Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Cindy Okafor Apologizes To Cloth Vendors, Shares Her Own Side Of The Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cindy Okafor Apologizes To Cloth Vendors, Shares Her Own Side Of The Story (31144 Views)

Cindy Okafor Survives Car Accident On Her 25th Birthday (Video) / Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For / Cindy Okafor Gives MC Galaxy A Portrait For Making Her A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cindy Okafor Apologizes To Cloth Vendors, Shares Her Own Side Of The Story by Praizenewstv: 5:52am On Nov 02, 2019
Cindy has finally gone public with her own side of the story in her ongoing faceoff with a boutique owner over an alleged free dress she was given, Praizenews report.

Recall that the reality show star was accused by the boutique owner of reneging on their agreement of tagging her to a photo of the dress she shared, a claim Cindy described as "clout chasing" in a voicenote which went viral.

However sharing her own side of the story in an
already deleted Instagram posts she shared, Cindy stated that the gown was given to her in appreciation of a photoshoot she did for the brand. According to her, she wasn't paid even though she missed Toyin Lawani's photoshoot for it.

She denied claims of being rude to the lady and also saying she won't tag her to the post.

Cindy wrote "Pls my ppl, was I rude to this lady one time? Did I ever say I won't tag.. I did my best.
"She was even pleading that I should wear her shapewear and make a video advert for her.. and I was going to do that for free too..
I never for once wished her bad, I wanted her business to go well, if that was the little I could do to support her.. If u notice in one of the screenshots where I said this pics is maaaaad.. she sent it and I appreciated it, there was no problem but then she unsent it.
I am still as confused as everyone else.
"Look at Tiana, I missed her appointment on that day cz of her, check that screenshot, someone that even tried to see me , despite how busy she was. do u guys know who this lady is, I should be running to her place sef, I should count myself lucky, someone I see as a mentor and inspiration.
.. I only had time to send Tiana a message wen I could lay my hands on my phone, around to 11pm.. Why are ppl sooo mean, is it cz they tink am quiet or too considerate?..
"How did I offend you? to do this to my image after all my efforts.. The said makeup artist , look at what she sent me on the 29th.. even before I posted the kraks tv image which was not the said shoot.. so I really didn't understand what her problem was, someone I tagged wholeheartedly."

Cindy also apologized to other vendors for not coming through on their agreement. The reality show star who took responsibility for all of it, stated that she will make it doesn't reoccur even if it means changing her management.

Watch Video
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4Wl3ROn0uu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

News Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/bbnaijas-cindy-shares-her-own-side-of-the-story-apologize-to-the-cloth-vendor/

1 Share

Re: Cindy Okafor Apologizes To Cloth Vendors, Shares Her Own Side Of The Story by Praizenewstv: 5:52am On Nov 02, 2019
More

See more Sexy Photos of Cindy ==> HERE

1 Share

Re: Cindy Okafor Apologizes To Cloth Vendors, Shares Her Own Side Of The Story by alonzoiv(m): 5:58am On Nov 02, 2019
Belated apology .
She came out to apologise seeing the effect her refusal to apologise will have on her non existent image.
She can shove the apologies up her fanny.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cindy Okafor Apologizes To Cloth Vendors, Shares Her Own Side Of The Story by partnerbizn5(m): 6:15am On Nov 02, 2019
This cindy sounds so nice. Her response melted my heart.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cindy Okafor Apologizes To Cloth Vendors, Shares Her Own Side Of The Story by Jasen1(m): 6:55am On Nov 02, 2019
You're forgiven

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cindy Okafor Apologizes To Cloth Vendors, Shares Her Own Side Of The Story by duduade: 9:07am On Nov 02, 2019
She's joined the wagon

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cindy Okafor Apologizes To Cloth Vendors, Shares Her Own Side Of The Story by Mays24(f): 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
Too late sis. sad

Stop acting like a 419

Check my signature please

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cindy Okafor Apologizes To Cloth Vendors, Shares Her Own Side Of The Story by PerfectJUSTICE: 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
Sorry dear my sympathy is quite expensive can't be bought with this. Next please

12 Likes

Re: Cindy Okafor Apologizes To Cloth Vendors, Shares Her Own Side Of The Story by TissuePaper: 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
Cindy
The cloth vendor
The apologize
And the story are all mad

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cindy Okafor Apologizes To Cloth Vendors, Shares Her Own Side Of The Story by shawnfamous(m): 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
I bin dey like this girl breast that year...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cindy Okafor Apologizes To Cloth Vendors, Shares Her Own Side Of The Story by shege45: 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
Cindy, the other lady, tiana, d make up artist on the mainland are all mad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cindy Okafor Apologizes To Cloth Vendors, Shares Her Own Side Of The Story by Ekakamba: 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
grin tongue
Re: Cindy Okafor Apologizes To Cloth Vendors, Shares Her Own Side Of The Story by Monter1: 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
G
Re: Cindy Okafor Apologizes To Cloth Vendors, Shares Her Own Side Of The Story by Passionate888: 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2019
Just imagine..
Re: Cindy Okafor Apologizes To Cloth Vendors, Shares Her Own Side Of The Story by Coldie(m): 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2019
I don't like this girl at all.

She was insulting the dress owner at first now she saw the implications she switched.

This was what she did BTW tacha and mercy.

Caused problem BTW the 2 and acted innocent while she sipped tea and watched them fight

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cindy Okafor Apologizes To Cloth Vendors, Shares Her Own Side Of The Story by Necksonnel: 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2019
Those cloth vendors too weren't patient enough but anyway she should have tag them or explain why she couldn't

3 Likes

Re: Cindy Okafor Apologizes To Cloth Vendors, Shares Her Own Side Of The Story by simonlee(m): 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2019
See as she manipulated the whole story to look as blameless as possible...
i fear who no fear women! undecided

22 Likes

Re: Cindy Okafor Apologizes To Cloth Vendors, Shares Her Own Side Of The Story by Rosella1: 12:39pm On Nov 02, 2019
This girl no be am at all. . . angry

Spits! �

9 Likes

Re: Cindy Okafor Apologizes To Cloth Vendors, Shares Her Own Side Of The Story by paparazzi1987(m): 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2019
If any of your pastors need a miracle vixens abeg contact us. We have deaf, blind, barren vixens.

Pls patronize us, the country no dey smile

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cindy Okafor Apologizes To Cloth Vendors, Shares Her Own Side Of The Story by Marvieduke(f): 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
Some people are just quick to tarnish someone image

1 Like

Re: Cindy Okafor Apologizes To Cloth Vendors, Shares Her Own Side Of The Story by trulords(m): 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2019
That Cindy sef na wa for her.

Check my signature out for some amazing deals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cindy Okafor Apologizes To Cloth Vendors, Shares Her Own Side Of The Story by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2019
Wetin Ednut No Go See For Gram grin

1 Like

Re: Cindy Okafor Apologizes To Cloth Vendors, Shares Her Own Side Of The Story by nazablossom(f): 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
You should have done this when they called you out but you were busy breaking eggs.

People already assumed you were wrong.

You don't know that it will affect your chances on future collaborations.

7 Likes

Re: Cindy Okafor Apologizes To Cloth Vendors, Shares Her Own Side Of The Story by SavageResponse(m): 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
nazablossom:
You should have done this when they called you out but you were busy breaking eggs.

People already assumed you were wrong.

You don't know that it will affect your chances on future collaborations.

No mind the yeye girl, her short fame is about to end

6 Likes

Re: Cindy Okafor Apologizes To Cloth Vendors, Shares Her Own Side Of The Story by Kobicove(m): 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
This is what she should have done at the initial stage instead of forming hard woman undecided

9 Likes

Re: Cindy Okafor Apologizes To Cloth Vendors, Shares Her Own Side Of The Story by Luckysbab: 12:52pm On Nov 02, 2019
How una take understand this story na im dey confuse me.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cindy Okafor Apologizes To Cloth Vendors, Shares Her Own Side Of The Story by DameB(f): 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
She should have continued smashing eggs nau...

You don't treat people anyhow in this time and age. You will be called out

14 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juliana Olayode's Sister Is Dead / Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How / Most Beautiful To Ugliest: Beyone Or Ashanti Or Ciara Or Vivica A Fox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.