Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Tunde Badru: RCCG Pastors Welcome First Child After 24 Years Of Marriage - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tunde Badru: RCCG Pastors Welcome First Child After 24 Years Of Marriage (27431 Views)

Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite / How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Badru: RCCG Pastors Welcome First Child After 24 Years Of Marriage by mechanics(m): 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2019
Wow, God still answers prayers for 24 good years, they were still waiting patiently for a miracle to be done, they have ignored pressures from both families to rely only on God, congrats to them.
Re: Tunde Badru: RCCG Pastors Welcome First Child After 24 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
Yohh:
Good news, God bless the newborn.
I'm very sure the delivery is through either IVF or Caesarian section if not both but they will keep silent on those
It annoys me that they won't aknowledge the fact that God did it through the work of technology so as enlighten the ignorant church members.
And the ignoramus members will still be welcome on stage giving trash testimonies about how Jesus saved them from Satan because they didn't deliver through surgery.
You are so right.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Badru: RCCG Pastors Welcome First Child After 24 Years Of Marriage by InvertedHammer: 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2019
Yohh:
I'm very sure the delivery is through either IVF or Caesarian section if not both but they will keep silent on those
It annoys me that they won't aknowledge the fact that God did it through the work of technology so as enlighten the ignorant church members.
And the ignoramus members will still be welcome on stage giving trash testimonies about how Jesus saved them from Satan because they didn't deliver through surgery.
/
Of course, after immersing themselves in the deception of the RCCG pastors, they finally got common sense and went for IVF.

/

1 Like

Re: Tunde Badru: RCCG Pastors Welcome First Child After 24 Years Of Marriage by Angelfrost(m): 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
Yohh:

You think every IVF is successful... I know couples that did IVF abroad without successful conception, and the woman later miraculously conceived.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Badru: RCCG Pastors Welcome First Child After 24 Years Of Marriage by Jude4Jesus: 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2019
Why are you sounding frustrated, have they done any wrong to you. Face you your life and leave them if you can't type congratulations and go. Kai some people sef na only God go fit help you.

CONGRATS SIR MORE GRACE ON YOU FAMILY IN JESUS NAME.

Yohh:

1 Like

Re: Tunde Badru: RCCG Pastors Welcome First Child After 24 Years Of Marriage by Blackfinegirl(f): 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
Yohh:

You dont deliver through ivf. Ivf helps to get pregnant and it's a 50 50 chance that the pregnancy will happen after the ivf. So it's still a testimony that it worked. As for cs, it's still a miracle because some women have complications after surgery, especially those at old age.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Badru: RCCG Pastors Welcome First Child After 24 Years Of Marriage by Blackfinegirl(f): 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
jnoz23:
All those people shouting ivf upandan, pikin na pikin and if una no like am like DAT abeg just go and die!!!

See pure bitterness sha?
Tufia!

Most of them think ivf is cheap. They dont know sometimes its fails and it's also very painful and expensive.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Badru: RCCG Pastors Welcome First Child After 24 Years Of Marriage by Dagrace01(m): 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
TissuePaper:
shocked

That man should better do a DNA test to ascertain if truly that child is his...this has just proven his wife's infidelity
Must you always be negative about something good?
Re: Tunde Badru: RCCG Pastors Welcome First Child After 24 Years Of Marriage by gnykelly(m): 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2019
midnighter:

I was wondering why they couldn't have cleaned up the fluids before taking that picture but I think that's just the baby's skin

Fluid or cum
Re: Tunde Badru: RCCG Pastors Welcome First Child After 24 Years Of Marriage by Emissary1(m): 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2019
Jesus Christ is never late.

Thank God for this testimony.

Truly as many that believe, there shall be a performance.

Glory be to God.
Re: Tunde Badru: RCCG Pastors Welcome First Child After 24 Years Of Marriage by Sanusi1(m): 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2019
Pmtvng:
Damn

Big congrats
Re: Tunde Badru: RCCG Pastors Welcome First Child After 24 Years Of Marriage by Legendguru: 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Tunde Badru: RCCG Pastors Welcome First Child After 24 Years Of Marriage by LolaO(f): 5:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
Pastor Badru!!!!
Re: Tunde Badru: RCCG Pastors Welcome First Child After 24 Years Of Marriage by vineyardfarms: 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2019
OUR GOD IS ALWAYS ON TIME. THOES THAT WAIT UPON THE LORD SHALL RENEW THEIR STRENGHT. CONGRATULATION MR / MRS

1 Like

Re: Tunde Badru: RCCG Pastors Welcome First Child After 24 Years Of Marriage by mignone(f): 7:30am On Nov 03, 2019
ednut1:
They won't tell us its through ivf o
What if it wasn't?

1 Like

Re: Tunde Badru: RCCG Pastors Welcome First Child After 24 Years Of Marriage by Frankyboy1(m): 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
LolaO:
Pastor Badru!!!!

You known him, and where?
Re: Tunde Badru: RCCG Pastors Welcome First Child After 24 Years Of Marriage by Ifeanyimike123: 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
Na ivf later den go say miracle so more members go come and put offering

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Churches Should Obey The Government's Social Distancing And Lockdown Order / Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Church Begins Saturday Worship / Canada Wonderland Park- Nairalander Experience: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.