَامُ بْنُ عَمَّارٍ حَدَّثَنَا صَدَقَةُ بْنُ خَالِدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنُ يَزِيدَ بْنِ جَابِرٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَطِيَّةُ بْنُ قَيْسٍ الْكِلاَبِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنُ غَنْمٍ الأَشْعَرِيُّ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي أَبُو عَامِرٍ ـ أَوْ أَبُو مَالِكٍ ـ الأَشْعَرِيُّ وَاللَّهِ مَا كَذَبَنِي سَمِعَ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ ‏

‏ لَيَكُونَنَّ مِنْ أُمَّتِي أَقْوَامٌ يَسْتَحِلُّونَ الْحِرَ وَالْحَرِيرَ وَالْخَمْرَ وَالْمَعَازِفَ، وَلَيَنْزِلَنَّ أَقْوَامٌ إِلَى جَنْبِ عَلَمٍ يَرُوحُ عَلَيْهِمْ بِسَارِحَةٍ لَهُمْ، يَأْتِيهِمْ ـ يَعْنِي الْفَقِيرَ ـ لِحَاجَةٍ فَيَقُولُوا ارْجِعْ إِلَيْنَا غَدًا‏.‏ فَيُبَيِّتُهُمُ اللَّهُ وَيَضَعُ الْعَلَمَ، وَيَمْسَخُ آخَرِينَ قِرَدَةً وَخَنَازِيرَ إِلَى يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ ‏"

‏‏‏

Narrated Abu 'Amir or Abu Malik Al-Ash'ari:

that he heard the Prophet (ﷺ) saying, "From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcoholic drinks and the use of musical instruments, as lawful. And there will be some people who will stay near the side of a mountain and in the evening their shepherd will come to them with their sheep and ask them for something, but they will say to him, 'Return to us tomorrow.' Allah will destroy them during the night and will let the mountain fall on them, and He will transform the rest of them into monkeys and pigs and they will remain so till the Day of Resurrection."

Sahih al-Bukhari 5590
In-book : Book 74, Hadith 16
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 69, Hadith 494
Sahih Bukhari

Same Allah that has promised to transform you into Monkeys and Pigs because you do music. So many rules that no Muslim can actually make Jannah. The beautiful thing 90% of the ummah are ignorant about all these. It is amazing how Muhammad spin this whole ideological nonsense on 1.8billion humans. I give it to him. Haha! It's amazing....

And you hv taken it upon urself to educate and enlighten the ignorant 90% of the over 1.8 billion followers of Islam. All this long post for what self. You wey never benefit urself and those close to you finish, you wan benefit adherents of the Islamic faith. Why are you crying more than the bereaved self? I just can't help but wonder how u ppl always jump into any thread to attack ppl of other faiths yet claim they are they are the more violent group. This thread is not even about religion but you decided to twist the narrative just to score a cheap point.

All these venom some of u guys of other faith are spewing on here is despicable to say the least. You guys are constituting yourselves into online e-terrorists. The after effects of this may be worst than you think.

Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by jamesfadairo(m): 9:04am On Nov 02, 2019
Where is the resemblance
Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by TemmyT002(m): 9:07am On Nov 02, 2019
Happy birthday to him
Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by spayor(m): 9:09am On Nov 02, 2019
Temptee101:
shocked

This one should not near the zoo to avert the calamity that might befall him when baboons and gorillas finally locate their lost brother

useless you
Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by Adewale623(m): 9:10am On Nov 02, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:
grin grin
with charcoal burnt face
iyamiri, son of hate

3 Likes

Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:15am On Nov 02, 2019
chenzen:
pasumonkey !

You are oloriburuku like your fore fathers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by ginggerxy: 9:38am On Nov 02, 2019
partnerbizn5:

I think he is okay!

sharpy me being looking for who will explain all my problems in medical terms and make me feel they are all treatable and here you are I have already stopped searching
Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by blingxx(m): 9:41am On Nov 02, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:
grin grin
with charcoal burnt face

So his skin colour makes him ugly?... This one needs to be educated

1 Like

Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by Chidi299(m): 10:24am On Nov 02, 2019
Happy BirthDay to you �
Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by Burgerlomo: 10:28am On Nov 02, 2019
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son by mikkywebs(m): 11:08am On Nov 02, 2019
Kudos smart guy.
Never wake up to return to bed without making N10,000 per day. See my proof in the link below.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide’s Son Batifeori Takes The Wheel Of His Mercedes G-wagon SUV (photo / Kingtblackhoc: Oritsefemi Wants To Snatch Maami Igabgbo From Me / Erica Nlewedim Reunites With Father. He Calls Her Most Beautiful Girl In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.