Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Do You Beleive In Spells, Charms. Can A Man Be Bewitched? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Beleive In Spells, Charms. Can A Man Be Bewitched? (246 Views)

Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) / No Anambra Man Would Let An Enugu Man Be President” – Rev Fr. Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Beleive In Spells, Charms. Can A Man Be Bewitched? by oboy81: 5:18am On Nov 02, 2019
Something strange happened the other day.
I discovered a good way to make good money and I was certain i would get help here on nairaland, as I was about to post it, i was banned!
I was surprised cos I did not break any rules (been on NL for over 5yrs)
Though I have nothing to do with Religion anymore, i do not completely reject the existence of the metaphysical. I am an African, and i know there are so many things we do not fully understand.
My access to the internet is like 1 in 4/5 days and I was very optimistic, no more looking for Dormiciliary acc. embarassed
Fast, clean and certain way
I was very surprised and it made meditate and remember how some of my well arranged efforts and plans have failed several times in the past.
So what do you know about this? Is it possible to tap into the spiritual and alter the physical?
Re: Do You Beleive In Spells, Charms. Can A Man Be Bewitched? by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:47am On Nov 02, 2019
CC the right people (mods) to help you push this to front page for other nairalanders to see. that would help you.

I hail u, bro.
Re: Do You Beleive In Spells, Charms. Can A Man Be Bewitched? by oboy81: 3:23am On Nov 03, 2019
MrNipplesLover:
CC the right people (mods) to help you push this to front page for other nairalanders to see. that would help you.

I hail u, bro.
CCing them wont do nothing boss.
Anyone that sees it and is certain it is possible should comment and tell me how.
This is the whole story, I find out that if I Get someone to buy a piece of land say worth of 12M naira through me in estates in lekki, I get at least 10% (1.2M naira) commission. That is enough to cause a turn around in my situation at present. I go ahead create a good topic, cos I know as I'm on the internet anyone can help a brother even one person alone on NL can just buy 10plots thru me. when about to post it, boom! I'm blocked! The thing really shocked me to be honest

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel Should You Miss Church Service(s)? / Co Participant For Shiloh 2019 / Two Kids I Met..who Were Begging And They Have Talents To Better Their Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.