Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal (44249 Views)

Mercy Eke Signs Deal With Nigeria Brewery Limited(video) / Erica Signs New Management Deal With Paul O’s Upfront & Personal / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by Bruno3000(m): 10:59am On Nov 02, 2019
idonhammer:
So make she leave Ik abi?

yes na. grin
Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:08am On Nov 02, 2019
Threebear:
Hope this girl is reading all these contracts she's signing . grin

No go dey do pass yourself sha.

Too much of everything is bad . cool

Upfront and personal are the best in Nigeria. They mange virtually all the A list celebrities in Nigeria.... From Don jazzy to Tiwa to Wizkid and many others.

This is a girl with brain and advisers not the other one that went to Teebilz that is yet to manage himself and the artist under 323 entertainment, , successfully.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by BlackCrainte: 11:19am On Nov 02, 2019
Comedy
Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by BlackCrainte: 11:20am On Nov 02, 2019
Nodogragra4me:

Upfront and personal are the best in Nigeria. They mange virtually all the A list celebrities in Nigeria.... From Don jazzy to Tiwa to Wizkid and many others.

This is a girl with brain and advisers not the other one that went to Teebilz that is yet to manage himself and the artist under 323 entertainment, , successfully.

A list gini?
Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by CoolAmbience(m): 11:21am On Nov 02, 2019
writefreely:
Most Nigerians are just a bunch of lifeless piece of sh1t from a shithole like their President.

What has Mercy, Tasha and the likes done to deserve such heavy publicity? Not a single thing.

Whose lives are they adding value to? Certainly not people with even a little bit of self worth.

Truth will not kee me grin

You appear to have ancestral problems to deal with.

The sooner you deal with them, the better for you.

I wish you best of luck!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by BlackCrainte: 11:23am On Nov 02, 2019
LoydJ:
All this signing, ambassador of a thing what does it really entails,
nd besides aow will she cope with her multiple ambassador deal's?

50k Naira deals

. ask all BBA and BBN past housemates where their endorsements are and you will hardly find one active one.

It's all a ploy to feel trending
Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by Marvieduke(f): 11:23am On Nov 02, 2019
Zeinymira:
That man is cute wink

You are thinking what am thinking too
Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by JeffTalki: 11:34am On Nov 02, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
we all know This ashawo mercy slept with big brother just to win that big brother naija.
useless people

My brother, you are right. Fit be say naim make she nor gree nak Ike. If you be big brother YOU NOR GO LIKE GIVE THAT YANCHE BACKIE ���

1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by sirusX(m): 11:38am On Nov 02, 2019
Menance:

Paul Okoye- special recognition at the Headies
Paul Okoye of one Africa music fest..

He is one and the same for both options
Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:48am On Nov 02, 2019
BlackCrainte:

A list gini?

Celebrities.
Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by jimyjames(m): 11:57am On Nov 02, 2019
writefreely:
Most Nigerians are just a bunch of lifeless piece of sh1t from a shithole like their President.

What has Mercy, Tasha and the likes done to deserve such heavy publicity? Not a single thing.

Whose lives are they adding value to? Certainly not people with even a little bit of self worth.

My friend keep quiet, people like Kim Kardashian are worshiped all over the world, do you know the things they have done?
Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by FManager(m): 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
writefreely:

Including you arsehole
Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by ZombieDestroyer: 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
[s]we all know This ashawo mercy slept with big brother just to win that big brother naija.
useless people[/s]

No wonder your head is an empty coconut!!

Any participant could have won the big brother show including Mercy! Do you expect a Ghost to have won it?!

Accept it that Mercy is the winner! Unless you want to hang yourself!!

You are the type that strongly believe that for anyone to succeed, he must do very bad thing! That is very wrong and myopic! Change!!
Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
jimyjames:

My friend keep quiet, people like Kim Kardashian are worshiped all over the world, do you know the things they have done?
Kim K na Oyibo nah those ones don't have wahala...

Na naija here we dey oh but we are seeing everything and seeing America but we are not and can never be America.

Do you get my drift? Don't get so lost in the whole rubbish. They can't be giving hundreds of millions to big brother candidates when brother man dey hungry for street. Na part of wetin dey bleed naija be that.
Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by jimyjames(m): 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
writefreely:
Kim K na Oyibo nah those ones don't have wahala...

Na naija here we dey oh but we are seeing everything and seeing America but we are not and can never be America.

Do you get my drift? Don't get so lost in the whole rubbish. They can't be giving hundreds of millions to big brother candidates when brother man dey hungry for street. Na part of wetin dey bleed naija be that.

Big brother is not in anyway part of naija problems,

The show is not sponsored by Nigerian government, big brother is sponsored by companies and organizations who want to adversities their products, big brother simply make those participating in the show famous so they can us that fame to have endorsement deals with companies, organization, big brother is businesses,
Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by Legendguru: 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2019
Hmm
Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by owila4luv(m): 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
I almost throw some punches to the real Paul Okoye not knowing is the duplicate!
i already did an been receiving lashes for jumping into conclusion without finishing the thread. stupid me
Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by Interesting15: 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
dominique:

That's not P-square's Paul. Paul Okoye is a PR guru that secures juicy endorsement deals for A list celebs (Pepsi, Telecoms etc). You'll soon see the huge deals Mercy will be signing through him, what a year it's been for her.
Sorry for derailing.. A guy with the moniker Prophetmoshood is impersonating me. Kindly help delete his posts and accounts
Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by ATTemi: 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2019
No wonder Naira Marley said booty better pass PhD.
Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
owila4luv:
while peter psqure is still denying tacha Rudeboy is engaging mercy without noise

This is not rude boy.
This is another Paul okoye.
Re: Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal by owila4luv(m): 5:20am On Nov 03, 2019
Donalben:

This is not rude boy. This is another Paul okoye.
chai! i don mess up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Davido’s All White Birthday Party In Lagos / DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) / Lawal Dolapo Accuses Yemi Solade Of Demanding Sex From Her For Role. He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.