Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal (44252 Views)

Mercy Eke Signs Deal With Nigeria Brewery Limited(video) / Erica Signs New Management Deal With Paul O’s Upfront & Personal / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by LoydJ(m): 9:15am On Nov 02, 2019
All this signing, ambassador of a thing what does it really entails, nd besides aow will she cope with her multiple ambassador deal's?
Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by Mutemenot(m): 9:16am On Nov 02, 2019
Bruno3000:
She and dat guy look gud together... cool

Ike responding to this your post

Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by 400billionman: 9:21am On Nov 02, 2019
alonzoiv:
Signing irrelevant things up and down.

She just bought a duplex, got a free SUV and home furniture.

And you call this irrelevant.

I was wondering how she would maintain daily bread after the house purchase but this answers it. Management deals and endorsements.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by kereman1: 9:24am On Nov 02, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:

wow
Do you and family live in a refugee camp?

Cute family photo of ur family,

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 9:26am On Nov 02, 2019
kereman1:

Cute family photo of MY family,
WOW
NO WONDER grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by lomprico(m): 9:28am On Nov 02, 2019
ChaseVibes:
I think he's trying to throw shades at his brother Peter tho

learn to read.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by dominique(f): 9:30am On Nov 02, 2019
owila4luv:
while peter psqure is still denying tacha Rudeboy is engaging mercy without noise

That's not P-square's Paul. Paul Okoye is a PR guru that secures juicy endorsement deals for A list celebs (Pepsi, Telecoms etc). You'll soon see the huge deals Mercy will be signing through him, what a year it's been for her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by YINKS89(m): 9:31am On Nov 02, 2019
ChaseVibes:
always read post pleeeesssss
Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by idonhammer: 9:41am On Nov 02, 2019
So make she leave Ik abi?

Bruno3000:

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by Princedapace(m): 9:42am On Nov 02, 2019
writefreely:
Most Nigerians are just a bunch of lifeless piece of sh1t from a shithole like their President.

What has Mercy, Tasha and the likes done to deserve such heavy publicity? Not a single thing.

Whose lives are they adding value to? Certainly not people with even a little bit of self worth.

Truth will not kee me grin

This is why black race is backward. While whites are providing grants in billions for research, innovations and projects, we are pouring money into celebrities that will not solve one problem. In 50 years to come, blacks will still be blaming whites for their incompetency grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by JubrinElSudan: 9:44am On Nov 02, 2019
See that Ngwa girl wan go "scatter" Dubai. Smh
Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by onyeomanono24(f): 9:46am On Nov 02, 2019
Threebear:
Hope this girl is reading all these contracts she's signing . grin

No go dey do pass yourself sha.

Too much of everything is bad . cool
3bear you are here for Mercy grin grin

Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by Mokason28: 9:48am On Nov 02, 2019
The only Paul okoye I know is king Rudy
Every oda Paul okoye is counterfeit

Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by uzohrome(m): 9:49am On Nov 02, 2019
Carry on baby girl, we got ur back
Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by Forumobserver12(m): 9:54am On Nov 02, 2019
ChaseVibes:

They are not related in any way, this is another Paul Okoye, he's one of the best in game.
Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by Sholaco: 10:01am On Nov 02, 2019
alonzoiv:
Signing irrelevant things up and down.
...Every body wanna do.... grin
Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by Abagworo(m): 10:06am On Nov 02, 2019
Bruno3000:

I swear better than Ike

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by Chidi299(m): 10:09am On Nov 02, 2019
Issorite
Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by zigibada: 10:16am On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:

WOW
NO WONDER grin
[/s]
Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by zigibada: 10:17am On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:

wow
Does that mean that you and your entire family and linage live in a refugee camp?
[/s]
Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by zigibada: 10:18am On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:
Rubbish signature angry
[/s]
Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by Gbegirisoup2: 10:18am On Nov 02, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
we all know This ashawo mercy slept with big brother just to win that big brother naija.
useless people

You're right you know because big brother is one person ba. It takes a village to organize bbnaija if you doubt, ask ebuka. She must obviously have slept with every crew of bbnaija to win. Deluded people! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 02, 2019
writefreely:
Most Nigerians are just a bunch of lifeless piece of sh1t from a shithole like their President.

What has Mercy, Tasha and the likes done to deserve such heavy publicity? Not a single thing.

Whose lives are they adding value to? Certainly not people with even a little bit of self worth.

If they had signed me, it would not have graced the pages on nairaland for you to make a comment. That is the idea
Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by Gbegirisoup2: 10:22am On Nov 02, 2019
owila4luv:
while peter psqure is still denying tacha Rudeboy is engaging mercy without noise

grin grin nairalanders Sha, obviously you guys just read the headline and run about town spreading the rumour grin. Na wa!

Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by Burgerlomo: 10:26am On Nov 02, 2019
Congratulations cool
Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by einsteine(m): 10:28am On Nov 02, 2019
ChaseVibes:

He's not related to psquare

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by Aiyk2333: 10:32am On Nov 02, 2019
writefreely:

please if you open ur company right now, will u sign a first class graduate as a brand ambassador? will u sign a morally correct person?? or what? just tell me!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by karo93: 10:34am On Nov 02, 2019
1StopRudeness:

You don’t know the amount of zombie followers these people gather, they even fight each other without the knowledge of these bbnaija celebs....these brands owners know what they are doing, they don’t care how u got ur popularity so far they can exploit it to make some money..
Tomorrow u think if mercy post a comment that she did her asss with one doctor..:u think that doctor will not sell like fire?? It’s all about money mehn no one cares about any other value

Entertainment sells worldwide.....musicians footballers.....even golfers....

No one cares about value....not even the ones screaming blue murder and later spend the day arguing about footballers and musicians....

We just want to be entertained. No one cares about intellectuals

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by Xclusiveme: 10:46am On Nov 02, 2019
ChaseVibes:

We have two paul Okoyes in Entertainment. The one we are talking here is Paulo not psquare duo
Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by Xclusiveme: 10:47am On Nov 02, 2019
owila4luv:

Its not paul of psquare ooo. We have lots of Paul Okoye in Entertainment industry. The thread is referring to pauloo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) / Davido Enjoying First Class Flight As He Heads To London / Lawal Dolapo Accuses Yemi Solade Of Demanding Sex From Her For Role. He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.