Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) (4222 Views)

The God Of The Universe Is No Moon- god!!! / Let’s Talk About Aliens And UFO / Ufos Aliens And The Scriptures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by KingSango(m): 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
Greetings,

I want to be honest, I study the occult. At first, many years ago, I would have never fathomed such a thing, that I would be involved in the occult but a seer told me that I would abandon all religion and become a priest. So it is with this experience and knowledge I decipher that NASA are witches. NASA uses the 72 Goetia Demons, which means seals, sigils to summon supernatural entities. In Vodou this is known as the Veve which stems from Nisidi script language whose home is Nigeria. In fact NASA uses Bael symbol in 3d form in the shape of the Lunar Space Craft. Now nobody in their right mind believes this plastic thing could make it in deep Space, let alone land upon the Moon. grin There are plenty of videos out there that definitively proof the Moon Landing was a hoax. But I do believe I'm the first person ever to connect this with the occult, in fact the entire Moon operation is high ceremonial magic. So each time the Lunar Craft is visualized the sigil of Bael is activated and leads to control, domination and subjugation of the mind of the person who believes the hoax. Unless of course, you are like me and you know it isn't real. Here's how I break it down:

1st Photo:

I superimposed the seal of Bael from the 72 Goetia demons over the Lunar Craft so you could see that its the same symbol but in 3D format.

2nd Photo:

I took a flying saucer and placed under it a table saucer to show you that this is nothing more than a trick, a play on words and symbols to make you think that these UFOs actually exists. The person who thought this up had very little imagination or they thought little of you and I. Laughing. grin There are no UFOs. Have you seen one? Many of you have been out at night in big open fields, so tell me have any of you seen an UFO? grin Don't lie to me, this is science.

3rd Photo:

When you summon Bael he appears in these forms:

Bael:
He appeareth in divers shapes, sometimes like a Cat, sometimes like a Toad, and sometimes like a Man, and sometimes all these forms at once. He speaketh hoarsely. This is his character which is used to be worn as a Lamen before him who calleth him forth, or else he will not do thee homage.

One of them is a toad, frog, etc. A toad is green with big eyes. The Aliens that people claim to have seen in the Rosewell UFO crash were said to be green with big eyes. This is play upon Bael and this is nothing more than conjuring and illusion. Witchcraft does involve illusion as well as actual manifestation.

Take a look at these photos and see that you have been bewitched, bamboozled and lied to and you should be mad. grin I was. sad

The only Aliens are Demons, supernatural entities from other dimensions and they can be summoned by sigils, seals. This is dangerous knowledge for without being in the proper state of mind and having a good teacher you can open up your world to supernatural forces beyond your conscious control. Just stay away from this stuff, I mean you only good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akTgmSplyXA&t=42s

Ase

Love Sango

Sodomite Devil Worshiping Cults Are Ruling The World Via Witchcraft and Hiding Knowledge:
www.theriseofsodom..com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by rafindo(m): 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
reminds me of deception point by Dan Brown.
The power of make believe is one of the greatest industry in the world. Misinformation pays more than anything

2 Likes

Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by KingSango(m): 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
rafindo:
reminds me of deception point by Dan Brown.
The power of make believe is one of the greatest industry in the world. Misinformation pays more than anything

Hmm...The Power of Make Believe is one of the greatest industries in the world. grin I love that phrase. I might borrow it. grin

But it goes into the fact that sigils or seals can be activated by other people unknowingly. When we stare into a picture, if a sigil or seal, is hidden within its frame, our mental energy activates its power. This is science of the occult and its surprising how often it is used in television, art, fashion and in propaganda aka The News. I see it all time in Social Media, including here on NL. grin

Ase

Love Sango

www.theriseofsodom..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by vaxx: 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
NASA is open to the idea of aliens, if not, the discipline like biophysics and exobiology will not exist
Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by KingSango(m): 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2018
vaxx:
NASA is open to the idea of aliens, if not, there will no be discipline like biophysics and exobiology.

biophysics

Do you realize how many animals that the African male has domesticated? grin That's biophysics.

Exobiology

There are more creatures on this Earth that haven't been discovered that is shocking. Many of them at the bottom of the sea where man can not get to.

There are no planets. I will prove that to you today. Give me time and I will show you the dimensions and how they superimpose over the Earth. I need an illustration....

Ase

Love Sango
Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by petra1(m): 6:36am On Feb 09, 2018
You just want to use the NASA story to promote you idol Ogun
Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by KingSango(m): 11:19am On Feb 09, 2018
petra1:

It is similar to Ogun veve, isn't it? There are alot of the Goetia taken from Vodou veve or Nisidi script. I believe the European stole them, got them from Nigeria or the Congo and created the Goetia. Y'all Nigerians are slick you know whole time it's Ogun veve. Secrets.

ASE

Love Sango
Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by KingSango(m): 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2018
petra1:

Its Ogun Fe Feray, looks more similar to his veve. grin

Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by KingSango(m): 10:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
Greetings,

They teach you in school that the Sun is millions of miles away but come the Sun can be seen inside clouds? grin

See for yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN8yhUzqLCA

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by Filmewell(f): 12:26am On Feb 10, 2018
I was following why did you stop
Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by KingSango(m): 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
Filmewell:
I was following why did you stop

The heat was burning too hot. grin

Where ever you find sodomites in the land you have devil worshipers and child sacrifice:
www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by NPComplete: 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
Stupid thread.
Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by KingSango(m): 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by KingSango(m): 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
The Truth about Football and Sports,

Sports are meant as Gladitor shows like in Ancient Rome used by the Emperor to take the minds off the people away from the truth. This is a scientific illusion rooted in occult science, mind control by the electronic carrot of sports and soap operas, or can we say "Nollywood?" or "Hollywood"? , laughing, how about "Bobrisky"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEiZ0j1Jx2M

1 Share

Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by KingSango(m): 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
666 Hidden In The Google Chrome Logo (Illuminati Exposed)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbYZPttBAGs

www.theriseofsodom..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by whitestar01(m): 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
KingSango:
666 Hidden In The Google Chrome Logo (Illuminati Exposed)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?plv=qbYZPttBAGs please prove to me that there are no planets

www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by whitestar01(m): 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
KingSango:

biophysics

Do you realize how many animals that the African male has domesticated? grin That's biophysics. Please prove to me

Exobiology

There are more creatures on this Earth that haven't been discovered that is shocking. Many of them at the bottom of the sea where man can not get to.

There are no planets. I will prove that to you today. Give me time and I will show you the dimensions and how they superimpose over the Earth. I need an illustration....

Ase

Love Sango
please prove to me that there are no planets
Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by KingSango(m): 3:53pm On Feb 13, 2018
whitestar01:
please prove to me that there are no planets

Prove to me that there are planets. grin No one has landed upon a planet. No one has come from a planet. grin And all the images of planets are artist renditions and photoshop.

So my point is this if you are disputing what I have posted please provide counter evidence. Without that counter evidence this is an unfair discussion because I have provided evidence for my world view.

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by KingSango(m): 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
PROOF Planets Are NOT Solid Objects!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3ab4IjiamY
Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by whitestar01(m): 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
KingSango:

Prove to me that there are planets. grin No one has landed upon a planet. No one has come from a planet. grin And all the images of planets are artist renditions and photoshop.

So my point is this if you are disputing what I have posted please provide counter evidence. Without that counter evidence this is an unfair discussion because I have provided evidence for my world view.

Ase

Love Sango
so to you Christ is all about roman fables? But what concerned roman and Christianity?
Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by KingSango(m): 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
whitestar01:
so to you Christ is all about roman fables? But what concerned roman and Christianity?

You mean Roman lies? grin

Christianity started in Egypt not Rome.
There are more Africans who are Christian than any other race.
The oldest Church is in Ethiopia not Rome.

The Illuminati Freemasonry started in Egypt.

Race is a social construct that is promoted by the Illuminati.

An Igbo does not see a Yoruba or a Zulu as apart of his race, nor a Fulani see Yoruba, Igbo or Zulu as apart of his race. Race is a 20th century phenomenon.

Africans sold other Africans into slavery because they viewed them as others, meaning not of their race.

There were 4 African presidents of the U.S before George Washington and America still held slaves. Africans were at the top of the slave trade getting paid more than Europeans were getting paid because Africans weren't trading in goods but in people they didn't care about. And to say Africans, I don't mean every ethnic group in Africa because there are literally thousands of bloodlines, what we call ethnic groups in Africa.

The world is not what it seems at all. We have been lied to seriously.

Oh, There is no JESUS CHRIST.

WWW.THERISEOFSODOM..COM

1 Share

Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by whitestar01(m): 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2018
KingSango:

You mean Roman lies? grin

Christianity started in Egypt not Rome.
There are more Africans who are Christian than any other race.
The oldest Church is in Ethiopia not Rome.

The Illuminati Freemasonry started in Egypt.

Race is a social construct that is promoted by the Illuminati.

An Igbo does not see a Yoruba or a Zulu as apart of his race, nor a Fulani see Yoruba, Igbo or Zulu as apart of his race. Race is a 20th century phenomenon.

Africans sold other Africans into slavery because they viewed them as others, meaning not of their race.

There were 4 African presidents of the U.S before George Washington and America still held slaves. Africans were at the top of the slave trade getting paid more than Europeans were getting paid because Africans weren't trading in goods but in people they didn't care about. And to say Africans, I don't mean every ethnic group in Africa because there are literally thousands of bloodlines, what we call ethnic groups in Africa.

The world is not what it seems at all. We have been lied to seriously.

Oh, There is no JESUS CHRIST.

WWW.THERISEOFSODOM..COM

Bro relax, Christianity started with Christ who was born in Israel and He handed over to. his disciples to preach to the end of the earth which officially started in Jerusalem (act 1:4).But how can you say that Christ is fake just because he says stay away from all manner of evils and love your neighbors and enemies as yourself, simply that men could not live up to his demanded standard they mocked him and labeled him fake. Well , even his contemporaries hated and rejected his teachings how much more you of this evil generation . Just forget about Nigerian pastors who are 99.9% evil & focus on my GOD(CHRIST) teachings and tell me if he is fake.

1 Like

Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by KingSango(m): 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
whitestar01:
Bro relax, Christianity started with Christ who was born in Israel and He handed over to. his disciples to preach to the end of the earth which officially started in Jerusalem (act 1:4).But how can you say that Christ is fake just because he says stay away from all manner of evils and love your neighbors and enemies as yourself, simply that men could not live up to his demanded standard they mocked him and labeled him fake. Well , even his contemporaries hated and rejected his teachings how much more you of this evil generation . Just forget about Nigerian pastors who are 99.9% evil & focus on my GOD(CHRIST) teachings and tell me if he is fake.

There is no Jesus Christ. grin

You will not convert me to illusion. You are wasting your time. I care not about the farewell of your supposed faith, I know what I see. Christians are running Nigeria and many African nations, many African Diaspora communities, and they are all fecal holes. There's not one African nation/kingdom on this Earth that is independent and truly free. Christianity is a slave religion. grin
Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by whitestar01(m): 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
KingSango:

There is no Jesus Christ. grin

You will not convert me to illusion. You are wasting your time. I care not about the farewell of your supposed faith, I know what I see. Christians are running Nigeria and many African nations, many African Diaspora communities, and they are all fecal holes. There's not one African nation/kingdom on this Earth that is independent and truly free. Christianity is a slave religion. grin

ok, nobody is forcing anything on you . But what do you believe?

Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by KingSango(m): 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
whitestar01:
ok, nobody is forcing anything on you . But what do you believe?

There's only one thing that's proven to be accurate without dispute, "African Royalty". Most of the Gods and Goddesses worshiped everywhere in Africa are African royalty who lived exceptional lives and were legends in their time. African Kings and Queens are real and Europeans have been digging them up for centuries.

Sango was a real African king not just an Orisha. Priests try to minimize Sango but focusing upon the spirit, nonsense, Sango was a real human being and he was exceptional. How can I aspire to be exceptional if I do not have a real human being as an example? Sango was a good king and he cared about the Yoruba people although it seems they turned on him in the end. I do not believe the stories about Sango turning into a tyrant those were spread by Christian missionaries, another reason how come I don't like Christianity. Christians lie too much and want to be the only righteous seen people and never are righteous. grin I have yet to meet a good Christian, they are all sinners, which is what they preach, but its insidious because they never change from being sinners.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by whitestar01(m): 10:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
KingSango:

There's only one thing that's proven to be accurate without dispute, "African Royalty". Most of the Gods and Goddesses worshiped everywhere in Africa are African royalty who lived exceptional lives and were legends in their time. African Kings and Queens are real and Europeans have been digging them up for centuries.

Sango was a real African king not just an Orisha. Priests try to minimize Sango but focusing upon the spirit, nonsense, Sango was a real human being and he was exceptional. How can I aspire to be exceptional if I do not have a real human being as an example? Sango was a good king and he cared about the Yoruba people although it seems they turned on him in the end. I do not believe the stories about Sango turning into a tyrant those were spread by Christian missionaries, another reason how come I don't like Christianity. Christians lie too much and want to be the only righteous seen people and never are righteous. grin I have yet to meet a good Christian, they are all sinners, which is what they preach, but its insidious because they never change from being sinners.

Ase

Love Sango
ok, so do I believe in CHRIST who came from heaven as a man on earth but He is a good God. Before now I told you that Nigerian pastors are 99.9 evil so all they care for is money and more money,l love Christianity and am also yet to meet a good one in Nigeria most of what we have here is fake but that doesn't mean Christianity is fake.
Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by KingSango(m): 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
whitestar01:
ok, so do I believe in CHRIST who came from heaven as a man on earth but He is a good God. Before now I told you that Nigerian pastors are 99.9 evil so all they care for is money and more money,l love Christianity and am also yet to meet a good one in Nigeria most of what we have here is fake but that doesn't mean Christianity is fake.

The ones here in the U.S are evil too! grin We get alot of visitors and people looking to become citizens of the U.S so I get to see Christians from all around the world, and I've yet to meet a good one.

But all in all, There is no Jesus Christ. grin
Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by whitestar01(m): 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
KingSango:

The ones here in the U.S are evil too! grin We get alot of visitors and people looking to become citizens of the U.S so I get to see Christians from all around the world, and I've yet to meet a good one.

But all in all, There is no Jesus Christ. grin

Now which is the true religion? And what makes it true against Christianity?
Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by KingSango(m): 10:30pm On Feb 13, 2018
whitestar01:
Now which is the true religion? And what makes it true against Christianity?

Spirituality is true, religion is false.
Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by whitestar01(m): 10:39pm On Feb 13, 2018
KingSango:

Spirituality is true, religion is false.
please shed more light on what spirituality means to you,thanks.

Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by KingSango(m): 10:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
whitestar01:
please shed more light on what spirituality means to you,thanks.

Spirituality is infinite and religion is finite.

Spirituality is spiritual practice and religion is theory.

Spirituality teaches and religion miseducates.

Spirituality frees and religion enslaves.

Spirituality empowers and religion drains.

www.undergroundriseup..com
Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by whitestar01(m): 10:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
KingSango:

Spirituality is infinite and religion is finite.

Spirituality is spiritual practice and religion is theory.

Spirituality teaches and religion miseducates.

Spirituality frees and religion enslaves.

Spirituality empowers and religion drains.

www.undergroundriseup..com

Apart from fake Christians in the world today is Christianity not the exemplar spirituality

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happened to Your Ancestors Who Didn't Know Christ? / 20 - 20 Questions From Huxley In The Huxley-Noetic Marathon / 1 John 5:7 : The Real Story!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.