Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling (15769 Views)

Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Files 51 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court / Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) / Osun Election Tribunal Judgement: Osun State Govt Issues Press Release- Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by Roon9(m): 6:54am On Nov 02, 2019
Reactants
Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by edlion57(m): 6:55am On Nov 02, 2019
V
Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by allthingsgood: 6:55am On Nov 02, 2019
Never trust an ignorance man with power. Atiku messed up by aligning with the east.

Oya cum n beat me

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by allthingsgood: 6:55am On Nov 02, 2019
edlion57:
V

Stop this before I report u
Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by Peaceontome247: 6:56am On Nov 02, 2019
this thief that wey dey use anambra money take do personal business... looter Bleep off

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by kasheemawo(m): 6:58am On Nov 02, 2019
Atiku is cumming

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by Starhearts: 7:00am On Nov 02, 2019
nero2face:
Peter Obi always talking about the future of this country, Please Sir does this country look like one with a future?...Smh

U should first ur self dat?
Where re u ending to
Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by amazon14: 7:03am On Nov 02, 2019
Peter, Nigerian don't deserve you, they preferred affidavit president than intellectual mind like you.

4 Likes

Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by nero2face: 7:07am On Nov 02, 2019
Starhearts:

U should first ur self dat? Where re u ending to
is this English or French bro, good morning
Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by amazon14: 7:12am On Nov 02, 2019
Peaceontome247:
this thief that wey dey use anambra money take do personal business... looter Bleep off

We love him. We love the fact that he stole Anambra money and invested it into personal business according to you, than your affidavit president who is stealing brazenly everyday with no single investment in his life, reason why Nigeria became world capital poverty

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by ityP(m): 7:15am On Nov 02, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Peter Obi knows there was no case. He was so dissapointed that Atiku lost everywhere in the north east like he was an alien (borrow 100k votes from yobe and add to Adamawa and Taraba, he lost) thats why he has been silent.
We are waiting for Saraki's reaction now

Sarkari is a wise man. He won't come and be disturbing people like mumu Keyamo
Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by ityP(m): 7:16am On Nov 02, 2019
allthingsgood:
Never trust an ignorance man with power. Atiku messed up by aligning with the east.

Oya cum n beat me

Even if Atiku carry Tinubu as Vice, he will still lose to Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by abeggnow: 7:24am On Nov 02, 2019
EkwensuAmosu1:
[s][/s]
nope you should learn your lesson supporting a terrorist on empty stomach
which terorist do u speak of??
Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by Ekhare: 7:24am On Nov 02, 2019
Foxman19:
Cheap talk cunning man. You governed Anabram for 8years There's nothing to show for that . To make the matter worst two thieves formed combo .
There were and still lots of milestones and achievements to show for his 8 year rule as a governor in Anambra state. I'm neither a party man nor a fan of Peter Obi but the truth has to be said. I'm presently in Anambra state, Nnewi to be specific, the condition of roads from here to Onitsha, Iyaba, Ozubulu, Nnobi, etc are a great testimonial that Peter did well here. If you need more evidence, ask those nonpartisan Anamberians and you will be informed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by Advocate500: 7:25am On Nov 02, 2019
Foxman19:
Cheap talk cunning man. You governed Anabram for 8years There's nothing to show for that . To make the matter worst two thieves formed combo .
who is governing u now?people like u all u understand is nothing but 2 speak trash ,have been to Anambra state before?obi is the best thing to have happened to that state.

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by EkwensuAmosu1: 7:25am On Nov 02, 2019
abeggnow:
which terorist do u speak of??
terrorist buhari
Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by pfadom: 7:28am On Nov 02, 2019
xxolisexx:

So yu no sabi read abi yu no see where dey write pdp vice presidential candidate, yu no knw d meaning of candidate....

What you don't know, you don't know. The op first put VP Peter Obi in the title, it was the mod that amended it.
Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by Advocate500: 7:29am On Nov 02, 2019
The irony of Nigeria is that People whose future looks more secure are the one's struggling to see how they can position the country and it's economy, but the nitwits they are fighting for will do nothing but only to come online and insult them.

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by Advocate500: 7:31am On Nov 02, 2019
What tribalism can cause, where some people will believe that Buhari will make a better president than Peter obi. Nigeria is gone no hope for better nation.

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by valarmorghulis: 7:34am On Nov 02, 2019
Ekhare:

There were and still lots of milestones and achievements to show for his 8 year rule as a governor in Anambra state. I'm neither a party man nor a fan of Peter Obi but the truth has to be said. I'm presently in Anambra state, Nnewi to be specific, the condition of roads from here to Onitsha, Iyaba, Ozubulu, Nnobi, etc are a great testimonial that Peter did well here. If you need more evidence, ask those nonpartisan Anamberians and you will be informed.
Oga show us the milestone and achievements of obi in anambra, all na audio achievement

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by Centcanada: 7:40am On Nov 02, 2019
Often times I read people comment I laugh because that laugh is what made me to come here, comment reasonably and laugh off my sorrow too. But my people, we comment here on what we read or what people wrote does not mean we don't know what is good. You will come secretly here, comment against good opinion and you will go out openly and said to your friends that the government is bad. Who is fooling who? Why are we deceiving pur selves? You have a phone to comment on a post does not mean the phone has taken your brain? Why can we see what is white and call it white then calling it red? As the whole thing is going in this country, never you think you and me will seat down and things will become right? We ought to make it eight by seeing good and call it good and see bad and call it bad. Our problem in this country is not corruption but self centered and hypocrisy. Leave party affiliation and do what is right for once. The most painstaking thing here too is that some people will comment on your a write up and insult the writer just because they want people that read the comment to laugh or something that I don't understand. Where are we going? Why are we allowing all these old men fool us to this extent? We do we offend to be in this very situation that we are as a country? Many things is going on that 85% of our great youth don't know in this country. All we do is to comment unreasonably, insult people the way we like and make fool of ourselves thinking after all, nobody no say na me write am. What ever you know openly or secretly comes back to you. Have it in mind. Thanks
Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by seguno2: 7:41am On Nov 02, 2019
xxolisexx:

So yu no sabi read abi yu no see where dey write pdp vice presidential candidate, yu no knw d meaning of candidate....

Asking a Buhari supporter to read?
You get time o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by Femijohn198: 7:41am On Nov 02, 2019
obi de China,the mantle throne is not for you and atiku.
Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by Centcanada: 7:44am On Nov 02, 2019
Often times I read people comment I laugh because that laugh is what made me to come here, comment reasonably and laugh off my sorrow too. But my people, we comment here on what we read or what people wrote does not mean we don't know what is good. You will come secretly here, comment against good opinion and you will go out openly and said to your friends that the government is bad. Who is fooling who? Why are we deceiving our selves? You have a phone to comment on a post does not mean the phone has taken your brain? Why can we see what is white and call it white then calling it red? As the whole thing is going in this country, never you think you and me will seat down and things will become right? We ought to make it right by seeing good and call it good and bad and call it bad. Our problem in this country is not corruption but self centered and hypocrisy. Leave party affiliation and do what is right for once. The most painstaking thing here too is that some people will comment on your a write up and insult the writer just because they want people that read the comment to laugh or something that I don't understand. Where are we going? Why are we allowing all these old men fool us to this extent? Who do we offend to be in this very situation that we are as a country? Many things is going on that 85% of our great youth don't know in this country. All we do is to comment unreasonably, insult people the way we like and make fool of ourselves thinking after all, nobody no say na me write am. What ever you do openly or secretly comes back to you. Have it in mind. Laws of Karma still exist. Thanks
Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by Manchester00: 7:57am On Nov 02, 2019
[quote author=EkwensuAmosu1 post=83670744][s][/s]
nope you should learn your lesson supporting a terrorist on empty stomach [/quote
U are still angry Buhari defeated ur candidate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by BOBAN2710: 8:32am On Nov 02, 2019
Temptee101:
shocked

I thought Peter obi was intelligent, if not why is he surprised at the ruling of SC

A man who promised to soak the dogs and baboons in blood if he was not elected

A man who vowed to make the country ungovernable

A man who unceremoniously removed the unbiased CJN, Onnoghen even after public outcry, international and widespread condemnation and installed his stooge for this purpose

A man who publicly declared he wouldn't congratulate anyone expect himself having perfected the plans to rig the election and even if corrupt Inec mistakenly declares another person winner

...etc...

Bubu is power drunk, now he has it and doesn't know what to do with it

Bubu as at today has the judiciary, legislature and indeed the executive on his palms

Spits at one Nigeria
when will u get tired with rhis your familiar quotes??
Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by Temptee101(m): 8:35am On Nov 02, 2019
BOBAN2710:
when will u get tired with rhis your familiar quotes??

shocked

Whenever you acquire 1kb of useful sense
Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by abeggnow: 8:45am On Nov 02, 2019
EkwensuAmosu1:
terrorist buhari
you have proof of this? When you get arrested now your whole familly will come and start begging

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by Awoo88: 8:48am On Nov 02, 2019
nero2face:
Peter Obi always talking about the future of this country, Please Sir does this country look like one with a future?...Smh
There is a future. Good or bad. Tomorrow is a future
Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by Kulas: 8:49am On Nov 02, 2019
Foxman19:
Anuofia.
Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by MrSly(m): 9:07am On Nov 02, 2019
Foxman19:
You are a self delusional stupid zom B for talking such trash. Who ever in south east have done a quarter of what Peter Obi did in Anambra state?
Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by Kpoikpoi: 9:10am On Nov 02, 2019
Johnnyessence:
PDP Vice Presidential candidate Peter Obi speaks after Supreme court dismissed their case in Oct 30. Watch the interesting video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxFe4mH2t64

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo/ondo: INEC Petitions NBA Over Conflicting Orders By Courts / Did AMCON Offer Otedola’s Aircraft For Sale? / Igbo Man Not Problem Of Hausa Or Yoruba Man - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.