Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,616 members, 7,958,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:08 AM

Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling (15859 Views)

Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Files 51 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court / Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) / Osun Election Tribunal Judgement: Osun State Govt Issues Press Release- Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by Kpoikpoi: 9:11am On Nov 02, 2019
This one should contest for president of Biafra.
See him ugly Biafran face.
Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by Citizen0(m): 9:16am On Nov 02, 2019
Peter obi for President Come 2023!!!
Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by beey2(m): 9:23am On Nov 02, 2019
Badmod:
Okay.
How can I be Unilag VC ?
I'm a professor from Harvard university...
I have the affidavit.

If and only if there's a law backing such.

We refused to hold our legislature accountable for not bringing such important amendment to our Constitution.

Good morning Nigeria.
Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 02, 2019
Thank heavens they lost.

A super thief and a smooth liar at the helms of affairs will definitely sound the death knell on Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by Kpoikpoi: 11:12am On Nov 02, 2019
[quote author=Kpoikpoi post=83673935][/quote]
Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by Helena6(f): 11:18am On Nov 02, 2019
Foxman19:
Cheap talk cunning man. You governed Anabram for 8years There's nothing to show for that . To make the matter worst two thieves formed combo .

Both you and those who liked your comments are definitely not Igbo, talk more of Anambra state. I recommend you find people from there and ask about the number of projects, infrastructural and investments Peter Obi left for the state.
Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by evans4luv: 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2019
omenka:
He waited this long? undecided
na so
Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by Mescana22(m): 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2019
Foxman19:
Cheap talk cunning man. You governed Anabram for 8years There's nothing to show for that . To make the matter worst two thieves formed combo .

is this a Joke or part of your biased political opinion, Obi was the best Governor Anambra had. stop being a Lunatic
Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by webngnews: 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
Oh
Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by Ekhare: 10:08am On Nov 03, 2019
valarmorghulis:

Oga show us the milestone and achievements of obi in anambra, all na audio achievement

Well, there might be no need for argument over this. You may have heard of Innoso Vehicles Mr. Peter Obi's government purchased in hundreds for schools and churches throughout
the light and breadth of Anambra state. Please come down to Anambra state and see the present dilapidation that has befallen the road networks I mentioned earlier and you will appreciate his efforts.
Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by valarmorghulis: 11:08am On Nov 03, 2019
Ekhare:

Well, there might be no need for argument over this. You may have heard of Innoso Vehicles Mr. Peter Obi's government purchased in hundreds for schools and churches throughout
the light and breadth of Anambra state. Please come down to Anambra state and see the present dilapidation that has befallen the road networks I mentioned earlier and you will appreciate his efforts.
Seriously?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohammed Sani Dattijo: Why North Must Vote For Tinubu / IPOB To Start Enforcing Ban On Cow Meat, Open Grazing April 27th / 20 Great Oscar Wilde Quotes For Our Political Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.